Reviews for Another Chance at Sunshine
Guest chapter 7 . 4/22/2014
I love you! Can't wait for prom steferine is ahhhhh love it and steroline is cute I don't know who to choose okay... I'm in love with katherine so whatever makes her happy then I'm happy can't wait for your next update
sammie.friston chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
I think jealousy over klaroline and stephrine will be brilliant hah. Can't wait
meruhime chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
I would love to see Stefan get jealous of Klaus. I'm confused though, one second Caroline is mad at Stefan for being with Katherine and now she pushes him toward her?
sammie.friston chapter 6 . 4/21/2014
I'm loving this story and even though I'm more of a steroline shipper I do love Katherine :) good job and I look forward to the next update
meruhime chapter 6 . 4/21/2014
Please update soon! That last chapter was just a tease being a few paragraphs. Poor Caroline! Stefan led her ok and now she is someone's second choice again. :(
Awesomeness2502 chapter 6 . 4/21/2014
Update ASAP:)! Love this story and the Katherine/Stefan/Caroline pairing :)!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
I totally rewatched that ep a couple of times and the next few which had major Steferine scenes! Go Steferine! But I also love Steroline! Especially how Stefan trusts Caroline after he loses his memory! As for the prom problem, why can't Elena have a long lost twin sister:)? *hint hint*
Awesome story! Love the plot:).
gg chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
Oh! I loved it! But i think caroline is best than Katherine she is a ****
Anna chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
more more more! D
music.is.my.heroine chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
i loved it ! please update soon !
Alessandra.12 chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
Please continue! I loved it!
I like so much the relationship Caroline and stefan but with Klaus is best and Katherine... she is bitch but... i love this betch (Coff- Caroline is best- coff)
Freedom to Rarity chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
Good story.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
Really like this story. Can't wait for this threesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2013