Reviews for A Lost Heart - An Empty Home
RhiannanT chapter 21 . 5/14
Oh nos! You can't stop there! Not that I'm actually angry with you. What a great story! I just want more. Thanks for sharing!
RhiannanT chapter 15 . 5/14
Awesome. Also, LOVE the nicknames for Mycroft. "Mr. Poppins" makes me crack up every time. It's perfect. I'm guessing he's also adipose?
RhiannanT chapter 3 . 5/14
ZOMG this story is amazing. Love. it.
jodyowl11 chapter 21 . 4/30
What it ended? This is probably my single most favorite version of John ever. Seriously. More people need to write John like this. Thank you so much.
jodyowl11 chapter 9 . 4/30
OMG AHHH THIS CLIFF HANGER
jodyowl11 chapter 4 . 4/30
The Ocs are really well written
Already lovin them
And I love how easily they talk to eachother
Your dialogue flows really well
jodyowl11 chapter 3 . 4/30
Lol Lestrade is so dense. He can remember every name of John's squad bus TC
Really love this fic
jodyowl11 chapter 1 . 4/30
I read one of your stories and now I'm on a spree
This is already looking awesome
I love how you manipulate the readers knowledge to make it more suspenseful
Sashie11 chapter 21 . 12/3/2016
I know you don't likely see many reviews for this story anymore, but this was the first and best John fic (series) involving the army more than a chapter or two that I could find. I like your well written OCs (and I never like OCs), I love how in character you kept John, Sherlock, and Lestrade, and I really love John being underestimated and saving the day. But I think my favorite part of the whole TC Watson series is the loyalty and love we see between John and everyone else. The "friends that are closer than brothers."

Thank you.
musme chapter 21 . 5/14/2016
I like it
EchoAngel chapter 21 . 3/27/2016
I would absolutely love to have just a listing of your characters, maybe a little bit about their background and specialties, and where they got their name. Your work is awesome!
Arthay chapter 21 . 2/3/2016
Your work was stunning! I'm usually not into crossovers but I LOVED what you did with GIJoe and all your OCs and the Sherlock cast. Especially Mister Poppins. He's never going to be someone else in my mind. Never ever. Yes, I simply LOVED every word of it.
Now I stand patiently in line with all your fans hoping for a prequel/sequel thanks to your amazing work to breathe so much life and character into your OCs. Unbelievable how much they grew to my heart.
Thank you for your time and efford you put into your story, just LOVED it. ( in case I haven't mentioned that yet ;) )
Fairyquill chapter 21 . 12/27/2015
So I ended up here after browsing through your profile after reading your Avengers fic. I realised I've read this before but still started again with all your TC stories. It did cost me a decent nights sleep (but it's christmas so no harm done). I love TC.
I would enjoy another sequel. I'd love to know what Mycroft thinks of all this. After this he has to find out about Johns Connection with the Tommies doesn't he? I mean it's Irene Adler he would look into that and into how they captured her and then eventually he has to find out about John... at least that's what I think. But I'd love to read about it.

Greetings
Fairyquill
BooksAreMedicine chapter 21 . 11/5/2015
Please at least do a one shot follow up with Mycroft and with John and Sherlock as friends now...
BooksAreMedicine chapter 20 . 11/5/2015
Good for Lestrade and valid point that "John" did have friends even if they didn't know "TC" and they may not have been as good as the Tommies but they did their best with what John gave them