Reviews for Legends of Thundera: The Story of Kaynar
kaynarjackalman chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
enjoyed this story very much. thanks for writing it!
gwenjm chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I loved this story. Who would have thought one could handle Kaynar's character with such sympathy. Again, quite clever (and chilling!). Post the next one soon.
Luna de Papel chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
As a fan of the bad guys, I enjoyed your story immensely. Of course Kaynar would be missing a few marbles from birth! The ending is priceless... and thanks for the cameo ;)
Since you mentioned Addicus, it will be most interesting to see what you think of his life story. Such a gentlemanly psychopath that he is!
Heart of the Demons chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
That Kaynar was born to be crazy. You were very much spot on with his character. You're the very best in providing high-quality fanfics like this one. ;o]
Lotor Sincline chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This was disturbingly awesome. Kaynar's state of mind has always been fascinating to me. You did an outstanding job describing his lunacy and kept him so in-character. Feel free to indulge us with Addicus next. Superior work !
TheNewMandalord chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Love it! Nice and dark. Bring a blanket and kittens when reading.
Bronwynn chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
It's wonderful to see you writing again. The mutants are often ignored in fanfiction and rarely is a backstory written for them. Kaynar is a dark and disturbing character and I think you've provided an interesting history for him that fit him well. I hope you continue with Addicus.