Reviews for Failings and Misunderstandings
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 41 . 12/6/2014
Great work! Can't wait for the epilogue and sequel! :) I enjoyed the ride so far, I'm sure I'll enjoy the rest of it. Thanks for writing this, guys. :)
AlexDnD chapter 41 . 12/6/2014
Great story! Can't wait for a part 2. :)
AlexDnD chapter 36 . 12/6/2014
I'm a little confused. Danzo and the hokage know Itachi is not a traitor.
mundanebeast chapter 41 . 12/5/2014
Excellent end for the story
asb227 chapter 41 . 12/5/2014
Can't wait for the sequel! This was truly a great work!
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
I just wanted to say that you took me completely by surprise here. I thought you'd have Sakura go for either genjutsu or healing, but poison? Wow man, that's just great! A good change of pace from the usual stories, actually.
Inheritance1990 chapter 41 . 12/5/2014
This is truly an amazing story can't wait for more
Isangtao chapter 41 . 12/5/2014
Oh Jiraiya, never change.
erodemonking chapter 41 . 12/5/2014
You know I didn't even realize that this was the ending. I think it's awesome the way you guys have moved forward with the story from start to finish and I'll say that I can't wait for the sequel. Looking forward to it all.
dracohalo117 chapter 41 . 12/5/2014
Huh, an interesting twist...

dracohalo117
Leaf Ranger chapter 41 . 12/5/2014
Wow, so this fanfic is finished? Well almost?

Interesting. I thought it would keep going. Oh well. I can't wait to see the sequel.

Ahhh, so Hiashi was smart. That's good. *nods*

Keep up the awesome work!
TheBladesEnd chapter 41 . 12/5/2014
A very entertaining story, and a satisfying conclusion with some very clever plots and plans played out deftly. Bravo.

I eagerly look forward to wait lies ahead.
Quiglo chapter 41 . 12/5/2014
Fantastic final chapter, cant wait to read the sequel :)
Hektols chapter 41 . 12/5/2014
I wonder if Konoha will find out about an undead Hashirama destroying civilian village, that's something that people tend to find out.

Loved the part with Naruto taking away Hinata for part of the training trip. There is no doubt that it will cause lots of rumors about them.
Ryuujin96 chapter 41 . 12/5/2014
Excellent chapter. But will you write out Naruto and Hinata's time training or skip it. Also it the fact that Sarutobi had Naruto Kidnap Hinata as a mission was very interesting and funny as well. I don't really think this story needs an epilogue, but it's up to you guys in the end. I kinda worried that the presence of an epilogue means your going to skip Naruto and Hinata's training.
940 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »