Reviews for Cooking with Gas
This is the best fan fic that I've read in my life! Some are too sad or not Long enough or too long but this one was just perfect!
Destielis Bae3 chapter 2 . 1/13
Omg I was squealing like a little girl when I read Mal Reynolds! In chapter 2
Guest chapter 15 . 12/22/2015
Now I'm scared Dean is going to cheat
Hunterbyday-Whovianbynight chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Last summer, I found this fic. I was laying in bed after my surgery and just so happened to come across it. I squealed at the fluff and was awestruck at the smut. The story was creative and engaging, and your writing is excellent. This fic is definitely in my top 10 SPN fics. Amazing work!
StarCrimson chapter 27 . 3/25/2015
Hey, I really enjoyed this fic. Thanks! :D
Debauchi chapter 26 . 1/11/2015
Great fic! I enjoyed it so much. ;) Thanks for writing it. It was a lot of fun!
Debauchi chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
I was really surprised by this fic. I must say that I don't like the cook!Dean or cook!Cas fics... But I am charmed by yours. ;) IT's really great! I am going to keep reading ... cause I have a lot left. But this first chapter got me really addicted. A great job indeed. ;)
Sars0D chapter 27 . 1/2/2015
Such a wonderful story! I was captivated! I love Chef!Cas so so much. Thoroughly enjoyable! Keep writing!
mailaine chapter 27 . 9/13/2014
Oh gosh, this is amazing. So amazing I put off reading the last chapter cause I didnt want it to end, even though I knew there was a sequel.
You are amazing!
The story is amazing!
Keep writing!
Guest chapter 27 . 9/6/2014
I just finished reading the entire story, and I just want to say that it was freaking amazing! Wonderfull job, you are extremely talented!
CaptainJackHarknesss chapter 27 . 7/24/2014
So, I just read this for about 4 1/2 hours straight, only stopped to go to work, loving this story- I agree with another reviewer, write and become published and I will buy your books 3 I legit wanted fanart to go with this AU I liked it so much.
LadyAnalyn chapter 26 . 6/6/2014
Oh wow. Just wow.
LadyAnalyn chapter 21 . 6/6/2014
I knew that would happen. Mother f***ing Crowley!
LadyAnalyn chapter 18 . 6/6/2014
I can picture Gabriel getting along with Guy.
LadyAnalyn chapter 11 . 6/6/2014
Thank Chuck for Jo Harvelle.