Reviews for Boku No Tatsu Na Sode
TKtide chapter 1 . 4/13
q ,
,,, ,..,
m,.
, ,, ,,m m,m m
m, m m mm ,mm mm
m mm
mm
m
mm
hmmmm
.milkman
, ,
m mm11q1qqqqqqqqqqqqq1qqqqqqqq11qqq11qq1qqqqqq1qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq1qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq1qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqaqqqqqqqqqqqqaqaqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq1qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq1q1qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq1q1qqqqqqqqqqq1qqqq11qqqqqq1qqqqqq11qq11qqq1qaqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq11qq1qqqq1111 1a1qqq1aqqqqqqqqqqaq1qaqqqqqa1q1q1qqa1aaqqqa1q1aqa11aaaaaqaqqq qqa1qq1qqqqaqqq1qqa111qq111qa qqqqq1qq1qqqaaqq1q111qqaq1aqq 1qqq q1q1 q1qqqq 1qqaqqqqqqqqqqqq1qaqqqq1qaqqqqqqqqqqqqqqaaqqaqqqqqqqqaqqqqqqqqqqqqqaqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqaqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqaqqqqaqqqaqqaqqqqqqqqqqqqqqaqqqqqqqaqqqqaqqqaqqqqqaqqqqqqqaqqqqqqqqqaqqqqqqqaqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqaqqqqqqqqqqqqaaqaaqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqaqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqaqqqqqqqqaqqqqqqqaqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqaqqqqqqqqqaqqqqaqaqqqaqqqaqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqaqaqqqqqqqqqqaqqqqqqqqaqqqaqqqqaqqqqaqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqaqqqqqqqqqqqqqqaqaqqqqqqqqqaqqqqaqqqqqqqqaqqqqqqaaqaa Ljubljana
v phpqqqqqqaqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq1q1qqqqqqqq1qqqqqq111qqq1qqqqqq11qq1qqq11qq1
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq1qqqqqqqqqqqq1qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
qqqqqqqqqqqqqq1qqq1qqqqqqqqq11qqqqqqqq
1qqqqqqqqqqqqqq1qqqq
mq1qqq1qq
m mm
mmmmmmmmmm
m , mm mm
m,mmmm?
anon89 chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Hi Taiki! I've found the translation for the official drama CD and it contains some Jenkato. I will post some examples:

#1
JIAN: [laughs] That’s right. You’re right!
[TAKATO and JIAN laugh.]
RUKI: Are you two on a date? You’re creeping me out.
TAKATO: W—What’s with the sudden remark?
JIAN: [smiles] Hey Ruki! Long time no see.

#2
JIAN: I caused sorrow for everyone who spoke their messages. We don’t even know if we’ll ever see them again, but I forced them to remember their feelings for their Digimon and re-live the pain. Maybe this was a really cruel thing to do…
TAKATO: That’s not true! I’m sure everyone is thankful for your idea, Jian. I am! It’s just a drag to wait for the day when we can meet again…
JIAN: Yeah. That’s what I had in mind, but Ruki didn’t even come, and in the end—
TAKATO: JIAN!
JIAN: Takato.
TAKATO: [forcefully] You can’t think like that! It’s not like you, and you’re wrong!
[TAKATO deflates a little]
TAKATO: …I think. I’m sorry for yelling. It wasn’t right of me to say you’re wrong.
JIAN: Takato.
TAKATO: [nervously] Eh?
JIAN: Thank you.
TAKATO: F—For what?
JIAN: Thank you for being a true friend.
TAKATO: Jian…
JIAN: If friends simply get along with each other, that doesn’t make them true friends. They help each other, and when one of them walks down the wrong path, it’s a true friend who stops them, even if it means they end up fighting. We’re true friends. That makes me really happy.
TAKATO: [shyly] Me, too…
[The doorbell rings]
JIAN: Huh? Who could that be at this hour?
[JIAN goes to answer the door]
TAKATO: A true friend… huh?
[TAKATO laughs quietly. The door opens]

Yoy can google it up as [drama cd] digimon tamers: original story, message in the packet

Bye!
anniehall chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Poor Jen! Hahaha i loved this, your fics are amazing and very fun to read!
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
ROFLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO! Juri accidently breaking Jen's brain, hahahahhahahaa, oh if she only knew that Y really did stand for Yamaki, but the wrong Li, LOLOLOLOLOL
Takato the dreamer chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
LOL. I loved it. Such a mean joke to pull on Jen XD

Hmm... So now... I think I've read everything by you... except the straight fics (Which I never read... since IM not...) and Blasphemous rumors and all related fics except that one prequel, where it said Taiki was scarred. I'm sad that I've read them all D:
moonrose221 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Klingon? Better yet MarineAngemon's language! Seriously though I like this. Ever consider a JenryaXDaiskue fic? Just keep on postin the yaoi love.