Reviews for Failings and Misunderstandings
Billy JB II chapter 20 . 1/16
Of COURSE the Suna mission isn't nice and cushy. That would be too easy.
Billy JB II chapter 18 . 1/16
Everybody's got these mutually exclusive plans. Mess incoming.
JerseyPrime23 chapter 42 . 1/11
I really injoyed this story. I'm glad that it was made different from the original. I like to see different turnouts then from the series because I'm always wondering "what if?" I'm glad Sakura is taking this seriously too. Is she gonna learn medical jutsus and her strength like before since Sasuke and Naruto got their original signature moves? And yay for Hinata and Naruto! They are so cute together. I hope Sasuke and Sakura end up together too. I'm about to start the Sequel. Can't wait!
Shankie chapter 42 . 12/27/2015
This story is amazing! How come I only found this today? Should'a found it years ago.

I really love how nicely written and plotted this story is. The way you describe every event that transpires and the way you guys depict their characters is simply astonishing! And the character development is so lovely! This is what I think the original story should have been, in fact, I think I prefer your version over the original. :) You guys obviously have a knack for writing, and I look forward to reading more of your works.

Kudos to y'all. :))
Billy JB II chapter 14 . 12/21/2015
I can't help but feel like kage bunshin are poorly suited for Tora missions specifically, given how flimsy the clones are and how aggressive-and sharp-Tora is.
Leaning Leon chapter 25 . 11/20/2015
One of the most badass oneliners I have ever read.
Dark Archer chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
Well I'll be. Naruto learning how to be subtle. I would say it was too quick a change, but when he's motivated, Naruto can be very dedicated to learning something.
Dark Archer chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
oh! this is. Interesting.. Very Interesting. By rights, in cannon, this would have been a perfectly logical solution to the villagers demon problem being a ninja. I'm interested in this story now since so many times it's a given that Naruto and team 7 pass the chunnin exams. The possibilities this unleashes! Sasuke won't be in the forest of Death to get the cursed seal and all that entails, meaning that this might actually bring Team 7 closer into the amazing team it was supposed to be :D Fantastic!
Spica75 chapter 42 . 11/4/2015
"pink haired chunin"? If she was, she wasnt going to the exams...

And its about time someone at least kicks over the bad old "Naruto must go training journey, must go alone" a little bit.

An interesting set of alternate events.
Blitzstrahl chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Naruto who out maneuvers ANBU on pranks has sucky stealth skills Kakashi?!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/14/2015
Question: When exactly have you seen Sasuke or Sakura use strategy or plan their moves beforehand? Naruto has a more tactical mind than those two and has a knack for seeing things that others miss. I hate it when fanfic authors make him out to be retarded and stupid.
Guest chapter 42 . 8/26/2015
Finished this story in a couple of days and I have to say, I loved it! Not just the writing (which is extremely well done) but especially the story had me glued to finishing this story as soon as possible ;) I enjoyed the way you guys took the story from the very beginning, how each character would change compared to canon and of course, NaruHina ;) most of the time, all characters certainly felt to be well in character, and thank you for reducing that stutter of Hinata! So, overall, great fic which I will certainly recommend to my fellow Naruto Fans! Now, I'm looking forward to part 2. Read you then :)
LoveNogg chapter 12 . 8/14/2015
I never really liked Sakura, it could be b/c the over kill on hitting Naruto or even her thinking she's better than him before she sees Naruto in action. There were a few times in cannon where she was frozen in fear, which I thought was quite normal for a sheltered ninja (with no family training) but I always disliked how she never tried to improve herself on her own like Naruto, Hinata, and Sasuke with their constant training; she was always complaining how she was being left behind but never did anything about it. Then Sakura performing the Slug jutsu from Tsunade that was supposedly only learned from their family line…might be wrong on that. I'm glad how you're writing her, I'm actually starting to like her/become indifferent to her character so thank you for that. You might actually make me like her.
QuentinTNT chapter 42 . 6/22/2015
Great Story. I say this was the best one let!
zmanjz chapter 12 . 6/18/2015
I'm sure I ve said this before, but I do love Gamaken.
983 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »