Reviews for Soul Perception
ImmaGuardian chapter 10 . 3/25
It's cool just keep updating and I'm cool. I literally hugged my dog when u said u weren't abandoning this story... It's a good book!
Me. Just me chapter 1 . 2/4
I believe in Hades...but I don't think...oh what the hell. Jack come back to lifeeeeeeeeeeee

You're much better than Khione! *stupid b**** that made Leo go to Ogygia and fall in love with Calypso and not me... WHYYYYYYYY LEO WHYYYYYYYYY*
Racgirl chapter 10 . 4/26/2015
I know you're busy but how about you set your self a challenge like get the next chapter out by 1st of June or something like that and please message me back after you read this , if you read this because then I will know what time the chapter will be coming out also your story is really really good so keep going! from Rebecca.c
Racgirl chapter 5 . 4/26/2015
I'm soo confused right now...DERP
Luxh chapter 10 . 4/25/2015
I accept your apology.
Aligator chapter 10 . 1/30/2015
This is great keep going
Snarky-Teen chapter 10 . 2/1/2015
Please update!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/20/2014
Boooooooooo
Guest chapter 9 . 12/20/2014
Toothie I bet!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
If you make them evil I think I'll stop reading, sorry.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/10/2014
Can't wait 4 more!
OceanSun chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
Ms.BloodyLove chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
Phew thank god at least you're not abandoning it! That would be the worst thing ever! well I guess I'll just sit here all alone waiting... wish I had a deck of cards or something. Anyway! yeah I totally understand school always gets in my way too (shoo you pesky fly don't bother me) and life is always like oh hey look a distraction! (I always fall for it to)
Edward0Elric chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
This story is AWESOME so far! Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
maymay85985 chapter 10 . 3/12/2014
sweet! update please, i have to know what's going to happen and so do my sisters! so please, (before i get flames on my head by sisters) update! sweet story by the way!