Reviews for Four Seasons
duchessme chapter 17 . 6/16
i love following this fic
its quite refreshng and fun to read
and of course love severus and voldemort...
Always a sucker for severus raise harry fics
Pyrane chapter 17 . 6/3
So sad, and sweet.
See you soon to read more of it
And Thanks for sharing !

***Pyrane***
sjrodgers23 chapter 17 . 5/29
great story so far but to be curious who got the partnership in the their business. Also how did the news go. thank you
lil chapter 14 . 5/26
Hedwig is just hilarious, she's my favourite "character" ! I loved the pirate scene, when she had to jump from the pirate boat into a sea of soft toys! :)
atymer chapter 17 . 5/27
"Voldemort wondered what it said about him that he could so easily be pulled into cleaning out a spare room in the early morning when he should be arranging raids and torturing his victims."

Nothing lets you know how jaded life has made you, when the aforementioned statement leaves you cackling with laughter, instead of being shocked.

The description of Mione's room is absolutely lovely. I would love it, just minus the princesses. ;-) It certainly would be very soothing at the end of a hard day.
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 17 . 5/2
Your story, your time space anomaly. ;)
musme chapter 17 . 4/21
I love it
Ruelux Prince chapter 3 . 4/21
There's Lord of the Rings in Harry Potter? What aren't in Harry Potter? Isn't Harry a little bit too young for LOTR?
YenGirl chapter 17 . 4/13
The start of the chapter was brilliant - Severus going into different rooms of his house where we can meet the other beloved members of his family and friends... only they're getting ready for such a sad occasion. I know it's around Christmas time (I can't remember if it's before or after) but it's so sad they're all dressed in black and going to say goodbye.

Poor Hermione most of all. I really hope you won't kill off Greg. Severus is an excellent father, but I'm sure she would rather have her own :)

It was so sweet to see the Dark Lord as papa Voldie - this is truly the only story where I adore him with Severus and it warms my heart to see him being close to little Harry :) It was very cruel of you to give us only a tiny hint of Severus and his Milord though. Very cruel *sighs*

Greg's parents don't sound as warm as Meg's. I keep having an image of Severus using a wand to fix people's teeth now that he's the partner of that dental practice! (He'd have to Obliviate all his patients afterwards if he did LOL)

As for Hermione's room... it's pure magic. You have a wonderful imagination! I'd have the same thing if I could regardless of what my hubby would think. (Although come to think of it, I might not want eleven females gawking at him when he's naked state nor making disparaging remarks about my figure when I'm unclothed! *giggles and is hexed by Severus*)

I'm sure Hermione will feel much better now that she has more female confidants to talk to and it will be fun to see Harry and Draco sitting at her tea table and having a tea party!
shortfangirl chapter 17 . 4/10
Well yeah i just love this fic and the previous one is so good and is funny to see Voldy as a "Papa" and as Uncle who would though that the dark lord have that in him. And yes i love the relationship between Sev and Voldy and their awful timing. keep the interesting work
Ps: i read both fics in one day :D
deadblueroses chapter 17 . 4/8
I'm so happy for the update!
This is the only story of Severus and Voldemort pairing that I love!
Thank you for not abandoning this fic and I don't really care about the princesses and the timeline as long as Hermione and Harry is happy ;-)
Stormshadow13 chapter 17 . 4/10
I'm glad that Hermione like the room.
xDarklightx chapter 17 . 4/9
I like it.
Twiflyprincess chapter 17 . 4/9
yeeeeeeeeeees most epic chapter EVER!
DTDY chapter 17 . 4/9