Reviews for Shadow of your heart
purplepam chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I love your writing. Even in the most somber of times,there are little hilarious things that just leap out of your writing at the most unexpected of times. Great job!
Ambur chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I demand that yo begin writing stories daily to give me my fix...O.M.G. you're killin me smalls! So beautiful, so raw, and I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF YOUR WRITING!
avatardsherlockian chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Wow! Fantastic as always! Really great job! Love Florence and the Machine, you, and your lovely stories. :D
Rebekah Kroeplin chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
That was so CUTE! And, so real! Not even a little cliche in my mind.
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
this was good
conchepcion chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I just hate how you can reduce me to a state of tears with so few words. Damn woman. Lovely, as always.
Poodle warriors chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
That was a great story- I got all teary when I read it! In a good way!
kathi chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
what a way to start the day, crying at breakfast! That was really good, especially your Mary. I think that's the first Mary I ever actually liked.
Nocturnias chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Oh God... another heartbreaking fic! How do you do this? Every time. Always. Always. Fantastic amazing heartbreaking beautiful fics! And you used the same song I did in "Love Stories"! That is so awesome we have the Florence love and YOU are awesome. Those hands... see how they shine. :)
DuskTillDawn95 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
You always manage to surprise me and I always love your work.

I'd love to see how you would write something with Irene in it. Not Sherlock/Irene of course, I'm just curious to how you would write it and how..dark it would be. I truly enjoy your work and I think you're a fantastic writer! :) goodluck getting over writers block :D
KendraPendragon chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Crap, wrong button, sorry.
Mary was awesome in this, I nearly cried when she rushed over to Molly to comfort her.
That is a true friend.
KendraPendragon chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Holy feels! I loved Mary in thu
My favorite part without a doubt was
LeighLand chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Oh, this is breathtaking. Absolutely breathtaking.

You're not just a writer, you know - you're an artist! This story was so masterfully woven, sucks me in emotionally, and is just GOOD writing. I really don't know what else to say; I love all of it. Plot, character development, angsty-ness, happy ending... all of it!

Thanks so much for pouring your creativity into this. Well done!
AdaYuki chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I LOVED IT! I thought it was great and I hope you will update again soon! More soon please! Write some new stuff soon!
thestarlitrose chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Cosmic Love is my absolute favorite song. It's perfect for Sherlock and Molly. I really loved this. So beautiful!