Reviews for Words Speak Loud
AllyAngel16 chapter 12 . 1/28
OMG PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! I freaking love it you had me laughing and blushing the entire time. I even thought about my own relationship and how similar Double D's and Kev's feelings mine and my loves are. I am BEGGING you to continue this this is the best one ive ever read
Guest chapter 12 . 11/14/2015
Daaaaaaawwwww. The ending.
I loved the up and down ride your story gave. With the moments of happiness, fluff, sadness, friendship, regret, anger etc. And your transformation of Edd to Reverse!Edd went with a very smooth flow.
Since I'm a bit of a sadist, I quite liked the way you portrayed the pain the Kevin and Edd underwent.
Your portrayal of the characters was wonderful.

P.s. are you trying to make Eddy and Nat a ship?
Grace chapter 12 . 10/12/2015
I loved to see how realistic this was compared to other kevedd and rev kevedd stories. I loved how real the feelings were. This is going in my top 10 favorites! Thanks for making me laugh, cry, and fall in love with this story!
kev3dd chapter 5 . 10/7/2015
I got the subtle hints that DD was going to turn into Rev!Edd, and I got so excited to see you going out with it! I squeeled c:
CandlelessFlame chapter 12 . 8/14/2015
I laughed, I cried, I wondered why anyone would pair Nat with Eddy. Wonderful, wonderful *throws roses and cheers*
CandlelessFlame chapter 11 . 8/14/2015
Dammit... I promised myself I wouldn't cry this time... Welp, not like I haven't broken that promise before
CandlelessFlame chapter 9 . 8/14/2015
Yay Nat is being legit!
CandlelessFlame chapter 8 . 8/13/2015
Gah I hate the new Edd. What in Sam Hill is he even doing?!
CandlelessFlame chapter 7 . 8/13/2015
Hmm... I don't like the new Edd :c
CandlelessFlame chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
vandarling chapter 5 . 7/29/2015
And just like that, Rev!Edd is born! AND FOR LESS THAN FIFTY DOLLARS?! Shit, man, I bought myself a pair of boots from an Edd-inspired outfit and those alone stole thirty bucks from me!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/7/2015
rare story were double d is the one screwing up. hell a rare story were people screw up for a legit reason. the drama was not nonsense like i see in movies/tv shows or other stories, it was reasonable.

in one side we got double d who is scared that his popular and strong boyfriend will get annoyed with his submissive and weak behavour, ignoring the good traits he has and being told about. insecurity is a bitch and can turn you into one, edd learned it the hard way. i'm also pretty sure he kinda enjoyed being strong and intimitating for once till of course it went to far to a point that he didn't knew how to stop it anymore.

on the other we got kevin who likes double ds ways and find them enjoyable, even attractive. seeing the change first he assumes like any one else that it could do some ood for the person and decided to support edd. well till he also saw how far it got, to a point he didn't even regonize his own boyfriend and was both scared and angry at the change. understandable he ended it, i mean we can't look into a persons head. he didn't saw the struggle cuz edd put on a mask, trying to tell him that he is great how he is didn't help either. everyone would had backed away and left. but i like how it still affected him, reasonable cuz well the love was still there but the change made it hard to deal with it.

kinda happy it went well but i would also had understand if it didn't. cuz well both endings would had been realistic. sometimes things work out and sometimes the change will stay and nothing will work out. most i like is kevins charakter, most always say he was or is a bully, but this one saw both bad and good sides of kevin. kevin sticks to the people he cares about, he doesn't like it when anyone disrespects his friends (as seen in the show and the pig picture movie as he even defend eddy from his brother).sure he can be a jerk but more the friend jerk and not the brutal bully jerk, i think a lot of people forget that (cuz they're extremly sensitive). thanks for not putting false facts on kevin, is always refreshing to see people understand a charakter and stay honest to it.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/16/2014
Omg this is the best kevedd fanfic there is in this world of Internet
Cailu chapter 12 . 11/17/2014
this was AMAZING. Thank you for writing this
You kinda got me curious on the Nat/Eddy thing too.. Cx
Missdellusion chapter 12 . 10/20/2014
I love Nathan's reaction to the hands holding XD and I live your portrayal of Sarah and Rolf.. geez even Johnny because even though he doesn't talk to plank he is still awesome. I'm glad it all worked out and that in the end Ed was happy again. Although... I'm wondering whatever happened to May.. Aww well at least the boys are back together... Ann's that Eddy and Nathan.. pairing not my thing but hey it could happen