Reviews for Sempadinum
dragongirl83 chapter 25 . 10/8/2014
I like that poem
QueenoftheUndergrowth chapter 25 . 8/5/2014
Man I loved reading this so much. The last few chapters were so intense. I’d say this was my favourite so far in the series. How you had written the chapters was so clear for me to imagine (expressions, voices and everything) like when I write my own stories (that sounds so wrong and braggy, I apologise… ) I say this because as an author, when you write, the mental images you create in your head are plain in sight (if you’re having a good day, that is, or not suffering from writer’ s block…) You only hope that they are as clear in your reader’s head. Did that make sense? You hope they hear the voices too, while you paint a picture… (It’s nice having voices in your head, especially Zim’s…)

I suppose it’s the writer’s job to create those accurate images, and you definitely did that. You have absorbed me in this series and I will keep reading till the end.

I don’t know why, but even for all the wrong he has done, I hope Gloria finds it in her heart to forgive Red. True, the good things he has done for her since won’t make up for what he took from her. I think that will be her last stepping stone… to forgive. Living in fear and hate will never get you anywhere… Though, I think I have picked up that it wasn’t Red who did all those acts (well, technically it was him) as if he was possessed. I saw it in DarkBooty too. That dark character at the end has some part to play in it. I will keep reading to find out.
QueenoftheUndergrowth chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
Small baby steps, that's all it takes... Gloria will get there. I don't know why, but reading this helped me realise how I often take things for granted. I'm a lover of colours too. All of them, everywhere. Imagining a life without colour seems awful, and I'm glad Gloria got to see them again. As an artist, too, they mean everything to her. I hope she takes up art again, like painting or drawing. I can't help but be warmed by the fact Red sent them colour codes. He's my favourite Tallest in the series, and seeing him finally developing a good side is welcoming. So many make him the big, bad wolf... and it's refreshing to see. I know, he was antagonistic at first, but I like what you're doing so far.
Fritter Critter chapter 25 . 12/3/2013
Okay, so...I know I should probably review once I've finished with the part done of book five, but I must say something-This was awesome.

The Control Brains, true leaders of the Irken Empire, are usually thought of as the bad ones. Either them, or the Tallest. So...this idea is becoming EXTREMELY original, as I have never heard of an Invader Zim fanfic having the real enemy be CONTROLLING the Control Brains behind the backs of the Empire. Seriously. I love your amazing stories.

I'm onto the next installment, and I'm sorry I wasn't able to review for the others, but I was caught up in the rush of the plot and kind of forgot...but I'll be a loyal reviewer to the rest of them! I promise!

So...yeah. Continue to fill our brainmeats with wonderful juicy stories, and see you in the next book!
Nonny chapter 24 . 7/26/2013
Probably means freedom, or peace, or family or memory, or ending?
Invader Johnny chapter 25 . 7/26/2013
Well Gloria and Red saved Earth, yay! Too bad it will only delay a probable hell.

Kazehana23 chapter 25 . 7/26/2013
I applaud Gloria for her bravery! Even if she did faint right afterwards!

The spider's web has only just become more and more intricate... Who is this mysterious being and why must it torture the Irkens? Better yet has this being been in control of the Irken Empire from the very beginning?

I like how you ended this with a poem that was awesome. XD
Kazehana23 chapter 24 . 7/26/2013
She's strong... Gloria :3
Despite what happened to her she decided to do it not for her sake but for the sake others in particular her sons.

And you just reminded me of that pic I showed you sometime ago when you mentioned her holding him the first time in a long time. XD

Excellent chapter indeed :3
ngrey651 chapter 24 . 7/26/2013
Wow. It's just THAT easy? Simply a matter of speaking one word? So simple and elegant. But still, to go back to the one who did the things Red did to her...Gloria's bravery and humility is Christlike. She's going like a lamb to the slaughter, or Daniel into the oven.
Invader Johnny chapter 24 . 7/25/2013
I'm amazed that Gloria will sacrifice herself, guess now I know where Dib got his heroic tendencies.

Slurpee Monster chapter 23 . 7/20/2013
OMGlob was I actually kind of on the right track?
I mean I know I didn't log-in, but still.
Oh gosh how awkward is that.
But Red does have a son with her so... he could be like "what no, we've been married for a while now" or something. Whatever it takes to stop the for sure destruction.
Kazehana23 chapter 23 . 7/19/2013
Well that was… EPIC! XD

The rollercoaster ride has just begun! Will earth survive or is it truly to late for humanity's salvation?

Sempadium is key and Gaz is being selfish- proof of that key is Zim and if they found out he's done for isn't he?
Invader Johnny chapter 23 . 7/19/2013
Well Gaz pretty much took time that Red, Zim and everyone else didnt have so in a way she kinda help doom the planet, tsk.

But on the semi-bright side at least Red found a way to sabe the Earth but I think its too late to try that option now.

Invader Nae chapter 22 . 7/17/2013

Hm...Sempadinum...I wonder if it's a Morflar word, or however you spell wonder if it means something like "forgiveness" or "remembrance." Hm...maybe Gaz knows.

And if Red goes and asks Zim, won't he have to tell him about not having enough time to build a ship? That would be very traumatic indeed.

And Gloria's gonna tell Gaz, or Gaz is gonna find out with her mind powers (MIND POWERS), and she's gonna tell Dib, who's gonna freak and tell Zim, who's gonna confront Red who will end up spilling the beans about the ship and Sempadinum. And Dib and Gloria and Gaz and everyone's gonna be there when he says it, and it'll all turn into one big catastrophe! Am I right?!

Maybe TunaGhost knows.

What happened to the girls and them? I really liked them...*sniff* I wish you would do a chapter where Dib's teaching Titana to fight and it brings up some heavy emotional memories of when her town in Japan was attacked by all those SIRs.

And speaking of SIRs, can't GIR just fly up to the Massive and...I dunno...blow it up or something? And then he ends up dying and everyone's like "NOOO GIR WHY?! WHY GIR?!"

I dunno...I'm crazy...

I wonder if the Irken race will finally have it's downfall, and Zim somehow will end up in charge of it all. Huh.

:P M'kay, I'm done. Where do you come up with Sempadinum and Maneem and all that? I wish my mind was as creative and awesome as yours...humph...

Nae out, fools!
Slurpee Monster chapter 22 . 7/16/2013
Marriage? That's how royalty used to do it on Earth anyways! Maybe the only way to save the planet is for Red to be officially with one of the locals. That would mean they can't kill him AND he'd have to be with someone from their planet.

That would be really irritating for Gaz who wants him dead really badly.

Anyway, that's just a guess. I haven't looked at anyone else's guesses. Maybe I'm like waaay off. Ha ha.

Oh... and there's a poll I forgot to look at. Hang on.

Err... well... those are all way different.
Forever then? Would that be close to that?
No! I can't ask you questions, that would be cheating!

By the way, awesome on the quick updating.
Awesome on the chapter.