Reviews for Hail to the (Zero) Queen: Assault on Albion
foldguy24 chapter 18 . 4/3
Man, this is such a highly intense chapter. Dufay is really a hard ss here with the launches which I can commend him by having the missiles launched in a place that will not give off the location of their real base. Oh, the Church is a d-bag as always.

Update ASAP.
ExodiaGeass8910 chapter 18 . 4/2
I think Williams is about to tell Albion to stop fighting, should he get enough evidence to prove that the UED and Cromwell manipulated them all
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 18 . 4/2
AMAZING chapter as always.
keep up the good work
Sacchin chapter 18 . 4/2
I have a feeling that Kerrigan won't let it come to nuclear warfare, heck; knowing her, she could be in contact with several zerg and non-zerg agents around Halkeginia by now, and maybe a few in the Elven Territories...

I will be waiting for your next update!
Zikarn Krais chapter 18 . 4/2
I hope that Dufay gets what's coming to him.

However, even more interesting is if Albion continues to go to war, and Henrietta starts finding herself overwhelmed.

Kerrigan goes to threaten, but finds that he is bound by the will of his people, he can no longer lead anymore.
Yuri-Hime-Chan chapter 17 . 3/12
Heh, season three, good job and it has been a pleasure reading season 2, remember that I am still here to bounce ideas off of if you need to.
ExodiaGeass8910 chapter 17 . 3/12
I certainly hope that either Henrietta or Louise have the required DNA markers to open the Xel Naga artifact - heck, add in even Tiffa, and that would make it interesting. I hope Raynor gets to Kerrigan soon - she and Tristain are gonna need their back up from the way this is stacking up
Celestia's Paladin chapter 17 . 3/12
Well Frak... The Great God Murphy has smiled and granted His blessing upon the universe...
Zikarn Krais chapter 17 . 3/12
Here's to hoping Kerrigan suffers many losses.

People (and infested people) only get stronger through adversity, after all.
Sacchin chapter 17 . 3/12
Does this mean that Romaila is working with the UED? This is getting more and more exciting! xD I like how you showed that psycopathic kerrigan there though. xD Especially Erebus' reaction to it! xD I will be waiting for your next update!
ohhhhhhhh yeah zeratul va a patear culos
Danny79 chapter 16 . 2/18
Good chapter. But just one thing... Dont the Crucio tanks use a 180 mm gun while type are in sigemode? Atleast that is what it says in ther info ingame. Two 90 mm guns in normal mode or one 180 mm gun in sigemode. So the new battle cruisers shuld not have a 125 mm gun if ther broadside guns are the same as the Crucios sige gun.
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 16 . 2/16
amazing chapter.

keep up the good work
foldguy24 chapter 16 . 2/14
I've dropped by here seeing that a new chapter has been published and took a quick read before going back on my own work.

I must say that this chapter is fast-paced especially on the part where Kerrigan is busy trashing Reconquista's sorry a** right into the ground. It would be even more entertaining if you put more detail into it for a well-deserved smackdown. Anyways, I do wonder what will Vittorio think about this. Considering how easy the Zerg trashed Reconquista down here, I'm sure he's going to tread carefully on his actions once Julio tells him about this. As it stands, ANY big armed confrontation with Kerrigan is going to be Vittorio's lose condition unless something goes into the picture to disrupt the equation. I doubt Dufay will be enough to change things. Vittorio needs something else bigger to counter Kerrigan if he needs to.

Anyways, update ASAP.
Sacchin chapter 16 . 2/13
I am not sure if it may help, but here's a link that may help with the Protoss Na
starcraft'wikia'com]wiki]Protoss

replace the ' with . and the ] with /

I'm loving the way you're portraying the action, it's damn amazing, heck I can literally imagine it happening in a game of Starcraft! xD