Reviews for Words Speak Loud
rare story were double d is the one screwing up. hell a rare story were people screw up for a legit reason. the drama was not nonsense like i see in movies/tv shows or other stories, it was reasonable.

in one side we got double d who is scared that his popular and strong boyfriend will get annoyed with his submissive and weak behavour, ignoring the good traits he has and being told about. insecurity is a bitch and can turn you into one, edd learned it the hard way. i'm also pretty sure he kinda enjoyed being strong and intimitating for once till of course it went to far to a point that he didn't knew how to stop it anymore.

on the other we got kevin who likes double ds ways and find them enjoyable, even attractive. seeing the change first he assumes like any one else that it could do some ood for the person and decided to support edd. well till he also saw how far it got, to a point he didn't even regonize his own boyfriend and was both scared and angry at the change. understandable he ended it, i mean we can't look into a persons head. he didn't saw the struggle cuz edd put on a mask, trying to tell him that he is great how he is didn't help either. everyone would had backed away and left. but i like how it still affected him, reasonable cuz well the love was still there but the change made it hard to deal with it.

kinda happy it went well but i would also had understand if it didn't. cuz well both endings would had been realistic. sometimes things work out and sometimes the change will stay and nothing will work out. most i like is kevins charakter, most always say he was or is a bully, but this one saw both bad and good sides of kevin. kevin sticks to the people he cares about, he doesn't like it when anyone disrespects his friends (as seen in the show and the pig picture movie as he even defend eddy from his brother).sure he can be a jerk but more the friend jerk and not the brutal bully jerk, i think a lot of people forget that (cuz they're extremly sensitive). thanks for not putting false facts on kevin, is always refreshing to see people understand a charakter and stay honest to it.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/16/2014
Omg this is the best kevedd fanfic there is in this world of Internet
Cailu chapter 12 . 11/17/2014
this was AMAZING. Thank you for writing this
You kinda got me curious on the Nat/Eddy thing too.. Cx
Missdellusion chapter 12 . 10/20/2014
I love Nathan's reaction to the hands holding XD and I live your portrayal of Sarah and Rolf.. geez even Johnny because even though he doesn't talk to plank he is still awesome. I'm glad it all worked out and that in the end Ed was happy again. Although... I'm wondering whatever happened to May.. Aww well at least the boys are back together... Ann's that Eddy and Nathan.. pairing not my thing but hey it could happen
Missdellusion chapter 11 . 10/20/2014
Awww the reunion. Finally poor Double D. What's it like I wonder, to look into another's eyes... and know that you love them with all your being... to love and cherish soooo much that watching any sort of pain flit across their face is thrice as painful as any of their pain...
Truly...
Missdellusion chapter 10 . 10/20/2014
Oh that was just such... agony... so much agony. Poor Double D he's really hurting..and Kevin..so is he and especially Ed that poor guy is so torn up
Missdellusion chapter 9 . 10/20/2014
Do you even... Ok so Edd has these deep seated feelings of not feeling comfortable being this new person... He and Kevin are pinning for each other... omigods why is there do much heart ache? Don't answer that I'll find out
Missdellusion chapter 8 . 10/20/2014
Is this really the end?
Will Kevin forgive Eddward?
Will Nathan ever get that apology?
Why is Ed being ignored?
How is Rolf doing?
Clearly it's not the final chapter seeing as this fanfic is completed and I'm not quite there yet
Missdellusion chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
Oh Double D your promise was broken...why was he mean to Nathan? And now May is interested? Wait is she in an AP class? Good for her!
Missdellusion chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
And so it begins...Will Double D be the stereo typical Edward?
Missdellusion chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
I want to touch the rev! Butt... this was a great idea :-)
Missdellusion chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
Oioi! That Edd is going to do something drastic... my body is ready... have I mentioned I love Nat? Cuz I do
Missdellusion chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
Oh the seed of doubt has been planted... Poor Double D what's going through your pretty little head?
Missdellusion chapter 1 . 10/20/2014