Reviews for The Light Behind Your Eyes
Guest chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
I like this so far
GoldenEyedBrat chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Please continue, I've always hoped to see a J/B fic with Jasper as the human and Bella as the vamp. If you can I'd love to see where you were going with this.
Jazzy's Bell chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
I am reading and enjoying this story so far. I'm honestly not a fan of Alice/Jasper at all despite them being the canon couple just As I'm not a fan of Bella and Edward . I don't mind helping with ideas from time to time. I mean I'm not logged into my fan fiction account now due to I'm Not much of a fanfic writer...But I do love the story so far and I really hope you keep going with it.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Please do continue! I would really like tho read what do the Cullens know of the abuse, are they vampire, and is Jasper gonna find out? So much questions...
GoldenEyedBrat chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
I find this story so very different than any other J/B fic I have found on this site and would absolutely LOVE to see how this pans out. Please give us more...
Guest chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
Holy shit!
gerryade.merrygold chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
update plz
litanolastar chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
I'm so glad Jasper and the Cullens are getting along now. Omg poor Jasper! I wonder how Jasper mom died and why Charlie blames him?
TheAuthorsEditor chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Great chapter! I'm really excited to see where this story goes. I would recommend to just reread your chapter before posting. I didn't one time and let's just say the mistakes have not been fixed. This seems like a nice plot for a first time writer, so I'm pretty impressed. Once again lovely story so far and I can't wait until the next chapter. By the way, just wondering if you have a specific day you post new chapters or if it's just whenever you finish writing. Thank you!
litanolastar chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I love it and this story is off to a great start! I can't wait to see Jasper meet the other update soon. I love this part the most " Then someone decided to punch the table right next to my face. I looked up and saw a huge looking guy with curly brown hair looking at me and a obnoxious-looking blond glaring daggers at me, "What?" I raised a brow at them and a startled look flashed their faces so quickly I thought I imagined it. But it was definitely there, so I assumed they probably expected me to be intimidated or bow down to them. "What are doing sitting at our table?" asked the blonde making sure to put emphasis on 'our'. I kept my brow up and said defiantly, "Well, Ma'am, I didn't see a name on it." Seriously, who fights over tables anymore? We're in high school for fuck's sake! I looked her straight in the eye and saw shock in them, shock she was hiding perfectly in her facial expression, but her eyes gave it away."