Reviews for Failings and Misunderstandings
JLdark chapter 40 . 4/27/2016
I had a little hope that Hiashi could let Hinata go, but I understand his reasons yet at the same time I want Hinata to go! Maybe the Hokage could do something, anyway this was great, I must say I enjoyed the chapter and I almost finish this amazing fic.
JLdark chapter 39 . 4/27/2016
I know Naruto is reckless but he deserved that punch, but I think that is a great way to apologize to Hinata! He still has one more day to talk to her. I think is funny how Jiraiya's concept of researching differs with other people. Is a little sad that they have to separate but the next time team seven will surely deliver a big surprise to everyone.
JLdark chapter 38 . 4/27/2016
Well that meet the family dinner wasn't that bad for Naruto, and I dare to say that the end of the evening was almost perfect. Great job for that scene, and I'm happy that Sakura had that talk with Sasuke it may help both of them after all that happened to team seven.
JLdark chapter 37 . 4/27/2016
Well things could be worse for Naruto but this is amazing, it turns he did a pretty good job, to be invited by the Hyuuga! Even if Hinata did change, I like that some of her old habits are still there, I bet Naruto too like that.
JLdark chapter 36 . 4/27/2016
Oh God! This intense! Even if they managed to taken out Kisame that was one high payment for Kakashi, I'm really surprised how you manage this story! It is good it keep it unpredictable, like the mission Sarutobi put on Danzo! I really don't know what could happen now but is going to amazing.
JLdark chapter 35 . 4/27/2016
That was fantastic! Good for Naruto and Hinata! She showed that her strength is nothing that Danzo could have done. Now what will you do Danzo? I doubt he could cover this, is Naruto who are talking about! Next chapter I bet it would be good! After that ending!
JLdark chapter 34 . 4/27/2016
Nice chapter, I admire Shino and Kiba's determination and what a better way to include Naruto in that dangerous bet. But I fear what Danzo must have done to Hinata, as she a kind person too much for the ninja profession. But I like were this is going! I better keep reading.
JLdark chapter 33 . 4/27/2016
Well as much I admire Kiba and Shino for their bond to Hinata, I do hope they don't get in trouble, but with Danzo I doubt it. I really like how things are going, a lot characters have changed in so little time, like Neji I like the way he has turned, his concern to protect Hinata and Hanabi is good. And even Sasuke when he accepted that Lee is stronger than him, I do like the changes and at the same time the characters feel like the original source, the essence hasn't changed so much, and I believe that you two have made a good job mantainig that essence.
JLdark chapter 32 . 4/27/2016
Great progress from the members of team seven, I found funny how Naruto even found a way to talk to Kurama, that was amusing.
JLdark chapter 31 . 4/26/2016
I can't imagine that Danzo is doing good for Hinata, I still got a bad feeling. I suppose I can expect something like Jiraiya said, but anyway things are going good for team seven even if they just got back from Suna. By the way was that Hidan at the end? I don't know it that is bad or good news for Tayuya.
JLdark chapter 30 . 4/26/2016
What? Danzo! I got a bad feeling about that, no matter what he does it always seems to be a set back with him. I trust that Sarutobi is doing to help her but I don't think is a good idea. Good for team seven, especially Sakura she really helped Naruto and gave Sasuke a little surprise! That was a good one, I'm happy with the result of the chunins, I was not expecting that.
JLdark chapter 29 . 4/26/2016
I can say that I enjoyed every part of this chapter, amazing! For the lack of word, you two are doing an amazing work. A little sad to see Naruto like that, but that the power of the Kyuubi, and one tail no less, at least his team is there for him.
JLdark chapter 28 . 4/26/2016
Talk about cliffhanger! That way to end the chapter was good, bad for Naruto but as a reader I feel the suspension, I wonder if this time he will talk with Kurama, and maybe Sasuke can see the power Naruto has thanks to the Fox. I can't wait for them to get to Konoha even if the invasion was stopped, it seem that they could help their teammates after the invasion.
JLdark chapter 27 . 4/26/2016
Wow the rookies defending from the enemy they got stronger. I only hope that Hinata stay calm after the invasion and have a good talk with someone, especially if is Naruto they can support each other.
JLdark chapter 26 . 4/26/2016
Serve you right Orochimaru, his plan is going bad! Go Konoha, I want team seven to help but maybe they are too far from the village. And yes! I was right Sasuke got himself a deal with summons. Better keep reading this is getting exciting!
1,047 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »