Reviews for Roommate Drama
Bronwyn Celtia chapter 1 . 1/8
Would LOVE to see Mutt and Spirit visiting the LaFitte clan!
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
GungHo always needs more fictime. Love that someone would tie ribbons on Freedom instead of pranking Spirit directly. Revenge for bird poop.
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Well, I HAD to favorite this. And reread it. Three times. :D

I just love seeing the Joes being . . . guys. Especially Spirit, since he tends to get saddled with pseudo-mystical dialogue and writers who aren't quite sure what to do with him. (Tho all praise be unto the Hama Master, who at least gave him some good lines.) I really would like to see some of Gung-Ho's family, too-though some part of me can't help imagining his model little sister as some kind of Toddlers & Tiaras nightmare child.

Thanks for the laughs! They were sorely needed.
Karama9 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Ahh, animal dress up. You'd think the Joes would be too old for it, but obviously... no. :D
Seriously, I'm pretty sure more people would do it to all the pets if said pets weren't fairly good at avoiding it and running away.

Maw Maw wanting to marry Spirit off into the family is hilarious. :) Gung Ho's family sounds like it's worth that leave family to me!
Asterisk78 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I really enjoyed this. Even as a standalone, it really captures Spirit and Gung Ho, plus it incorporates religious syncretism and a little dialectology and it all feels so natural. All in all, it was a lovely read, and if you feel so inspired, it would be a treat to see more like this.
susan chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
dear Lady Jaye1,
please contnue the story it's getting good
I'm surprized gungho hhasn't tried to get life line married to one of his reletives yet!
keep writing it's worth the wait to read it .
susan
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I couldn't help chuckling throughout the entire thing. I really hope you do write them going on leave.
Kusari-Gama 61602 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I started giggling as soon as I saw the words, "Someone put ribbons on Freedom."

This. Was. AWESOME! Poor, poor, greedy Freedom. Pink sparkly ribbons and bacon strips. Poor Spirit. Gung Ho's grandmother really wants him to marry Gung Ho's cousin. And the guys discussing how to get back at Jinx was hilarious.

Awesome. I liked this very much. :DD
TinySprite chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Great story! I hope you do continue it!
Harry2 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I LIKE the idea of a trip down to the bayou. Sounds like it might be fun. But, a more serious story would be something that was mentioned in the TV series: Destro trying to explain to Lady Jaye that they are related and have her come to Scotland with Scarlett as a companion, while the Baroness is ALSO THERE! Talk about evil eye time!