Reviews for Severus' Worst Nightmare
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I cried because child rape is horrible and I can't imagine how anyone could do such thing...but thank you for this story,it really made me think...
Noxy the Proxy chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
... is all I got. -shudders- I fear for those who upset you. Your imagination is frightening...and much more morbid than mine on a good day.-vanishes -
Veronika chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
It‘s horrible - by this I mean that raping small babies is worse than horrible and I really don‘t understand why is this happenning. It is sad. I am Christian too but I am glad that you write this. It point to the bad side of people. Please write a lot because you have talent. I understood what happend with Harry and Severus but I think that next chapter would be good thing. Will you write next chapter? Something like bigger Harry and things like that?
This story was really good. Thanks for it. ;)
lycan1216 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Oh My Gosh! your story was great and the fact that you did research on child rape just made me think you really care.I actually cried and I don't like to do that.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
A sad short story and for it I give you: Three Bronze Stars.

1) For remembering spaces.
2) For spelling.
3) For making a story that makes you think.

Hope to see more one day soon.

The Crimson Mage.
guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
interesting idea for your story. i liked the end . and its good that you inform people about the horrible things done to young children around the world. (sorry for the bad english, it is not my mother language)