Reviews for Dream Like You'll Live Forever
Bright.Eye.July chapter 14 . 6/24
Please update soon
This story is fantastic! Ughh, I need to know what happens next...
vixsterfrank chapter 14 . 10/23/2016
Loving this story can't wait for the next update x
twimima7 chapter 14 . 6/26/2016
Hoping for an update soon reading this 3 years later after your last update. Your story is good, fun, and full of drama. Please don't give it up.
twimima7 chapter 13 . 6/26/2016
I'm sad that I have only one chapter left to read and know it is not the end to this story.
twimima7 chapter 12 . 6/26/2016
Great chapter with lots of action. Edward to the rescue and I hope not too late.
twimima7 chapter 11 . 6/26/2016
I hope he is not using her as bait. All I know he broke her heart in too.
twimima7 chapter 10 . 6/26/2016
Best chapter ever. The Kiss! finally. Awesome.
twimima7 chapter 9 . 6/26/2016
Good! she need the back up of Alice and Rose. Stay away from Edward too and not make it easy for him.
twimima7 chapter 8 . 6/26/2016
Bella will regret just what happened and doesn't realize she made a fool out of herself. Because he's right. She was just like Tanya and Jessica.
twimima7 chapter 7 . 6/26/2016
Thank you for giving us his POV understanding more of his mad behavior and the story. Bella seem a little bit thankful for his apology.
twimima7 chapter 6 . 6/26/2016
Bella should have ripped Jane's head in front of Christine's and then thank Edward for dinner.
twimima7 chapter 5 . 6/26/2016
I hope she finds a way to run away from him. I feel sorry for her. But on with the story.
twimima7 chapter 2 . 6/26/2016
Brutal chapter and hope Demitri rots as ordered. Poor defenseless Bella.
twimima7 chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
Welcome back and glad you are going ahead with your story. Bella didn't say anything but lied to save herself so why take her.