Reviews for The Physical Activity Addition
Nixi Who chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Firstly, your story ideas are amazing. Secondly, your ability to keep ALL of them in character is overwhelming.

Keep it up! :D
Anarra chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
lol...I would love to see a Game of Thrones discussion on the show.
SRAM chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
Really liking this. This is different, good story.
SRAM chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
This is funny. Good writing, keep it up.
5Mississippis chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
ROTFLOL and ROTFLOL! Love the guys workout! Sheldon can't lift weights and Leonard's just walking! And then the total disintegration! Sheldon running from the blue man and Leonard getting a nosebleed and flying off the treadmill! Hysterically funny! Could actually see something like this on the show!
zhalen565 chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
That one had me in stitches, the imagery of Leonard on the treadmill then flying off backwards. I would love to see Penny's thoughts as that happened.. Sheldon perfectly IC.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Is this a one shot?
Because I absolutely love it and
Want this to continue. ..
Please update update update! !
TerribleWaitress chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I love the idea of this and the girls getting their guys into shape! Ha and also loved Raj "temple of a body" made me laugh. Yay House Stark!
Osced chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Really interesting, the idea of them getting healthier is something I see could happen. And Raj being the one starting the discussion feels so right.

/Osced
Miss Breeziness chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Hahaha, yes, those nerds could sure use a workout! I always wondered how they could eat all that takeout food and not look like Captain Sweatpants! :)
5Mississippis chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Boo, Lannisters! (except for Tyrion!) Yea, Starks! Yeah - from Sheldon has said in the past, I'd think he'd be OK with King Joffrey (gagging). Good for Raj! Glad he ratted the guys out! Excellent start with everyone very much IC! Cannot wait to see what happens next!
zhalen565 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
A different premise and a good start to it, love the girls getting assertive and telling their SO what they will be doing.
FoxPhile chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Terrific start! It'll be fun to see how the guys manage at a gym. I keep seeing Leonard falling off the treadmill. And how will Sheldon react to all those sweaty bodies?

And poor Raj! Feeling left out two ways!
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I was SO confused at who Joffrey was! Haha! I really should watch Game of Thrones.

Anyway, I love the premise of this fic, and I love how the guys were all accusatory toward each other, and Sheldon's line about a well deserved break, and now I'm laughing at the idea that Leonard would go with Penny to the gym and she'd see him completely fail at the treadmill. And I love how the guys don't want to get in trouble with their girls.

Love it, Little Lisbon! Can't wait for the next one!