Reviews for Failings and Misunderstandings
Veive chapter 41 . 12/10/2014
Great fic, well done.
Unknown2112015 chapter 41 . 12/9/2014
Nice, when the next story coming out? Please tell me that you will be continue this with a part 2 for you were doing a good job with this one.
Guest chapter 41 . 12/8/2014
Hashirama is piiiiiiiised. Go Hinata!
dukeofpoorplanning chapter 41 . 12/8/2014
I read this in about two days, and let me just say that I was really surprised by how much I actually enjoyed it. Spending as much time focusing on their training as you guys did isn't something I've ever seen before, and it was really refreshing to see the main trio changing and growing, but it being handled believably. I found this story just searching for completed NaruHina fics, and while it didn't have what I had thought it would, it far exceeded all of my expectations. A few things that I think could be improved, though, are a lack of consistency and overreliance on character tics. With the former, you guys switch between using Japanese and English for a few terms, and use the western name order a few times, despite the story mostly using Japanese order. As for the other thing, having, for instance, Lee's dialogue ALL focus on youthfulness makes it seem as though that's all there is to him, when really there's a lot more there. The same can be said of a few other characters, whose quirks I think you guys over exaggerated, which ironically made them feel a little flat, at least to me. Also, there are a few technical errors here and there, but the standard in this fic is much higher than I've come to expect, so I really can't complain on that front. I'm really excited to see where you take the sequel; good luck with it!
idonyknow chapter 41 . 12/8/2014
I like this approach, i honestly cant say
32nd freeze chapter 41 . 12/8/2014
Great story.
Callian31 chapter 33 . 12/7/2014
Akatsuki is coming
Richardtylr chapter 25 . 12/7/2014
What I don't get is why he would try a summons in the middle
Of battle if he didn't have a contract. But hey its your story.
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 33 . 12/7/2014
If I may, I'd just like to say that Anko is one of my favorite characters and the prospect of her training both Sakura and Hinata is really encouraging me to keep wasting my eyesight away reading.

Not to mention the fact that I'd like to see how Sasuke reacts if he is to encounter Itachi soon.
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 30 . 12/7/2014
Wow, what a turn of events! Hinata, getting training from Danzo? That's something to definitely look forward to, along with the possibility of her training with Anko.

I just love how Sakura's showing a more carefree attitude when around Sasuke, if that is evidenced by the fact that she called him an idiot. Nice story thus far.
Balthanon chapter 41 . 12/7/2014
Very enjoyable over all, though I will admit that I can't see Sakura gaining the same kind of strength as her team mates under Anko- she is going to need to basically create her own style and entirely new chemical compounds if she wants to keep up.
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 25 . 12/7/2014
I yelled out...rather loudly when I read those last sentences. Amaaaziiiing!

Yup, I just felt the need to say that.
Shinnypichu88 chapter 31 . 12/6/2014
?!is that...jansenman?
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 14 . 12/6/2014
I really like how you've turned this around by using Hinata's character. And I would also like to thank you all for not bashing on Sasuke's or Sakura's character - you're keeping them well in check.
Callian31 chapter 32 . 12/6/2014
Oh, boy. Sasuke's gonna learn about the gates.
955 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »