Reviews for Wonder Woman and Superman in Corporate Leaguers
I really enjoyed this story and it's sequel I would enjoy reading more
Bruce Wayne's were both murdered in alley on their way home from a movie and we be mugged before be shot in front of their son, when he was 10.
jocecaro1991 chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
like we say in my contry! eso esta brutal! really really good, you has a gift.! awsome, excelent again BRUTAL!
Guest chapter 51 . 6/12/2015
holy freaking hell! that was AMAZING!
Guest chapter 51 . 1/28/2015
Amazing story!
Guest chapter 51 . 1/15/2015
Dont' take this as being rude comment. I feel Diana is bit ooc in early chapters especially when she went to Bruce. I understand the plot of the story but it doesn't sit right with me.
Overall enjoyed the story.
Soul93 chapter 51 . 9/24/2014
This was such a fantastic read! Thank you for sharing.
Soul93 chapter 47 . 9/23/2014
The way those assassins never got a fighting chance, people didn't even get to do warm ups before they got arrested lol. It was Batman v Bane on their first fight, Nolan verse all over again.
Soul93 chapter 40 . 9/23/2014
That was such an ingenious place to hide the evidence!
Soul93 chapter 37 . 9/23/2014
But I love how badass the Furies are- handling business unlike so many bodyguards in shows. Now I'm amped for the showdown :D.
Soul93 chapter 31 . 9/22/2014
That bit was so sad though and from Diana's POV probably scary too. And such beautiful progress was being made. I sense more 'heavy lifting'
Soul93 chapter 20 . 9/22/2014
I've started another of your fics, something I'm sure my grades won't be grateful for, but enjoying the spin. Might've been meh about the BMWW thing but the overall plot is interesting and entertaining.
Anja16 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
This is the best story in my hole life! Sad,yes. Intense,yes. Nothing I would have ever thought of... Your brain is amazing... Thank you... So much for writing a whole book on this genius-ness.
Warden Valdr chapter 51 . 4/29/2014
A true roller coaster of a read. So many emotions were evoked and I commend you on a gripping tale full of loss, forgiveness, redemption and love. It was a moving, realistic tale that truly belongs in paperback form. It is hard to describe in words what a magnificent work of fiction this story is. A truly wonderful portrayl of an AU justice league.
Silver Temptation chapter 51 . 4/17/2014
I sincerely enjoyed your story. I couldn't stop reading it. Such a pleasure to see such talent. Please keep writing and I'll keep reviewing :)