Reviews for A Thousand Beautiful Things
Tari4078 chapter 6 . 2/23
I love this s/l, Dean is so hopeless, he doesn't even realize it! That is so funny. Keep up the great work, Kudos!
Laur.bar.x chapter 1 . 2/22
I really enjoy this story and I was more than halfway through reading it when it kept coming up as error. Now their are only two chapters, which I'm confused about. So I'm gonna have to wait for the rest. The worst thing was it ended on a cliff hanger :'(. Overall this story is amazing. I can't wait till you update. Keep writing please.
Tari4078 chapter 2 . 2/21
I like! I like! What a great start. Kudos!
Shelby3434 chapter 2 . 2/21
I. Love. It.
I don't typically get into Highschol AU but I'm loving this one already!
Great job :)
Tari4078 chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Thanks for the note about starting this Fic up again. I can't wait to read the next installment. I have been unable to put it down since I found it!
Tari4078 chapter 19 . 9/10/2014
Wow! What can I say? This is a super story! I hope that now that summer is over you will be adding to the story. I would love to know how the auction turns out and when Cas' family finds out that Dean isn't a girl! OMG! Will you be picking up this storyline again?
TeenageMutantNinjaAngel chapter 18 . 4/14/2014
Gosh, I love this fic so much, I've been following it for so long, and I love how you've developed their relationship and the chemistry between them. One can only hope that after all the shit they've been through that they'll eventually get their "Happily Ever After" or at least something of the sort anyway. I hope you update again soon. :D
Dino101 chapter 18 . 2/6/2014
I am so invested in their relationship! Please update thissss!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/4/2014
Oh, wow. This is your story, and it's your brilliant creation, but I can only hope your Destiel will have a Happily Ever After! I hope Cas will find the courage and strength to follow his heart over the pre-determined family path, and that Dean will have the emotional stability/foundation to weather the storm with him.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
I normally avoid works in progress like the plague, but yours is spectacular, and I'm completely hooked! Your hard work is very appreciated...
Mistofstars chapter 18 . 1/8/2014
hmmmmm yes I like x) incoherent babbling is all you can expect from me now my mind is clouded with sexy castiel images you provided, yumm! the whole chapter was very entertaining and sweet! i that you're not afraid of throwing them into clique activities and introducing new people - awesome! the campfire evening was fun but also frightening in its sexual nature! my god are all 18 year old so striven? I fear so! castiel faking an orgasm made me blush so hard oh god x) and all the sexy little things he did... stripping, almost blowing Dean in the woods holy cow. his first time being the bottom with Dean was smoking hot, a little worried though that they did it drunk and without protection! hope they won't regret it! well done honey cannot wait for more :)
Hellraiser1701 chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
bobby. cooking. nope, don't see connection
Hellraiser1701 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
i dont know about american schooling either, were i Britain do you live?
Mistofstars chapter 17 . 12/30/2013
daaaaw I finally managed to devour this frigging huge long fuck me chapter! like, seriously honey, so long I don't even remember half the things I want to tell you. my overall opinion is that I love and admire you for this pheeew it was so... I sent have words ! Love how you manage to include them all: castiels family, John, Dean being a big brother and Bobby and Jody omg their little love story was sweet ! and Dean and castiel talking so openly about sex and stds sobs sobs sobs and I really love the homely atmosphere of their relationship T.T castiel is slowly changing and becoming indifferent to his family which is unsettling but so gripping to read! cannot wait for the next chapter but you should know I am an old lady so it takes some time for me to read these long chapters -O:-P oh and one thing I laughed when you wrote Dean had touched *them* girls lol lol lol! love you x)
Hellraiser1701 chapter 17 . 12/29/2013
were's the rest of the story!