Reviews for The Road Home
ashes at midnight chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
wow i loved this story so much! loved cordy's characterisation, it was perfect.

the end was a bit rushed but i still thought it was great.

adding to fav's
Joey89 chapter 3 . 4/29/2008
Great three chapter story and beginning to your series. I can't wait to read what you have in store for them in your next enstalments. You're a great writer, and its a shame you don't write anymore.
CarineM chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
great story but i wish ot was longer... great job with AC friendship
engine47 chapter 3 . 3/12/2005
Aww! I wish that had happened on the show. I love BA and the BC friendship. Cordy and Doyle should have gotten together though!
ebonfirefly chapter 3 . 4/22/2003
Love it. i have a headache right now and that's all i can say about it, but i love it.
Lynn chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
I love it! keep writing this way, and you will go far.
once1uponatime chapter 3 . 9/21/2002
I love it. I love it. I love it. You are a great writer of a great story.
lea chapter 3 . 9/5/2002
love the story, it's very beautiful. thoug i think it was a big mistake to jumb over the sex scene, a lot of people wouldn't have mind a litle NC-17 'including me' other then tat the story was great thoug i wouldn't have minded a litle kate and riely bashing ether (laugfing very loud right now) sorry just can't stand those to - they are just realy pathetic... keep up the good work.

ps. mayby and idea fore a fic could be: and AU story kind of the plot from the "moon" storys, i think you would do a great job writing one of those, keep up the good work and never stop writing fanfiction (:
Queen Boadicea chapter 3 . 8/24/2002
What a lovely fic except for one detail. You left out only one thing and replaced it with ellipses. You know that those are, don't you? **** God, I hate those! Where was the hot and steaming sex? Do you think you could rewrite this story, call it version 2, and put the sex in, maybe? Pretty please?