Reviews for Softly Quietly Desperately
Ember chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
That was adorable! Geez, exactly the kind of fluff I needed. I loved it!
Phoeebs chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
This is so cute, i cried at least once on each page :') very good, i love it!
tamxietyx chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
That made my Whouffle heart hurt is such a good way!
kinzeylee chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
very wonderful! the story shows the progression of Clara's love for the Doctor in such an understandable and natural way.
xRedwingedx chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
Oh my. This is gorgeous. I love your storytelling, and the progression of their relationship. It's very believable, which I think is a tricky thing to accomplish with a character as complicated as the Doctor. Having finished it, I feel like I have been on a journey with them through their evolution together. I particularly liked the broken bowl scene, and I liked that you included River, and how you did so.
I so enjoyed reading this. Thank you!
WinchesterSmile chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
that was absolutely amazing! the flow was perfect and I loved their interactions! :) great job!
esthealice17 chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
Awww I loved it! :) great story! XD
SunnySmile1324 chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
Easily becoming my new favourite fic! It's really hard to come by talented writing with a great storyline nowadays, but I found this story! :D please update soon!
Whouffle and Souffles chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
If you don't write a sequel to this I'm gonna be very very annoyed because this is perfect and you can't end it there.
WinchesterSmile chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
seriously, this just keeps getting better and better! their interactions just feel so natural! it was a great chapter :)
SunnySmile1324 chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
This was a wonderful chapter! Gah, I really can't wait to see what happens next! You have yourself an amazing story right here! :D
zoeinthetardis chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
this is really, really well written and fabulous so far. can't wait for more! 3
WinchesterSmile chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I loved it! It's perfect! Can't wait to read some more!
Midnight in the Morning chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Omgomgomgomg amazing. Like one of the best Fanfics I've read! Aghhh please continue!
SunnySmile1324 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Brilliant! I hope you continue!