Reviews for A Flower Of War
Very good work. I'm really enjoying this story. I hope you continue it.
All'roundCowgirl chapter 8 . 3/13
YES! I'm sooo excited that you decided to update again:)
MrZombieKitten chapter 8 . 2/22
I think I remember this story. It it was good actually, so I'm keep up da good work.
AshKat33 chapter 8 . 1/12
This is good. Please write some more please.
Durandal II chapter 8 . 1/8
One word: Awesome. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it the first time, and was disappointed when it appeared that this had been abandoned. I also hope you have more artwork based on the story as well, since the ones you have are spectacular.
frankannestein chapter 1 . 1/4
Hello! I know it's been a while since this story has been updated, but I was caught by the cover image (browsed your whole gallery before coming here, and I loved so much of it!) and thought I'd come see what it's all about.

My thoughts after reading this prologue are: Perfect. It drops me right into the action and immediately presents me with the conflict - Kit sacrificing herself for Lion-O. Honestly, I couldn't stop reading once I started. The action is marvelous, and I could feel everything Kit was going through. *applauds*

Really not much more that I can add. I liked it. A lot. I'm curious to see where it goes. All in all, a successful prologue in my opinion!

ShepardisaBOSS chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
Wow. That was...that was all a thing just now.
darktifa chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
i love this fanfic I hae read it ver 3 times you shud make another like it but used digimon
snowbunny chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
Hi, great story! LOVED it. Please update you havn't since April.
OMAC001 chapter 7 . 11/8/2013
This certain changes things up in the story. I can't wait to see more!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
please wright more
Jennifer chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
Please go on write more
Dues12 chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
Please update man this is a brilliant storu keep it up
Anonymous chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
Very well written. Like it.
All-Alone-Today chapter 7 . 8/31/2013