Reviews for Pros and Cons
xfbikerchick chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
Cute..I like it.
ThObliviate chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
Love it. Love it. Love it. It's amazing. I know it's an old story, but thank you for this awesome fic anyway. It made my day a lot better.
SeannysMom chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
Amazing and original story ! Thanks
MaineZoe chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
This was so awesome, loved it!
Lord of Kavaka chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
I've seen a couple of these kinds of fics, where Castle stumbled upon a pro-con list that Beckett's made in regard to their relationship and her feelings for him, and I got to say, this is the best I've seen by far. Job well done!
Cofkett chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Well, I certainly respect your opinion. I don't agree with it but I respect it. Maybe next time you post a review for a story you might actually comment on the story; just an idea.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
This is after the episode 'Human Factor'. I have read various comments and I think cons outweigh pros as far as Castle is concerned. He is a selfish egostical jackass, a playboy, a 9-year old in a sugar rush, two divorces under his belt, has a grown up daughter, an eccentric mother, a writer with hardly any writing and all the time following a woman, unfaithful and does not respect boundaries (Kissing Kyra on the roof top before her marriage, Elle Monroe, 3x13, Serena Kaye, Sophia Turner, 5x02), encourage cheating to suit his own advantage (3x13 and 3x22), a jerk (as commented by many fans based on 5x24 sneak peek), a manupulator without respect to other person's interest, a 'closed' man. All these are cons. Pros are - he is a responsible father and son, a good friend and loves Beckett like she is the only woman in the world. See. Cons 15 pros 3. Beckett should go th D.C. withiut him and start afresh. She is extraordinary and who knows Eric Vaughn or some other billionaire genius or a brilliant doctor, political leader might jump on to her again.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
I simply loved it. Very good writing.
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
"Pro: I need him." - I wish that line had nothing to do with her mothers case. I've often wondered if/how long it would have taken for her to reach out to him if there was no 'case related' reason to.
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
no claim will ever be made to the rights of any storyline or episode by me, myself or I, because the writers have the right to use any plot-line they see fit, regardless of any similarities to any fanfictionI've written that's set in that world because I don't own it; they do. - Thank you for this. I feel the exact same way. To try to 'sue' AM or ABC because of an episode 'stealing' an idea based on a fan fic written with characters owned by the people being 'sued' just seems ridiculous to me.

"Well, I didn't think it would be read by anyone else and I understood it." - I can so relate to this. :)

Something about 'I have a boyfriend' being repeatedly menioned as a con strikes me as reall funny for some reason.

"What kind of tasteless music were you listening to when you were falling for me?" - Heeheehee.

Yep, I call it VD all the time, or occasionally TVD.
rickkate3 chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
The last part of the Pros and Cons, were great. Really, all they need is to TALK TO EACH OTHER! And about the "Castle Love Playlist", i would love to read it! Maybe there are some which i love to hear for real! Thank you again!
bgczvxgk chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
I liked your story a lot. It was cute and sweet. Great job!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
you should do a follwing to this s tory i cant sence it a end yet it needs a few more chapters
EllaNight chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
That was awesome! Thanks for writing! :) Can't wait to hear more! :)
Audrey 1986 chapter 2 . 4/29/2013