Reviews for Hikari Strong
jojogirl19 chapter 22 . 1/16
Sequel please so cute and I love it.
Lykeans chapter 22 . 12/3/2014
Very exciting to read and follow along, very good story.
magicjewel chapter 22 . 1/3/2014
I love the ending, what you did with the children's names and linking it with yugioh GX was cute, adorable. And LOL that's what I thought.
CrazyOreo131 chapter 22 . 11/26/2013
That was...FREAKING AMAZING! The characters were so well done and the plot was awesome, and I'm having trouble writing this because I'm like awed with how amazing everything was. It was so suspenseful, and interesting. I loved how you had Seto and Joey get together and their interactions throughout the rest of the story. If was done beautifully. I just absolutely loved it!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
me too
go li'l Mokie
Luna Nomea chapter 22 . 8/24/2013
I absolutely loved this story. I don't normally read Seto/Joey stories, but as I scrolled through Seto stories (love him!) I couldn't help but try this story out...just by the summary. I am so glad I did too! You have captured the personalities of the characters perfectly! I'd love to read more from you soon. : )
Otakugirl41 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
this is great. are you going to make a seguel?
Nightmother chapter 22 . 8/2/2013
GX just seemed to be filled with the offspring of the pairings of the original. I got a fan girl luck out of that
Nightmother chapter 21 . 8/2/2013
Is there anywhere I can read the sex scenes? It being glazed over like that doesn't seem to suit the writing style of the story
Nightmother chapter 16 . 8/2/2013
I didn't even think about Jaden, the demon protector but makes sense now. yubel. Poor little kid
Nightmother chapter 13 . 8/1/2013
Wow what a way to start a period. That would have been terrifying
dancing elf chapter 22 . 7/17/2013
entertaining work...thanks :)
The Awesome March Hare chapter 22 . 7/5/2013
This was so cool. I love it.
Polinia chapter 22 . 6/2/2013
Great story! :) I like how you portrait the characters, they look very believable.

Everyone (at last me) can see clearly Atticus and Alexis as their children! XD
jj chapter 22 . 5/22/2013
nice job yugi and his hakari strong was halarious