Reviews for Four Seasons
RomanceLover646 chapter 21 . 9/18
LOVE THIS! Please update soon!
fan girl 666 chapter 21 . 9/1
awesome chapter
jgroovydaisy chapter 21 . 8/31
Super loving this story!
Caroline chapter 17 . 8/23
I WANT THAT ROOM!XD
YenGirl chapter 21 . 8/23
Oops. My daughter just told me I'd submitted my review using her account. LOL Sorry about that :)
JeanGirlMY chapter 21 . 8/19
You're welcome!

That last line though... I guess it means Harry, Hermione and Draco are destined for great things! *grins* And Severus will be like... the Queen Mother perhaps? *is hexed*

Oh, I don't like Albus in your story, but Padfoot, Remus and Hedwig are hilarious! It's great to see they have fun together and Hedwig isn't lonely when the children are at school *giggles* Poor Severus that he didn't get to enjoy that last piece of cake. Maybe Voldemort will bring him to Paris for a sexy weekend? *hopeful eyes*

I just hope Albus doesn't find out about Severus...

Looking forward to the next! At least there's a sequel to follow otherwise I'd be sad...
Stormshadow13 chapter 21 . 8/15
Lol it would be funny to see King Harry, King Draco and Queen Hermione ruling the class room. Dumbles is an old goat!
Me chapter 21 . 8/12
*smirk*

:-)
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 21 . 8/13
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história, posta logo por favor
Yippeee *weridly dancing and grinning like an idiot*
you updated omg i have waited for so long
The cake and lupin wearing dress part was awesome now whenever i will hear his name i would try to imagine him in a dress oh god its funny
And please you got to update soon i can't wait for next chapter literally
sjrodgers23 chapter 21 . 8/13
because you have 3 kids running around
delia cerrano chapter 21 . 8/12
Verrry interesting! Loved the scene with Remus in a dress and crown chasing Sirius as a dog all sparklied up and all chasing the kids! Wonderful!
Dixie.f.9 chapter 21 . 8/11
Mind games... Oh Severus how do you keep everything straight? What does Tom think of the kids?
mizzrazz72 chapter 21 . 8/11
I think that the creature is Harry's destiny chasing after him.
MADStar529 chapter 21 . 8/11
Great chapter.

Hahaha, Remus in a dress and Padfoot in makeup! Adorable.

Dumbledore's going to get it soon.