Reviews for Failings and Misunderstandings
Blitzstrahl chapter 19 . 7/12
Rasa wasn't a big deal as Kazekage, he was actually a idiot. The poor handling of Gaara, and the fiasco with Pakura, you don't squander away a S ranked Kunochi like that.
Blitzstrahl chapter 7 . 7/11
Ninja are legale adults, a 12 year old Genin can enter a brothel just fine lol.
Blitzstrahl chapter 3 . 7/11
Trying to think of a reason on why Orochi would want the Byakugan. Does he have any more Senju DNA laying around to try to recreate the Rinnegan, or Tensaigen?
samaugust chapter 1 . 5/29
i can say that this is the only story where i actually love sauskes personality
Tare-chan chapter 42 . 5/27
great story... great story :D
I really enjoyed reading this fic
Tare-chan chapter 30 . 5/26
danzo?! hinata will got help from danzo?! of all people available :O
that really unexpected...

oh btw, I really enjoy this story. the characters were so tottally in characther. I love how the story tells from different angle, yet still have the original taste to it.
great job... great job... :D

now let me enjoy the rest of the story
Sucker for shipping chapter 6 . 5/7
Fun Fact: Sakura is an Earth and Water user
orangetree chapter 27 . 10/10/2017
This chapter made me think again... Hinata and Lee would be an amazing pairing. She's gentle, soft spoken and unsure of herself, looking for inspiration. Lee is the opposite, bold and loud even when unwarranted. However Lee is also such a gentle soul and truly caring, an attribute Hinata appreciates. Not only that, he's overcome so much given he has no chakra and been labelled an idiot and weak. He's truly the example she wants to follow, plus he respects everyone no matter how society judges them, I'm sure that is enough to start some attraction, not to mention him saving/encouraging her during this exam. I do adore NaruHina but now I'm wondering if there's something even sweeter here.
orangetree chapter 26 . 10/9/2017
Yaaaaaaa! Loving these twists and turns and action all coming together to create this story.
By the way, if Sasuke is so chakra depleted why would he summon the hawk to carry Sakura? I definitely squealed in my heart but strategically doesn't seem like a smart decision given Naruto is a chakra battery.
Lol I'll keep pestering and bringing up these inquiries to you whenever I see them, I hope you don't get irritated. It's definitely a good sign though, I wouldn't care to spend the effort if I didn't enjoy this or thought you two aren't good at writing.
orangetree chapter 25 . 10/9/2017
Screaming.

Seriously Sasuke is the most dramatic and theatric of the bunch. Also pitching a tent in sand is hard af, it's really slippery and the tension holding up the wireframe causes the tent to come lose. Unless you had it buried really deep, in whichever case it has to be a pretty large or special tent (which I'm guessing a ninja may likely have). Haha just in case you wanted to know, or if you plan on camping in sand.
orangetree chapter 23 . 10/9/2017
LEE! Love that badass. Seriously under appreciated character. I'm also really into these fighting scenes, especially the one with Sakura vs scorpion guy. While reading it, I kept thinking about what she could do next, trying to come up with combos and startegy and anticipating the opponent - truly an indicator of a fight scene written well.
Oh and the Naruto & Sakura bonding in the (last?) chapter - made me so warm. Hehe hopefully we'll see Sasuke get a bit jealous.
And Sasuke! Oh man oh man I thought we'd be able to avoid Sasuke leaing Konoha but I guess not? I was really looking forward to the gradual SasuSaku but I'll just wait and see.
orangetree chapter 19 . 10/9/2017
Awww the NaruHina moments here. However isn't Naruto pretty sensitive in this situation? More so than one would expect of 12 yr old Naruto during Chunin exams. I'd expect him to be a bit more brash, definitely not leave that note. I even wondered if Sakura had written it for him. He would definitely try to help Hinata but more in a Naruto-style you know what I mean? Not complaining lol but reader's feedback if you'd like. Regardless this is amazing and really well written, please keep up the great work!
orangetree chapter 11 . 10/8/2017
Yay for the Ino cameo. Wondering now that Jiraya is teaching Naruto, and Kalashi being serious about Sasuke, who will teach Sakura? I hope Tsunade comes in, I can see it happening easily with Hinata's condition - it'd be useful if both the remaining Sanins were there to help her and Konoha manage the mess Orichimaru left behind.
I can totally see Sasuke pushing himself to match Naruto's development but makes me wonder how our beloved Sakura will rise to that same challenge, given there's no missing Sasuke-kun to motivate her.
orangetree chapter 10 . 10/8/2017
Ooh did not anticipate SasuSaku learning about the nine tails so quickly. Also so excited about Hinata's development.
32 chapters to go, love that.
orangetree chapter 5 . 10/7/2017
Just found this little gem. So happy, thanks for this!
1,070 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »