Reviews for Cold As Ice
Twistedfangirl chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I got teary eyed. This is so sad but then it gets happy so its good!
Archer of the Eclipse chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I did not laugh-cry, I simply started to bawl.
Seryyth chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Whew, was starting to think that it was real. Like Jack, that none of it really happened. So glad that it was a nightmare
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
You did make me cry. Not laugh/cry, but really cry. Then I smiled.
rivermoon1487 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
AWW
Firenze Fox chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Oh, no, you are very very good at making people cry, you made me cry, at any rate...
Such an adorable story, I love it! Keep writing!
jipseebree chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Well, I teared up, i'll give you that! I love sad stories so this is one for the favirotes list!
P.s. you're a great writer, much better than me. :)
yuki100o chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
What do you mean a failed attempt?! I'm crying over here! Great story!
I'm glad that it was only a nightmare but it was so sad...
Candy Von Schweetz chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
failed? That, mo' Cherie (my darling), was AWESOME! SERIOUSLY. For something that's not your thing, you sure are amazing at it!
Chiyoku chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
AW that was so cute and sad at the same time!
OinkyThePiggy chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Not a fail, this is a tearjerker. Had me on the edge of my seat pleading for Jack. Great job!
emo-foxkitten chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Fuck that You totally made me cry my eyes out And I haven't even watched the movie. Great story made me cry on my birthday too...sniff
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Great story but you didn't make me cry and a tip for the future. When It comes to stories I think the best way to make someone cry is to get them attached to your(or not your) character. Make them feel a connection with the character and then do something dramatic like killing the character. Good Luck!
FrostFan chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
OMG THAT WAS AMAZING! I didn't cry but I teared up for sure. That was so sad and sweet! Wow. That's all I really have to say. Wow.
Daughter Earth 89 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Don't make people CRY! Girl, you made me cry from how sad and beautiful this was!