Reviews for Illusions
Ava chapter 27 . 2/26
sooo... I'm still re-reading this again... but I just wanted to say over the past month I must have put 1,000 views on that Fiddle duet! Looping is a miracle!
oh.. and cool fact... 4 years ago I taught myself to write in Dwarrow Runic (I don't know if it is what is actually Khuzdul... but it IS the official Tolkien D. Runic.) I taught my friend how to write in it... and now we write letters (pages) to each other. well... I ought to get to bed... lots of school this week.
Namarie
Ava B
Onen I Estel Edain, u Chebim Estel anim.
Ava chapter 20 . 2/25
Sooo.. its been a while Italian Hobbit :)... ive traveled there and back again, to the other side of fancfic (hobbit) and back, let me tell you! wow... its nice to be back. I'm re-reading mind you... such good writing. I also love Nalbal and Neocolai, scribe of Erebor and one more.. cant remember. I can really appreciate the detail you put into your work, not too much, not to little. I am actually writing a play at the moment (well... reviewing/commenting... but supposed to be do the play thing right now.) Its about the Fatima Apparitions, for the 100th ann. this year. So that's fun! (Plus I have 4 portraits of babies for a family I have to finish soon... *sigh* I'm so busy... but never too much for FanFic and Taekwondo apparently.) XD...
well... should start on that play then, seeing how it is to be performed May 6th! Yikes... well,
Namarie
AB
Ava chapter 27 . 1/25
that song! yes! I can totally picture it XD
such grins you give me!
Ill just have to live in you AU and forget Tolkien's destiny for these two lively brothers.
Ava chapter 25 . 1/25
AHHHH! that was sooo good!
I cant say I cried, but I had a huge concerned frown and worried feelings... then smiles, sooo good! yay!
Ava chapter 24 . 1/25
well, can I just say thank you? ( I know its not for me... but) you named the hobbit Eva! ( my great-grandma always spells my name that way.)
I love her spirit, the whole time I was like... does she know me?
I'm soooooo excited for this next chapter!
( I'm going to read it now... so ...bye)
Oh my, I accidently wrote Vili instead of Joli in my previous comment... Clearly I have been reading too many Durin family fanfiction :D
Poor Kili and his wound! Maybe Elrond could help him? ;)
Someone already wondered if Vili died saving Fili and Kili :/ I was thinking Dis's comment... Has this fairy something to do with Vilis death?
vlnelson1955 chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
Hi! I just love your stories and I happened to stumble upon this one on Pinterest. Well, I had to read all 34 chapters, staying up until 5:30 a.m. I wanted to throttle Thorin right from the beginning, blaming Fili for Kili's mishap...totally unfair! Then being a perfect ass when Kili brought him back. At least he finally redeemed himself, but you made me cry at the scene between Thorin and Fili in his da's tomb. I'm going to have to catch up on the rest of your Hobbit stories (the few I haven't read yet.) I've an inkling you're a Fili fan, too! Good job!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/16/2016
Ouch! Right in the feels!
Lithuiwen2016 chapter 34 . 5/31/2016
This was, by all accounts, the most heart-wrenching story I have ever read about the Durin Brothers!

You, my Friend, are a true Artist!

Be proud of yourself for writing this story! Because I'm sure everyone who reads this loves it!

Now, I'm going to read Race Against Time. I leave a review there as well. ;)
StarStreamtheKeeper chapter 34 . 4/22/2016
awwwwwwwwww I looooove fluffy endings
StarStreamtheKeeper chapter 29 . 4/22/2016
I can't read fast enough, darn
StarStreamtheKeeper chapter 29 . 4/22/2016
o. my. gosh. 6 chapters left to read!
StarStreamtheKeeper chapter 28 . 4/22/2016
this is better writing than some of the big book series I've read, you have GOT to be the BEST writer on fanfiction. wow, just wow.
1,248 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »