Reviews for Failings and Misunderstandings
Wings Of Mercury chapter 30 . 3/11/2017
I get the feeling that this was such a bad choice on Sarutobi's part.
Theblueswordsman chapter 36 . 12/16/2016
Amazing chapter! Though disappointed that kakashi would lose a llimb...in my opinion kakashi is strong enough to beat kisame alone but your story and i feel he isnt done for excited to read more!
Theblueswordsman chapter 35 . 12/14/2016
Great chapter! I loved the fight, the revelation to Naruto that Hinata had gone through hell and the cliffhanger!
Theblueswordsman chapter 31 . 12/7/2016
Neg...ative feedback?" questioned Hinata with a gulp, awkwardly managing to push out the rest of her word without stuttering.

"Yes, it is when one is conditioned to act a certain way through some form of pain or punishment," explained the older man as though he were reading from a textbook. "Positive feedback, the opposite, is when one is rewarded for acting a certain way. No need to fear though, most ninja only respond to the former." This is a quote from your story which is phenomenal by the way. But that is actually not negative feedback while you have the right idea it is considered punishment while negative feedback is basically the coach or person showing disappointment and voicing it. While punishment is considered punishment... just a hey by the way for you. Otherwise amazing story
AzaggThoth chapter 30 . 11/24/2016
I'm sorry but the end there... It breaks my head. The Third is all like "I'm sorry but even accidental insubordination is something I can't allow." Then he hands Hinata over to Danzo who is all like "Fuck you and your instructions Third, I make my own rules." That is so painfully illogical I think I lost brain cells trying top parse it. Any other good in this story is washed away by this obvious crack just for a lame ass 'twist'.
Ander Arias chapter 42 . 11/22/2016
This story was pretty entertaining and original, as well as extremely well written. It's a pity that the subplot of Tsunade being Orochimaru's hostage wasn't resolved, at least in this story.

Okay, to read the sequel now!
Lilly Potter ml chapter 42 . 11/20/2016
:D
pikachucat chapter 42 . 11/19/2016
awesome
fallkid19 chapter 42 . 11/8/2016
this was bad tbh
Gold Testament chapter 30 . 10/11/2016
Nope, even a day with Danzo would be cruel and horrible punishment due to the man's inhumanity.
Gold Testament chapter 27 . 10/11/2016
Okay Naruto should've given Sasuke a black eye for each time he stole a jutsu from his own teammate.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/30/2016
For the love of god, stop using the word reckon. Seriously good story but I've been tempted multiple times to give up because of this overused word. It's OOC and redundant. You use It every chapter I've read so far and it's awful. Some chapters you use it so often, it's tiring to read the same thing. Please look up similar words in the dictionary or Google if you like the meaning so much.
Ellce chapter 42 . 6/6/2016
My favorite part was the note the Naruto left for Hinata's near the beginning, but the whole story has been great. There are some spelling errors and sometimes it got a little OCC, but I really liked where you took this story and the idea is awesome. I look forward to binge reading the sequel.
TheFullmetalRaven chapter 42 . 5/24/2016
This was incredibly well done. There were moments where I thought characters were OOC but not enough that I couldn't believe things could have happened this way. Just incredible. You might be onto something with your collaborative writing there.
JLdark chapter 42 . 4/28/2016
That was a nice way to end the story, a little bit of their training experience was good too. It was an interesting story, exciting too! So I must thanks team Outback for sharing and the sequel too, I better start reading it so thank a lot.
1,063 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »