Reviews for Trials of the Changing Heart
00Midnight00 chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
So sad TT_TT Please update soon!
IceDragon1095 chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
AWESOME! Please update soon, I'm gonna die if I don't find out what happens next! _;
TheBlackPheonixNightengaleFudo chapter 6 . 4/10/2009
sasoriXdeidaraXlover chapter 6 . 1/23/2009
GAH! how can you stop there? plz update soon!...plz?
chibi heishi chapter 6 . 10/1/2008
This... is dead, isn't it? And this was such a GOOD story, too. I was really looking forward to seeing how it worked out. ...They do at least rescue Bakura, don't they?
sei chapter 6 . 1/1/2007
its been years! why no updatey! T_T

curious to see the result of that contest you held too. i would've loved to enter if it had been...u kno...recently.
Eternally Deleted chapter 6 . 12/21/2006
You are evil! No cliffy NO cliffy! Well at least it keeps me readind right.

Keep going!
Time-Again chapter 4 . 10/23/2006
T.A: yes.I think this is the third time I've reviewed..but Im going to go mad if you dont update! WRITE! _ I dont mean to be a butthole. Im sure you have way more important things to do..but..but.. its such a lovely story _
FanFicFanGurl101 chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
oy! when are you going to update? my brain is rotting waiting for you! pleqse update!
Saori Aki Orimi chapter 6 . 3/26/2006
Nyan! *bounces* this is amazing! it has me on the edge of my seat. (what happens, what happens, what happens?)

Neh... *growls at Yami* so horrible... . *glareglare* poor Bakura/Ryou! *sob*
SapphireBlade chapter 6 . 2/22/2006
I've been reading this story and i can say for some people it is really good also

i hate people that don't finish what they started, it gets people so worked up reading this.

Sorry but it's true also loved this story so much _ (can't hold a grudge pathetic)
eBooeBoo chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
( Who killed you? I'll kill whoever killed you!

At least you could have invited me to your funeral service! (cries)

*reads your stories again* ... *cries some more at your death*
Time-Again chapter 5 . 1/25/2006
T.A: I know Ive reviewed for your story in chapter six already but..DEEAR LORD WHERE ARE YOU? This story has to be finished! It needs to!

Wolfe: *goes to strangle you* LEMME AT EM!

T.A: *grabs ahold* No! Then it;ll never be finished! Its to great to be abandoned!

Please! Save us and write soon!...please?
Anime Crazed chapter 6 . 10/4/2005
Oh wow! This has been really well written so far. I really quite like it! D
Akumu Nokami chapter 6 . 7/10/2005
I love this story! This is the second time I've read it, though I wish you'd update! Thankies for the awesome fic! Ja ne!