Reviews for Slow the Rain
Rivenx chapter 2 . 3/1
This is old, but moar pls?
Othiara chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
This is so painful and realistic. I can't wait to see the rest.
Neon Rainfall chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
I really liked the bluntness of how the Doctor introduced himself and how Amy reacted to him. Being a fan of the show, it's funny how I don't necessarily think of the Doctor as being strange, but he really is, lol. I enjoy reading about familiar things/ people shown in a different light. All of Amy's thoughts/ words about the Doctor were great and realistic; I especially liked this one:
"She certainly didn't have the patience to deal with stupidity, let alone the stupidity of a stranger that clearly had a few screws loose to begin with."

How you described the Doctor as he sat next to her on the edge, loved that! It's interesting, given all of the circumstances, the Doctor should be the last person Amy would talk to, but as you described, it works. You built up to that beautifully. Along with that, I can't wait to read the Doctor's story! :)

Personally, I didn't mind this chapter being dialogue heavy. The flow of their conversation felt very natural, and I enjoyed how there was an edge to it at times and at others, it was more light- hearted.
Shadowfax lord of horses chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
this is so brilliant. Oversized shoe box ;) aww this is phenomenal
WickedForGood13 chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
No matter the circumstances, I love Amy and the Doctor together. Their banter and heart-to-hearts are lovely. There's just an instant connection between them that can't be beat :)
Doctor Whoey chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I wanted to write something similar to this for years... but you've done a better job than I ever could :)
Neon Rainfall chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Beautiful story! I really enjoyed the vivid imagery and raw emotion. All her reactions to the news felt very in character to me. Amy sitting on the roof and looking around at the different, yet same world around her, was especially great and very moving.

Thank you for sharing this story and I'm looking forward to reading more! :)
Shadowfax lord of horses chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
this is very well written
Dragoneisha chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Well this is going well... l wan to see how this turns out.
WickedForGood13 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
This is really interesting. I look forward to seeing where you go with this :)