Reviews for Failings and Misunderstandings
fallkid19 chapter 42 . 11/8/2016
this was bad tbh
Gold Testament chapter 30 . 10/11/2016
Nope, even a day with Danzo would be cruel and horrible punishment due to the man's inhumanity.
Gold Testament chapter 27 . 10/11/2016
Okay Naruto should've given Sasuke a black eye for each time he stole a jutsu from his own teammate.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/30/2016
For the love of god, stop using the word reckon. Seriously good story but I've been tempted multiple times to give up because of this overused word. It's OOC and redundant. You use It every chapter I've read so far and it's awful. Some chapters you use it so often, it's tiring to read the same thing. Please look up similar words in the dictionary or Google if you like the meaning so much.
Ellce chapter 42 . 6/6/2016
My favorite part was the note the Naruto left for Hinata's near the beginning, but the whole story has been great. There are some spelling errors and sometimes it got a little OCC, but I really liked where you took this story and the idea is awesome. I look forward to binge reading the sequel.
TheFullmetalRaven chapter 42 . 5/24/2016
This was incredibly well done. There were moments where I thought characters were OOC but not enough that I couldn't believe things could have happened this way. Just incredible. You might be onto something with your collaborative writing there.
JLdark chapter 42 . 4/28/2016
That was a nice way to end the story, a little bit of their training experience was good too. It was an interesting story, exciting too! So I must thanks team Outback for sharing and the sequel too, I better start reading it so thank a lot.
JLdark chapter 41 . 4/28/2016
I can't believe it! You really convinced me that Hiashi wasn't letting Hinata go with Naruto! That was awesome what a way to leave Konoha. I bet Jiraiya will have a lot of fun and ideas for his books after the epilogue I will start reading the sequel, anyway thanks for this amazing story to team Outback!
JLdark chapter 40 . 4/27/2016
I had a little hope that Hiashi could let Hinata go, but I understand his reasons yet at the same time I want Hinata to go! Maybe the Hokage could do something, anyway this was great, I must say I enjoyed the chapter and I almost finish this amazing fic.
JLdark chapter 39 . 4/27/2016
I know Naruto is reckless but he deserved that punch, but I think that is a great way to apologize to Hinata! He still has one more day to talk to her. I think is funny how Jiraiya's concept of researching differs with other people. Is a little sad that they have to separate but the next time team seven will surely deliver a big surprise to everyone.
JLdark chapter 38 . 4/27/2016
Well that meet the family dinner wasn't that bad for Naruto, and I dare to say that the end of the evening was almost perfect. Great job for that scene, and I'm happy that Sakura had that talk with Sasuke it may help both of them after all that happened to team seven.
JLdark chapter 37 . 4/27/2016
Well things could be worse for Naruto but this is amazing, it turns he did a pretty good job, to be invited by the Hyuuga! Even if Hinata did change, I like that some of her old habits are still there, I bet Naruto too like that.
JLdark chapter 36 . 4/27/2016
Oh God! This intense! Even if they managed to taken out Kisame that was one high payment for Kakashi, I'm really surprised how you manage this story! It is good it keep it unpredictable, like the mission Sarutobi put on Danzo! I really don't know what could happen now but is going to amazing.
JLdark chapter 35 . 4/27/2016
That was fantastic! Good for Naruto and Hinata! She showed that her strength is nothing that Danzo could have done. Now what will you do Danzo? I doubt he could cover this, is Naruto who are talking about! Next chapter I bet it would be good! After that ending!
JLdark chapter 34 . 4/27/2016
Nice chapter, I admire Shino and Kiba's determination and what a better way to include Naruto in that dangerous bet. But I fear what Danzo must have done to Hinata, as she a kind person too much for the ninja profession. But I like were this is going! I better keep reading.
1,055 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »