Reviews for Hail to the (Zero) Queen: Assault on Albion
LeviathanTamer chapter 22 . 11/12/2014
Hello, new face here. Got me hooked about three days ago on Season 1 pretty much haven't stopped reading since. Love your story and the fact that there are few inconsistencies. One being that the Void is believed to be the vacuum of space, and that a Psionic Whip should be even more impressive than a Warp Blade as both are formed from Psionic Power a rigid structure like a blade would be much easier to maintain than a moving whip.

Also I see a problem with Kerrigan's strategies... They don't have enough dakka. Those infantry need more dakka. Those ships need more dakka. Kerrigan needs more dakka. How much is more dakka? When she has enough dakka, she wins. Until then she needs MORE DAKKA!
Lord Arthas is Still Alive chapter 22 . 10/3/2014
Blasfemy! YOU UN-LOLIFIED lOUISE! burn for that in the hell of lolicons!
nah... she is better that way, it has ben a time but i finaly get to this point, good chapter, until next time
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 22 . 10/2/2014
AMAZING chapter as always.
well worth the wait.

blasphemy? whats blasphemous about turning a seemingly harmless power into something lethal?

anyway, keep up the good work as always
dolguinturtle chapter 21 . 8/4/2014
When does Jim raynot and his troops come in.
foldguy24 chapter 20 . 6/29/2014
Oops, my bad. I forgot Cromwell's dead already when I made my review. Damn, guess it's really a bad idea to read anything after a tiring work at school.
foldguy24 chapter 21 . 6/28/2014
Well, I'm back. I haven't made a review so far due to pressing matters at hand, mostly academic.

Anyway, the entire battle is too one-sided given the results. I wonder how the Reconquista (especially Cromwell) is going to react once he heard word that an Albionese Fleet got annihilated in a battle where the other side didn't suffered losses on the same or nearly the same level as his.

Update ASAP.
Zarbapha chapter 21 . 6/25/2014
I want to leave a comment, simply as proof of being and reading.
Also, I don't grok military words like non-com.
Sacchin chapter 21 . 6/25/2014
Epic. Totally Epic. Those descriptions were really amazing, it really placed me in the setting.

Since the Albion forces have been technically destroyed, it will be a fight with the UED from here on out right?
Will those prisoners be somehow integrated into their forces or something?
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 21 . 6/25/2014
AMAZING chapter as always.
well worth the wait.
hmm...have you heard the term "lethal harmless power"?
do you think there are any you could use in this fic?

anyway, keep up the good work as always
Reishin Amara chapter 18 . 6/8/2014
Agreed Armagedon ftw! Grace had such a incredible father.

Aerosmith ending only made it better...let's not forget the Godzilla guy in New York.
Zarbapha chapter 20 . 6/4/2014
A codex or the like could store background data on the zerg's tricks and biotech, as well as provide the occasional humorous entry. Who doesn't love reading up on living alien spytech? Or how it incorporates Halkeganian magic?
Guest chapter 20 . 6/4/2014
I like Codexes and similar tools, for both knowledge, entertainment, and for the sake of them. It could provide reminders and details on all of Kerrigan's toys, and would be a conveniant place to put the occasional joke.
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 20 . 6/4/2014
amazing chapter as always, well worth the wait
a codex would be nice...

keep up the good work as always
Sacchin chapter 20 . 6/4/2014
Yeah! I bet the next one's going to be action-packed! I have a feeling that the UED won't be completely wiped out after this though...

Thank you for updating!
thesaberfan64 chapter 19 . 5/31/2014
Very nicely done! I look forward to more chapters to come. :)