Reviews for Gone Like The Wind
temp0ral chapter 2 . 2/23
psst last chapter is cut off :u
apologies if you were already notified.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
Soooo GOOOD! Keep writing! I am about to read The House of Hades (I know I'm really really behind) and yes I have read Allegiant! Chapters 50-56 are heartbreaking!
InfinitePanicAttacks33 chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
I thought this was a good chapter, except that you forgot to finish the ending. That's the only slight issue I could find, but the rest is great! I can't wait for the next one!
Also, yeah I've read The House of Hades already (OH MY GOSH! Page 292, paragraph 2 you are going to freak out!), but I haven't read Allegiant. I know a girl who got more than 300 dollars in Barnes and Noble gift cards and she's so lucky because she's getting every single new book out on the release date!
Anyways, have a good day!
Olympus97 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
One question - how old is Percy in this story? And Annabeth?
Rio321 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Really good plot, I see his story is off to a great start! Something different for a change, Percy being a competitive horse rider is a new twist! Can't wait fo the next update!
Silver Artemis Moon chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This is really good! Update soon?
Percabeth2074 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This seems really good keep going!
blankslate37 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
AHHHHHH! Love your story! Yet again you amaze the FF World. I hope and praying that you find your beloved iPod. I know how it is when your stuff get missing that you really need! One time, I had my USB drive missing and I had some writing and essays on it that I needed. Luckily some dude found it and gave it to the front office in school. KEEP ON GOING WITH YOUR ORIGINAL WRITING!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I hate it im sorry but that is what i feal.