Reviews for Dream Like You'll Live Forever
twimima7 chapter 14 . 7/30
Enjoyed reading the chapter of their hot and cold romance and hope you will continue to write more. Thank you for your time.
twimima7 chapter 13 . 7/29
This is getting exciting hoping they make to the townhouse. Sitting on edge.
twimima7 chapter 12 . 7/29
About time. For a Mafia Boss, he has no idea about what love is. So long Demitri and Bella is probably wandering what she is doing at Mike's.
twimima7 chapter 11 . 7/29
Edward is so hot and cold with Bella but love her enough to let her go. How safe is that for her? She will be open to all kinds of danger.
twimima7 chapter 10 . 7/29
Good chapter finally the kiss.
twimima7 chapter 9 . 7/29
Why hasn't he put Demetri away? After two attacks of almost rape he lets him get away with it. Bella should just give up.
twimima7 chapter 7 . 7/29
Mob Boss has a heart?
twimima7 chapter 6 . 7/29
Christine and Jane are both jealous that Bella was invited to sit at the dining room table with Edward. I believe they were never allowed to do.
twimima7 chapter 5 . 7/29
That was cruel of him. He knew what he was doing to her. If only he knew she would choose death.
twimima7 chapter 4 . 7/29
She didn't break anything from that fall?
twimima7 chapter 3 . 7/29
Another sad chapter for Bella. She need answers she doesn't want to know for fear they'll kill her.
twimima7 chapter 2 . 7/29
Can't, for the tears she went through and he should have shot Demetri dead. Need tissues.
twimima7 chapter 1 . 7/29
Thank you and welcome back. I missed your stories.
lucy chapter 14 . 4/11
plz plz plz update! Love your story
yagalinus0420 chapter 14 . 3/1
I loved this story when it was up the first time...and love it even more now! I didn't realize it was pulled till I found it under someone's favorites... Bad Tess...but I'm here and ready for the journey once again! Please update again soon! I SO NEED MORE!