Reviews for Cooking with Gas
StarCrimson chapter 27 . 3/25
Hey, I really enjoyed this fic. Thanks! :D
Debauchi chapter 26 . 1/11
Great fic! I enjoyed it so much. ;) Thanks for writing it. It was a lot of fun!
Debauchi chapter 1 . 1/10
I was really surprised by this fic. I must say that I don't like the cook!Dean or cook!Cas fics... But I am charmed by yours. ;) IT's really great! I am going to keep reading ... cause I have a lot left. But this first chapter got me really addicted. A great job indeed. ;)
Sars0D chapter 27 . 1/2
Such a wonderful story! I was captivated! I love Chef!Cas so so much. Thoroughly enjoyable! Keep writing!
mailaine chapter 27 . 9/13/2014
Oh gosh, this is amazing. So amazing I put off reading the last chapter cause I didnt want it to end, even though I knew there was a sequel.
You are amazing!
The story is amazing!
Keep writing!
Guest chapter 27 . 9/6/2014
I just finished reading the entire story, and I just want to say that it was freaking amazing! Wonderfull job, you are extremely talented!
CaptainJackHarknesss chapter 27 . 7/24/2014
So, I just read this for about 4 1/2 hours straight, only stopped to go to work, loving this story- I agree with another reviewer, write and become published and I will buy your books 3 I legit wanted fanart to go with this AU I liked it so much.
LadyAnalyn chapter 26 . 6/6/2014
Oh wow. Just wow.
LadyAnalyn chapter 21 . 6/6/2014
I knew that would happen. Mother f***ing Crowley!
LadyAnalyn chapter 18 . 6/6/2014
I can picture Gabriel getting along with Guy.
LadyAnalyn chapter 11 . 6/6/2014
Thank Chuck for Jo Harvelle.
LadyAnalyn chapter 9 . 6/6/2014
I went alone to my 7th grade dance which I had completely wiped from my memory till just now so thanks for that. Now I'm going to wallow in self pity over something that was 14, maybe 15 years ago, depending on the time of year it was.
LadyAnalyn chapter 8 . 6/6/2014
I'm not even kidding, you get published, I will buy your books.
LadyAnalyn chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
I thought that Dean was just gonna make the dinner for Sam and Jess, 'cos he's a cool brother like that. Maybe they were busy.
LadyAnalyn chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
It's so weird when Cas is the jerk, 'cos it's usually Dean in the AUs I've read.