Reviews for How A Dress Changed Everything
Jezz chapter 15 . 8/29
I couldnt get enough of this story, read from start to finish in a couple hours. It was such an original story, well done.
t1ny chapter 15 . 6/5
Great story!
SKRowling chapter 15 . 5/23
very beautiful story. I choose to see this as how it should have been .
Alexa chapter 15 . 2/2
Really nice with that 'regina time' and 'present time' storyline . Happy for the happy endings specially the SwanQueen but kind of cliffhanger on some points. I understand its a swanqueen story but a) what happened to grace in 'rw' and paige in 'pt'? B) what happened to the Jefferson death case?
Your business chapter 3 . 2/1
I such a horrible person I love dark swan I love how much every one afraid of her it makes me laugh in glee. And I know that sounded creepy.
So chapter 15 . 12/29/2017
C'est une histoire épique ! Un travail un incroyable, je n'ai pas pu m'arrêter de lire !
Une fiction absolument géniale, fantastique, émotive, attachante... J'en passe !
Merci pour ce petit morceau de bonheur de l'univers Swanqueen, c'est pour des histoires exceptionnelles comme celles ci qu'on aime cet univers !
Continuez surtout, avec tout mon soutien !
Moon Goddess Hekate chapter 15 . 11/5/2017
I bet the thousand something people who has posted their review have already told you but I have to do it too! This is THE BEST Swan Queen story I have read and trust me, I've been reading tons! You created a True masterpiece! I loved it. Is just beyond perfection. I really wish we could see this as the actual show instead of the trashy ending to season six. I'm kind me your fan because I've been reading most of your Swan Queen fics and I several me them are already my favorites! So thank you for all your hard and beautiful work, really!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
What an amazing story!
Paonessa chapter 15 . 10/1/2017
Awwww hi! I found your story thanks to a super list of the best 25 swanqueen fics ever, very accurate so far. I loved loved LOVED it! I loved how the things were happening, the spinings in the plot in the last chapters, I mean, what a genius! Emma kissing Regina and then waking up in the other realm! GENIUS! So unpredictable, and so amazing. Thank you for writing this story, it really made me happy. Swanqueen will always make me happy.
Pao
turtleback chapter 15 . 9/17/2017
This was a really clever story. I loved it!
crazycoolmissy chapter 15 . 8/20/2017
Aww i love this .
ScorpionChild91 chapter 15 . 8/14/2017
Loved it!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/27/2017
Loved this
GISA103 chapter 15 . 4/8/2017
I just finish reading this epic tale and I have to say that this is one of the best tale that I have ever read.
Thank you so much...
eykj9906 chapter 15 . 4/6/2017
I'm pretty sure this was at least my tenth reread of this story. And, coming from someone who NEVER rereads anything—no matter how good—that's saying something ;)
1,100 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »