Reviews for The Shinigami of the Four Winds
Gold Testament chapter 17 . 6/8
Why have you not updated in like a year?
Gold Testament chapter 14 . 6/8
Yeah Grimmjow is just dumb enough to cause 10 times the destruction Nagato did when making Naruto angry.
Esmereilda chapter 17 . 6/7
this is getting very interesting and are you planning having ibiki interrogate the arrancar?
Gold Testament chapter 11 . 6/7
The only way the espada would be a surprise would be if he fought them before. Don't tell me it's the Sound Five.
Gold Testament chapter 10 . 6/7
Wait till Sasuke finds out that his parents are in Soul Society, both of them are shinigami, and recently his father was promoted to captain of Squad 9. I'm sure even Itachi would be shocked that Fugaku felt shame in his actions.
Gold Testament chapter 6 . 6/7
Okay that omake was hilarious when Naruto turned on them, but you should've had him mention that he painted the Hokage Monument in broad daylight while wearing that jumpsuit, and didn't get caught till after he was done.
Gold Testament chapter 4 . 6/7
Please tell me Kushina, and Mikoto are going to slap some sense into Momo and kill the fangirl she's been since meeting Aizen.
Gold Testament chapter 1 . 6/7
Smart move making Momo fourth seat. I like her and all, but she was way too in love with Aizen that once the truth was revealed it shattered her and made her useless through most of the series. The only time I've seen her at her best was during the Zanpakuto invasion when she took on Tobiume.
Esmereilda chapter 16 . 6/6
lol sakura is better at the deal with naruto than unohana seemed to be at 1st glance but we'll if she's any better at getting him to stay put XD
Esmereilda chapter 15 . 6/4
I loved the use of the same snarky line that naruto used the last time he had to save sasuke XD
Esmereilda chapter 14 . 6/2
naruto was hard enough to deal with when pissed as just a shinobi
Esmereilda chapter 13 . 6/1
im liking ur adaptation of this arc
Esmereilda chapter 12 . 5/31
interesting
Esmereilda chapter 11 . 5/24
next time naruto offers ichigo earplugs I bet he will take them and rather quickly too XD
Esmereilda chapter 10 . 5/24
something tells me that sasuke is going to need his sharigan in the near future