Reviews for Ignite and Extinguish
Jess B chapter 23 . 2/7
I don't usually read stories with original plots, because I enjoy the timeline that Teen Wolf set out. But this story was phenomenal - it's totally changed my mind about the way I read fanfiction. It never felt like it was OOC or exaggerated in any way. The characters were spot on, the plotline was fantastic - I didn't want to stop reading. Beautifully written. Loved it from start to end - thank you for the opportunity! Xx
bridgetlynn chapter 23 . 12/23/2015
This was absolutely awesome. It had drama and romance and action - a whole smorgasbord of genres to sink my teeth into.
I really liked that you only used the canon plot as a skelton to build your own story - that's something not a lot of writers consider when they insert an OC into things. A new character is absolutely going to change how a plot line progresses because it's adding a new element into the mix (as opposed to the fanfics that basically just take the script, add an OC and half the time just give people's already established dialogue to that new character).

The only 'issue' (minuscule really) I had with it was Jennifer not being in some way shape or form an evil wretch and Derek riding off into the sunset, so to speak, with her. But that's mostly 'cause from the second her character stepped onto the screen in the show I was sitting at home going, "...oh hell no. Someone shoot this bitch now and get it over with." I really (really) disliked her in the show. She was weak and whiny (and then turned out to be viscous and evil). In the story - what little we see of her - she was just weak and whiny (since she wasn't the baddie) and I just somehow can't see Derek falling for someone like that (unless in his mind he's saying, "Well...Paige and Kate were strong, independent women - even if Kate was batshit crazy - and we all know how that turned out. So maybe I should be looking for the exact opposite of that from now on."
ViktoriaCliff chapter 4 . 11/7/2015
Just wondering, are you going back at some point to edit this? I've just started reading it, and I've noticed that they're a few spelling mistakes/missing words.
Ayine chapter 23 . 5/2/2015
I really liked this story!
Although you scared me with the last chapter. I didn't believe that you would just let her die, but you write it really convincingly and my heart broke for a moment. Thank god for the epilogue :p
And I liked the ending. The way you wrote how everything changes for Sera, different smell/sight/hearing/..., was really good.
And you got me with Liam as well. I didn't trust him in the beginning, but after a while I started to think that he was all right, just like Sera. So you did well there :)
And I also like that you changed Greenberg's storyline. In other stories, and in the series, no one really liked Greenberg, but you made me like Gia.
There are a lot of other tiny things that made this story so good, so good job!
cecld16 chapter 15 . 4/27/2015
isaac was speaking the truth, Derek was an asshole when he turned them, if only she knew what a bad alpha Derek has been...
Aplin chapter 23 . 4/16/2015
This has been an amazing read for me! I really loved how you didn't exactly stick close to the plot - that would've been terribly boring.
Brrn chapter 12 . 12/15/2014
I have been reading this and oh my its wonderful. It is making me procrastinate with my studies, but its well worth it. Liam sounds like a god. I love Sera, and quite honestly its refreshing reading this as it starts from season three and not one, as i have read plenty of teen wolf fanfics and they all are kinda the same, at least they were on wattpad. It seems like the fanfics here are much more original. However, I do love this one the best. I love the siblingship between Derek and Sera, its like sweet and sour, in the beginning they were cold to eachother, but you could tell how deeply Derek cares for Sera. Dont even get me started on Isaac and Sera, i love them so much more than Stiles and Sera. For me, if they names of the love interests both start with the same letter, its going to be difficult to get them together, almost as difficult as finding a ship name for them. Boyd however makes me want to kill him. He is so stubborn and rude. Like, i would have been like "Im a hale, listen to me..." But, im not a Hale, just a reader who is gushing about the end of this chapter.
sendohime chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I just gotta say, this is my favorite-favorite StilesxOC fanfic. I'm not kidding. So thank you for this beautiful literary journey!
BookNerd2153 chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
It's okay sera, you can always borrow my copy of narnia.
rimms chapter 23 . 4/22/2014
Oh... Shit... Fnfjifidowkqkisksmajxmcnvjdks SHES HUMANNNN?! Ahhhhhhh
RockaRosalie chapter 23 . 4/15/2014
Really good story
So derek left to be with jennifer even though his sister nearly or possibly died?
RockaRosalie chapter 21 . 4/10/2014
I kinda thought it was Liam and then I was like...nah! And then BAM! It was Liam
RockaRosalie chapter 16 . 4/9/2014
You said that when seraphina was nine she met paige and Derek was fifteen but the fire happened when she was eleven and derek was sixteen
slytherinninja chapter 23 . 3/23/2014
such a nice story! i love your writing and the plot was good! it made sera the main character without being too mary sue, and i love gia and isaac! good job hahaha!
Guest chapter 23 . 3/16/2014
I cried , that was the perfect way to end the story. I can't wait for the sequel