Reviews for Adventures in Time series 1
ROC95 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
This was pretty awesome.
sunfuzzies chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
you are ...EPIC! no, really, this is such a brilliant idea, fantastic... although... the part about micky/gears mum... that kinda contrivienes with the cybermen ep. when we learn that micky/gears mum, oh, thats sad i cant really remeber... :'( ... but i do know that all he had was his grandmum, and she died five years ago...so, not well planing in BBCs part, im guessing, still i lurve your story! keep up the fantastic wrighting!
Twilight Joltik chapter 14 . 8/26/2013
Might I just say that this is amazing. I mean, this really and truly does feel like exactly what a ponified Doctor Who show would be, and it is quite impressive that you've set out to do the whole thing. Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
Invader Random Phantom chapter 14 . 8/6/2013
And I decreed, THERE NEEDS TO BE MOAR!

I mean if that's ok with you...
Skadadle chapter 10 . 7/7/2013
Are you my mummy?
Mummy?
Muuuummmmyyy?
Skadadle chapter 9 . 7/7/2013
The fourth wall! It's... shattered!
kukuruwataminesan chapter 9 . 6/28/2013
Mate, I've gotta tell you, I love you using the pony version of the Ninth Doctor and Rose to tell the story of the Canterlot Wedding. It might interest you to know that I've made my own retelling of the story using the actual Eleventh Doctor and Doctor Whooves (Ten pony version) with their companions! It's called Doctor Who: Danger in Equestria and I would appreciate it if you would check it out!
Nevertheless, this story is good, and I hope to see a version with Ten in it!
Cylon One chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
I never really like the original reality of this episode for a number of reasons.

Some the same as what you pointed out.

Still, have to say this alternate version was an improvement over it.

Nice work.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
You said Jackie that one time near the end. What happened th Lily-Luck?
Guest chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
Pony pun, pony pun, let's see. . . How about Cardhoof?
JackOfBlades394 chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
This is just Fantastic! (sorry couldn't help but make a 9th Doctor reference) I can't wait to see The Dalek Episode!
Cylon One chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
Gotta say that I've been looking forward to this pony-counterpart to Aliens of London.

Checking out the Slitheen deal in it.

Great first-half of this story.

No disappointment in it for me in my opinion.

Great work.
Skadadle chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
I realized the Code Nine thing as I was reading this. *sits back calmly, then suddenly, mind explodes, leaving only a headless body and a big mess all over the room.*
Skadadle chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
This was awesome! The next episode isn't the best episode, but I'm looking forward to reading what you came up with.
Skadadle chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
This is amazing! Thank you so much! I've always thought Doctor Whooves would have been so much better like this. But, then again, I do love Ditzy...