Reviews for A Lost Heart - An Empty Home
Hello Again chapter 21 . 2/16
I am really enjoying reading this verse :)
Also, Adipose... Mycroft? If it was then that was a hilarious nickname
QueenNaberrie chapter 21 . 1/4
Wow! I guess Sherlock should have read that file on John that Mycroft provided. Loved the ending with John, Sherlock, & Greg "walking off into the sunset", so to speak; and loved John's comment about Angelo always thinking he and Sherlock were on a date. lol It sounds to me that John has forgiven Sherlock in his own way. ;)

Bravo!
erik chapter 21 . 10/4/2014
Cracking good story that left me wanting more. Thanks.
OrnateDragon chapter 21 . 10/3/2014
More more more! Love it, and the backstory! More of everything!
Holen-Snape chapter 11 . 9/12/2014
So I jumped over and read Who needs therapy like you suggested. Giggled all the way thru it. Thank you for recommending it. I do wonder what Sherlock would have done to the bear. Thank you again for writing.
Holen-Snape chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
Would love to read about how Mycroft reacts when he does find out about what john is really capable of. Love the stories. Thank you
draque-potter chapter 21 . 8/26/2014
I found you after reading a Harry Potter/Sherlock crossover. I must say that as I do not follow Sherlock, I found your tales remarkably enticing and have just ploughed through the original, prequel and sequel. Your characters are remarkably real and believable. Thanx for a great day of reading.
Holen-Snape chapter 21 . 8/12/2014
I do love all your stories about TC. Thank you so much for writing.
goddessa39 chapter 8 . 8/8/2014
If you get bored, you should totally get back to this area of the fic where the soldiers are using the evil overlord list to implement security features into the 'house,' hilarious and useful all.
IshouldHaveALifeButWhoWantsOne chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
You meantioned two stories, I could only find "The Most Powerful Peace on the Board", isn't this the sequel to it?
sakura-blossoms-26 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
...TC. Three continents?!
emma94 chapter 21 . 7/17/2014
This doesn't quite feel like the end, I'm not sure, it feels there is something more to come. That said it's a good way to leave it open to a sequel.

Excellent story can't wait for another one in this world.
emma94 chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
Dramatic Irony at it's best! Everytime Sherlock thinks TC is the bad guy and worries that john is caught up with him I can't help but laugh. I love that Sherlock doesn't seem to know much about johns past and forgets he's ex military.

Now I know this Sherlock is very different front your classic, but even then john is is different doesn't come across as the bumbling numpty who just happens to be tagging along. In both the seris and ur stories he is a far stronger and smarter than people give him credit for and I love it! I love stories where someone is always underestimated and the goes BAMF on everyone!
emma94 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I've read the other 2 stories and I absolutely lived them! I have only watched the odd episode of Sherlock but it was enough to spark my interest in the fandom, and I love what you have done with John's background.

I got a right good laugh out of Sherlock thinking TC is the mastermind - can't wait to see Sherlock's reaction to who exactly TC is lol
LadyTeldra chapter 21 . 7/9/2014
-wiggleI- I kind of wanted to comment... Every single chapter. I even did my best to research each nickname, even the ones that didn't really need it. (Ex. Siru named for the type of knives he carries. One of the thankfully easier to connect.)

Again, I absolutely adore your writing and am very content with my reading. In fact, I'm reading the prequel tomorrow. Assuming I can squeeze it in my schedule... I really should just assign time to my fan fiction habits.