Reviews for l'amour fou
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Folie a deux
Chezzu chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
This was hands down the best Bade future fic I've ever read. Dear god, everything about this one-shot was beautiful, from the plot to the sentence construction to the word choice to the dialogue to the reveal of the prompt at the end. I particularly adored the line about Jade wearing Beck's heart on her sleeve, yeah that left me breathless and pretty much broken-hearted for Beck, it was just such a pretty line. You have a way with words, really. Thank you for this one-shot. I don't usually review stories, but you deserve it.
Ailodierap chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Hello! I am happy to inform you that your fic, 'l'amour fou', has been nominated for a Topaz Award, designed to be for the best in the fandom. Please go down there to check it out, and to nominate your personal favourite fics at this link...
topic/108350/94061755/1/Nominations-August-2013
Or failing that, click 'Forums' at the top of the page, then 'TV', then 'Victorious', then click 'The Topaz Awards 2013' (we should be at the top of the list), then just click the 'Nominations - August 2013' thread!
vilite246 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This was amazing. Just, the voices of the characters, the references, the dialogue - I didn't need you to tell me who was who, because I could hear their voices through your writing. Oh my god, I don't know where to start.

The entire plot was really great, first of all. Not a boring sentence in the entire one-shot. I especially loved the tension in their conversations and how they cleverly avoided some...topics and went back to some over and over again, just like a real-life conversation.

And the characters itself...I know they aren't yours (we all wish, right? xD) but the remnants of the old Jade coming back more and more until she finds herself in love with Beck, and how Beck pretends to be pompous and all but he's really broken...just a really excellent job on character development.

I know you slapped this together last minute - but this was truly one of the best Bade one shots I have ever read on the site. You should definitely be proud :)
TheBlueMask chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
This is really BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING, HEART-WARMING, WONDERFUL...and I could go on, but yeah... Anyway, great job! Amazing story! Hope you write more this kind of story. :)
starry eyed dreamers chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
This is amazing! I don't know how you got all this from the prompt cheating, but I love it! How you wrote Beck was amazing! And, while I liked how you had Jade be more laid back, it almost seemed like something was... I don't know, missing from her. But I loved her crazy college stories, and 10 years can really change a person. I loved the ending, too! It was so sweet! I'm sure I wanted to comment on like 10 more amazing details, like the story of Cat and Robbie and the play Jade wrote that was a metphor for drugs, but I read this like an hour ago and I'm going to get yelled at for spending too much time on the computer soon, so I'm just going to end with this. You are one of the best authors in the fandom, and there are a hell of a lot of great ones. :)
Peaches chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
That was all fluffy, sweet and heart breaking. I love it.
BadeBlade chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
OMG! I totally loved this!
Loads of witty dialogue. You did a great job of building the storyline, including Jade's stories of the past. I thought the stories within the story were amazing. It all fitted together really well.
Great use of the will-they, won't-they tension!
I hope you don't abandon the Bade ;)
BB x
guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I love the story, well written, romantic, surprising, and exciting!
khay chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This is perfect: every word, even the periods (except that part where beck had to pack his things from the hotel to get to his hotel).

Your characterization of Beck and Jade years into the future is believable. It's them and yet not.

The way you set the mood and describe their feelings is flawless. I love it.

Great job and thanks for sharing!
reviewer chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
i'm too lazy to login so...but HOLY GUACAMOLE THAT IS THE BIGGEST PLOT TWIST EVER, but this is still amazing nonetheless. love it.
foilie a deux chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. THIS is definetly one of THE BEST stories I've ever read. Please, at least tell me if she didnt say yes to James or something.