Reviews for His Greatest Problem
I am i love with this.
HoothootOwls chapter 9 . 9/14/2014
I am loving this!
Polyjuice Princess chapter 41 . 12/29/2013
This is definitely one of the best Sherlock stories I've read! Amazing plot and integration of Jim and Sebby! Keep writing, thanks :)
MidoriNine chapter 41 . 7/18/2013
Loved it!
Puggle chapter 41 . 7/7/2013
Absolutely incredible
Really fantastic piece
ButterscotchCandybatch chapter 41 . 6/9/2013
Thanks so much for writing this! It was long, but worth the trip - I particularly liked your rendition of Jim Moriarty who had his own needs and weakness and was a well-rounded character. I was expecting a little more Johnlock (and I still think you could write a sequel if you felt so inclined) but this was a lovely story!
DamonandElena4ever chapter 41 . 6/8/2013
the end *_*

okay so I didn't expect this to end so early and I hoped for more chapters because I just love this story so much and each and every one of the chapters were amazing and it's also one of the best plots I've ever read and the end was perfect :)
Cloudydaze27 chapter 21 . 6/4/2013
Ok I don't know why it took me 21 chapters to realize I'm hooked to this story. Been reading since this morning. Lol. Good story and I'll just continue on then.
Inusagi chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
I read this chapter and was just confused as to why Sherlock didn't just do lines like everyone else...
foxeeflame chapter 41 . 6/3/2013
Yeeehaw! That was fantastic! Loved it!
regman chapter 41 . 6/3/2013
this story was awesome wouldn't even mind a sequel. But stand alone, very good. Plot, writing, level of sentiment all briliant
Deerface679 chapter 41 . 6/3/2013
Oh my this is a great ending, and 'twas an exceptional story! Thank you for updating everyday; Salutes on your hard work ;))
-a Fan!
OnlyLove13 chapter 40 . 6/2/2013
Aww. Is that it or do I get more. They're so adorable.
foxeeflame chapter 40 . 6/2/2013
Oh wow, thank you for indulding me! I love this fic and finally Sherlock and John are on the same page! And wow, good for My and Greg!