Reviews for When Ocean & Storm Collide
sakura haruhi kuran chapter 21 . 9/20
I love it! are you still going to write a sequel?
BeBraveDivergents chapter 21 . 4/21
I absolutely love this story. Are you still going a sequel? Can't wait for the rest xx
You can't do this to me dude, I need to know what's gonna happen! Please, please update soon because your writing is fantastic.
Lauren012 chapter 21 . 12/14/2015
I'm in love, please update
KatHunter99 chapter 21 . 12/8/2015
I LOVE THIS! it's written so well and please update soon
Dancing-Souls chapter 21 . 12/1/2015
Wow awesome! I love that Riptide is so messed up he wasn't even scared.
AllTheWrongChoices chapter 21 . 11/29/2015
Well. that was intense, haha. Now I really want to know what she said to Riptide before killing him. Keep on the good work! x
AllTheWrongChoices chapter 20 . 11/27/2015
I really love this story! Can't wait to see what comes next
Guest chapter 20 . 11/23/2015
I love your story. Please update soon. Can't wait to see what happens next. I want Alana and Finnick to be together more than anything. I'm wondering is she going to go back in the quarter quell? And around what time will their romance start to blossom. Is she going to become like Finnick - providing services to the capital. I hope she can get away from that destiny maybe she can be fit as mentally unwell.
Dancing-Souls chapter 20 . 11/22/2015
Awesome chapter! I cannot wait for the conclusion. Will there be a part 2? If not I'm going to be sad it ends. :D
Dancing-Souls chapter 19 . 11/25/2014
wow darn it though I kind of knew Jack was going to die soon he was always a little to reckless
dpctkkt chapter 18 . 10/21/2013
UPload! 3
Letmespeak chapter 18 . 10/20/2013
Dancing-Souls chapter 18 . 9/6/2013
wow interesting I wonder how this will work out.
BelieveInTheFireflies chapter 18 . 9/6/2013
Good chapter, I love the name of the plan. Hope to see chapter 19 soon, and they say copying is the most sincere form of flattering, but I don't really believe that.