Reviews for Saving Herself
Please update...we need to know what happens with Riley and charlie.
bookaholic1999 chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
Omg why was Edward tucking in his shirt ! OMG I am addicted to this story !
bookaholic1999 chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
Omg I love the end, what is Edward on about? This is such a good story :D
bookaholic1999 chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
Ohhhh this is getting goooood :D
Bella Wolff chapter 34 . 9/7/2014
Oh my gosh this story is so fricken good! I found it a few days so and couldn't stop reading! Please update soon! Really really good work! Love it :)
-Bella Wolff
PastOneonta chapter 34 . 8/10/2014
Love it! This Jake is just fantastic. The way he thinks is entertaining, funny, honest, unique all at once. What do girls do in the bathroom anyway? If he likes fries dipped in chocolate she should like period sex. The way his mind works is so cool, and has been a big part of the fun of this story.

He can be thoughtful too. He wants Bella to call her Dad, in spite of what Charlie's just tried to do. He can't push her once she tells him she is uncomfortable. He acknowledges he can be dominant only if she lets him and that means he's not truly dominant. What I love too is how much he loves her. He loves her, he needs her in his life, as his friend and companion, and he wants her to love him back. Jake fucking Black, man-whore sweetness. He's willing to have sex when she wants when he's used to getting it whenever he wants. That's a big change too.

Congrats on the good things in your life, we are happy for you and we look forward to the rest of this story.
plainjanedee chapter 34 . 8/8/2014
Wow. I am so into this story. Found it last night and barely put it down to sleep. Seriously. It's so great. I am already jumping to read more, so get busy! I can't handle too many days or weeks between updates! lol
teamjacob0729 chapter 34 . 8/6/2014
This is such a funny version of Jake. Great chapter. Glad you got one up. Didn't want to pester you for a chapter, but it'd been awhile.

Thanks!

PS about the sudden increase thing...I don't know for sure. I can say when I search, I have it sort by date. There is also an option to sort by #of reviews, faves. So maybe yours is getting up there? Or someone added your story to their forum and has spread the word. But hey-it's a hilarious story, everyone should read it-for Bellar's sake. ;)
pece87 chapter 34 . 8/6/2014
WHAT?! YOU FREAKIN TEASE! I was totally looking forward to that smut! Jake is unbelievably funny with how he puts it into words lmao! Cotton pony? What the hell lol.
Seriously though, I was looking forward to their reactions, her hesitancy and his eagerness to slide right in lol.
Wow. Bella kind of shocked and surprised me there with her very useful supply of inside information of Riley lmao. Girl may have frightened me a little if I thought it was a bad plan. ;) also like how Jake was happy to show off in front of Bella. If he was a dog, his tail would of been wagging :) lol. Actually these two should become serial killers lol, perfect team! I wonder if there are any stories with that idea... ;)
I hope there will be some smut next chapter! :) maybe morning shower sex? Easier clean up, ideal. Please, please, please?!
Awesome public display of affections at the airport, Jake is insatiable and no shame! Lol :)

Good for you, that things are going well, looking forward to the rest of the story, little bummed its almost over though.
sweetness4683 chapter 34 . 8/5/2014
Loved it
Crisely chapter 34 . 8/4/2014
I am so glad u updated! I was starting to worry after the second week. Short chapter or not, it was still good. Hope Jake doesn't get too crazy and totally alienate Bella's dad, Bella, or the band. Can't wait for more!
wolfgirl1973 chapter 34 . 8/4/2014
I can tell you why your story had picked up lately, it's because you write Jake as this bad boy(but with a good heart). I love your story, it is out of this world and it get happy every time you post a new chapter. I hope every thing going on in your life is great, you said it was and I hope it keeps going that way. Can't wait until the next chapter.
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 34 . 8/4/2014
I thought the guy they hired had nothing to do with the band. This will be interesting.
wolfhappiness chapter 34 . 8/4/2014
Glad you updated! But oh, I'm worried all this will backfire on Jake. Hope not! Great chapter.
Cat O'Hara Butler chapter 34 . 8/4/2014
I'm so happy that good things are happening for you! Even if that does mean longer periods between updates. I've got a lot of awesome things potentially coming my way in the next month too and I'm super excited for it!
I really thought this chapter was cute and I will be excited to see what you have in store next. I'm gonna be very sad to see this story end, but I know all good things must eventually end.