Reviews for When Ocean & Storm Collide
AllTheWrongChoices chapter 20 . 11/27
I really love this story! Can't wait to see what comes next
I love your story. Please update soon. Can't wait to see what happens next. I want Alana and Finnick to be together more than anything. I'm wondering is she going to go back in the quarter quell? And around what time will their romance start to blossom. Is she going to become like Finnick - providing services to the capital. I hope she can get away from that destiny maybe she can be fit as mentally unwell.
Dancing-Souls chapter 20 . 11/22
Awesome chapter! I cannot wait for the conclusion. Will there be a part 2? If not I'm going to be sad it ends. :D
Dancing-Souls chapter 19 . 11/25/2014
wow darn it though I kind of knew Jack was going to die soon he was always a little to reckless
dpctkkt chapter 18 . 10/21/2013
UPload! 3
skyler jackson chase chapter 18 . 10/20/2013
Dancing-Souls chapter 18 . 9/6/2013
wow interesting I wonder how this will work out.
BelieveInTheFireflies chapter 18 . 9/6/2013
Good chapter, I love the name of the plan. Hope to see chapter 19 soon, and they say copying is the most sincere form of flattering, but I don't really believe that.
Guesttt chapter 18 . 9/6/2013
Will finnick and Alanna everrr kiss?! please continue updating i really like this story!
Dancing-Souls chapter 17 . 8/2/2013
Muhahahahahaha this shall be good!
BelieveInTheFireflies chapter 17 . 8/2/2013
I like the idea of tricking the careers you aren't crazy yet
Dancing-Souls chapter 16 . 7/29/2013
ah cool she ran into Jack, but it always makes the journey harder when the end nears.
BelieveInTheFireflies chapter 16 . 7/27/2013
Yes she found Jake! I was wordy she wouldn't, again love the arena! Update as soon as posible!
Finnicks Girl chapter 15 . 7/25/2013
I really like this story and I love your arena. Good job. Please continue
hirakohs chapter 15 . 7/24/2013
This is amazing. I love the idea for the arena and the OC is original and not cliche like other stories. Well done, I can't wait for more! Update soon.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »