Reviews for Ignite and Extinguish
Rissa-channn chapter 23 . 4/16
OH MY GOD I CRIED IN CHAPTER 22. I REALLY THOUGHT SHE WAS GONNA DIE. OMG.
This has been an amazing read for me! I really loved how you didn't exactly stick close to the plot - that would've been terribly boring.
GAAAAH I'M SO HAPPY THAT THEY HAVE A HAPPY ENDING
Brrn chapter 12 . 12/15/2014
I have been reading this and oh my its wonderful. It is making me procrastinate with my studies, but its well worth it. Liam sounds like a god. I love Sera, and quite honestly its refreshing reading this as it starts from season three and not one, as i have read plenty of teen wolf fanfics and they all are kinda the same, at least they were on wattpad. It seems like the fanfics here are much more original. However, I do love this one the best. I love the siblingship between Derek and Sera, its like sweet and sour, in the beginning they were cold to eachother, but you could tell how deeply Derek cares for Sera. Dont even get me started on Isaac and Sera, i love them so much more than Stiles and Sera. For me, if they names of the love interests both start with the same letter, its going to be difficult to get them together, almost as difficult as finding a ship name for them. Boyd however makes me want to kill him. He is so stubborn and rude. Like, i would have been like "Im a hale, listen to me..." But, im not a Hale, just a reader who is gushing about the end of this chapter.
sendohime chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I just gotta say, this is my favorite-favorite StilesxOC fanfic. I'm not kidding. So thank you for this beautiful literary journey!
BookNerd2153 chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
It's okay sera, you can always borrow my copy of narnia.
BriancyyD chapter 23 . 4/22/2014
Oh... Shit... Fnfjifidowkqkisksmajxmcnvjdks SHES HUMANNNN?! Ahhhhhhh
RockaRosalie chapter 23 . 4/15/2014
Really good story
So derek left to be with jennifer even though his sister nearly or possibly died?
RockaRosalie chapter 21 . 4/10/2014
I kinda thought it was Liam and then I was like...nah! And then BAM! It was Liam
RockaRosalie chapter 16 . 4/9/2014
You said that when seraphina was nine she met paige and Derek was fifteen but the fire happened when she was eleven and derek was sixteen
slytherinninja chapter 23 . 3/23/2014
such a nice story! i love your writing and the plot was good! it made sera the main character without being too mary sue, and i love gia and isaac! good job hahaha!
Guest chapter 23 . 3/16/2014
I cried , that was the perfect way to end the story. I can't wait for the sequel
Melanie chapter 23 . 3/16/2014
THAT WAS SO AMAZING OKAY I LOVE IT THAT FANFICTION WAS JUST UES SEQUEL PLEASEEEEEEE!
MessintheMirror chapter 23 . 3/18/2014
Its... It's over?
I don't think I am ready for this story to end. Though I am ridiculously excited for Mercy, I love Serie! She is probably my favorite OC out there, other then mine of course (lol), and I just hate to see her story end!
I already said everything I could about you in the last review, so I just want to say that I loved getting to know Sera, learning about her, finding out what made her tick. You did a great job of making her original, making her a real person, and making me fall in love with her! You created a character that was flawed and perfect in her own ways. Good job bb!
Can't wait for the sequel!
MessintheMirror chapter 22 . 3/18/2014
Wow...
I am still reeling from last nights episode, and to wake up and read this, read her giving her life for Stiles... I am bawling! I have loved this story from the very beginning, and I am just so proud of you Har! You took an idea, and you truly made it your own. The way you wove your story with the S3A plot was beautiful. You are so truly talented, it blows my mind sometimes!
I really do hope you think about doing something original someday, because you would be amazing at it!
I can't wait to continue to watch your writing grow and change.
Seriously, ridiculously proud! Off to read the epilogue.
Congratulations on finishing boo, you are astounding! 3
livelovemusic96 chapter 23 . 3/17/2014
You are EVIL! Haha I love love loved it. Amazing. Can't wait to read the sequel
Damselindestress98 chapter 23 . 3/16/2014
I AM LITERALLY SHAKING WITH JOY I KNEW SHE WASN'T DEAD I KNEWWWW IIIITTT! This is by far my favorite AU stiles and Oc story on this website I love you so much for writing this! Can't wait for the sequel!