Reviews for Four Seasons
atymer chapter 16 . 3/14
Sev will really have his hands full now. I am keeping my fingers crossed for Mione's dad. Although Sev's reaction made me really sad that all may not end well in that regard.
I love the children's responses to what happens in their lives, they aren't mini grownups and I appreciate that very much.
Hopefully the 'new year' will bring good news for this little family I am coming to cherish. Kudos to the author for maintaining the adorable *ness* of this fic.
Tkcameron23 chapter 16 . 3/2
Please update love story.
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 16 . 2/25
A very cute chapter. :D
sjrodgers23 chapter 16 . 2/21
loved it thanks
wannabe kairi chapter 16 . 1/27
makes me cry every time i read the last 2 chapters
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 16 . 1/19
I loved it please update more
NRM1982 chapter 16 . 1/9
Bring back her father, she needs her father
lovewater chapter 16 . 1/6
Another good read.
cztelnik chapter 16 . 12/27/2014
Nice, a kitten to hold, tell all her woes to and distract from her pain over loss.
Kemet's Queen chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
Poor Hermione I do hope that her father comes out of his coma so that his daughter will have her father back.
ramen-luver101 chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
When you described the mom I knew
Stormshadow13 chapter 16 . 12/26/2014
I'm so glad that Hermione got her kitty.
Schattengestalt chapter 16 . 12/26/2014
I liked this chapter... I just missed Voldie a little.*chuckles*

Its good that Severus has such good friends, which even drug him to make sure that he gets some sleep.*winks at Fenrir*
And its certainly nice that the town people were willing to help him, after hearing what happened to Hermiones parents.

Ah, but poor Hermione.*hugs her*
I feel sorry for her that she has to go through that, but Im relieved that she is recovering a little and not drowning in her grief.
Severus idea to get her a kitten was great, Im sure it will help Hermione heal and I just cross my fingers that her father is going to wake up from the coma.*nods*

Thank you for this chapter, Im looking forward to the next one.*smiles*

So long! :)

Schattengestalt
Sup4Rii chapter 16 . 12/21/2014
awww! baby Crookshanks is adorable & Hermione needs some happiness.
Thanks for the new chapter!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/21/2014
This time Crookshanks didn't have to wait to get an owner.