Reviews for Learn to Love Again
la canelle chapter 21 . 8/24
I really like this, I can't wait for the next update to this amazing story. Please update soon.
SecretSkrill chapter 21 . 4/20/2015
Wow! I love this story! I like your new take on the whole storyline of Danny Phantom.
AdrenalineAddict chapter 21 . 1/28/2015
I love these kinds of stories. The stories where Sam hates Danny and Danny is a boy in love with her and in need of her help.

3 3

100 out of 8
Cindy M 19 chapter 21 . 11/25/2014
This chapter makes me sad and a little happy in the end, I love stories that can make you feel the emotion on the character and your story is just like that. I will wait for the next chapter.
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 16 . 9/20/2014
Incredible, incredible, incredible!
sammansonrepilica chapter 21 . 7/4/2014
Thanks for updating im really feeling where this story is headed cant wait for an update
TheyTookMyUsername chapter 21 . 7/3/2014
Me gusta
Kuro13Dead chapter 21 . 6/29/2014
Gotta love Tucker for lightening the mood wherever he goes :) awesome chapter update soon.
beautifullove521 chapter 21 . 6/29/2014
Update soon this is getting good
crazyreader11 chapter 21 . 6/28/2014
Lol "DF for damn fine" still has me smiling! Super excited for next update!
Oblitus Angeli chapter 21 . 6/27/2014
'Cause she's just under the upper hand
And goes mad for a couple grand
And she don't wanna go outside, tonight
And in a pipe she flys to the motherland
Or sells love to another man
And she don't wanna go outside, tonight
It's too cold out side, tonight
For angels to fly
An angel will die, covered in white,
Closed eyed hopping for a better life...

You put me on an emotional roller coaster; one minute I was about to cry, the next I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe! Don' mess with ma' feels like that T-T
Oblitus Angeli chapter 19 . 6/27/2014
Who I am from the start
Take me home to my heart
Let me go and I will run
I will not be silenced
All this time spent in vain
Wasted years, wasted gain
All is lost, hope remains
And this war's not over...

Hagublebleh! I love that song! I know most of it by heart. (I tend to spaz out when someone writes a song fic or quotes/mentions one of my favorite songs ')
DannySamLover20 chapter 21 . 6/27/2014
Nice! Keep going! :)
ShadowDragon357 chapter 21 . 6/27/2014
I think this is my favorite chapter so far. Really. And that pick up line is amazing. He should use it on Sam. Ha. Tucker always has a tendency to burst in on whenever Sam and Danny have moments like this. It's an un written rule that must be obeyed by fanfiction writers.
I really want them to share a kiss. I'm looking forward to that and seeing how Sam and Danny's relationship develops from here.
ellameno chapter 21 . 6/27/2014
TF... DF... perfection. just perfection. this whole update is perfection.