Reviews for The Princely Pope
Dillon Baker chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Please post the next part of this story soon I just absolutely love it and I need more
aminervapr chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Will you continue the story please?
S.L. Cooper chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Good story. :)
fairytaledaydreamer chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
OMG! This is so good, I loved how Catherine was the one sympathetic to Henry's cause and Arthur was the one, who was afraid of what Henry could/would do. Oh, and yay for Thomas Boleyn to show a heart! Yay, again, for Catherine finally having the children she always wanted.

Great job! I hope you continue this.

Amaranthe Athenais chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Oh, it is such a nice attempt to show Henry as a churchman! I don't doubt that he would anyway have a mistress. It is his nature. So they are going to Rome... God, he and Anne! And what people in Rome tell? it is a great pity that you won't continue this story.
Margaret chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter. I've always enjoyed your stories they are interesting' complex and very well written.
Keisha chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Love the story keep it up XD
Randichele chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I love this story:)
Bindzoya Sagiquarius chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Wow I didn't see any of that coming... Very interesting concept. I can't wait to see Henry as Pope and Anne as the Pope's wife/mistress(haha). I wonder how Anne will push her reform. I don't think Henry sympathizes with just Catholics.
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Marissa! This is great! While I agree that a lot happened and maybe would have liked to have seen a little more of Katherine and Arthur's children and built up Henry and Anne's relationship a bit more, as the first part of a three-shot, this is great!

I love the idea of Henry being Pope...Maybe William will be the one pushing for an annulment to marry another woman and Henry be the one to grant it to him here, I'd love to see that...not least for Katherine's reaction, but whichever way you take it, I can't wait to see it!
Like A Clockwork Orange chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Oh, I really love this AU! Henry as Pope should be interesting to see.
TrivialQueen chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
The Dante line was the best quip ever. I know it's bad for finals, but keep going, this is great.

Also, I really like Anne in this, the angle you've taken really gives her a chance to have a conversation about her religious convictions and start her relationship with Henry on a romantic, more equal basis. She's there while he grows instead of shooting for the crown right out of the gate.

Also, love that Katherine and Arthur are still in love and having healthy babies.

Also, also you mentioned Wolsey! I'm so happy. Will you be at least mentioning my other favorite Thomases? Please? *Puppy eyes*
Anon chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Oh wow that was really amazing. I was initially worried how you would handle the romance between Anne and Henry as he was now a Cardinal, but I'm liking the relationship between the two. Its cute to see Elizabeth here!

Man oh man, I was surprise by this portrayal of Arthur! Use to seeing as the nice and caring King so this paranoia side to him is surprising.

I'm eagerly waiting for your next update!
Fate Bringer chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Please continue this! It's good so far!
helenamtavares chapter 1 . 4/27/2013