Reviews for Missing Elements
cherrystone.eli chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
great story! whats gonna happen next ?!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
Ooooh...
Poodle warriors chapter 11 . 8/22/2013
I think this was a great way to end this chapter and possibly the story if you decide to. I don't think it needs stuff added just to make it a M story. Whatever feels right to you!
Icemask511 chapter 11 . 8/22/2013
Awwwwweeeee lived it!
MorbidbyDefault chapter 11 . 8/22/2013
aawww!
Niensel chapter 11 . 8/22/2013
Beautiful chapter :)
louvreangel chapter 11 . 8/22/2013
I think this is going very beautiful, and I think you should keep writing. But of course, if you need any more ideas to continue I think I may be able to help you. Please update soon :)
Kathmak chapter 11 . 8/21/2013
This was a lovely chapter, and it would be a nice way to end the fic, if you choose to do so. I admit I am a little disappointed, though about the rating change: not because I want smut per se; smut definitely has its place, but I don't think smut would fit this particular story. However, a little gentle Sherlolly loving? Hmm, now that would be very sweet. But whichever way you decide to go, this was such a wonderful story.
Ambur chapter 11 . 8/21/2013
Another excellent chapter. You may have had writers block for a bit, but this was great. Sherlock was sweet, John was awesome and astute and Molly was precious!
TheGirlWithTheAngelMask chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
please update soon! that was amazing and I can't wait to see what happens ;-)
mohawkbaby chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
While I still have one more chapter left, I wanted to chime in and say how sweet and well written the last part was (Molly thanking Sherlock). This has been my favorite chapter so far with him keeping her company and then reacting to her sentiments as she kissed him on the cheek and brushed her hands against his. Great job.. can't wait to read more.
Icemask511 chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
Moreeeeeee
Crimson and Chrome 42 chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
Ah, missed opportunities, right? Hope things get sorted soon. I can't wait to read another update!
lucy chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
no they need to kiss perfect chapter
lucy chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
the cuddling scene at the end made me cry with happiness so good