Reviews for Failings and Misunderstandings
death to sasuke chapter 37 . 10/8/2014
I'm sorry but I can't read this any more you let Tsunade join the snake moron.
Ryuujin96 chapter 37 . 10/8/2014
Great chapter. One thing I find interesting about the title is that you instill tension before you even began, while the adventure/romance genre give a little hope that you won't take the drama and angst to far. I liked the way you portrayed Hanabi, hopefully Naruto and her could have a big brother, little sister relationship eventually.
guest chapter 37 . 10/8/2014
So the old hsg is a traitor.
Leaf Ranger chapter 37 . 10/8/2014
You know, Kakashi could get his arm replaced. Not by an organic arm, but by a puppet arm. Yeah it would require Suna's aid to do it, but after what happened, I'm sure Suna might be eager to get in Konoha's good graces again. And while Kakashi may not be as strong as he was, he would still have two arms he could use.

And Naruto is having dinner at the Hyuuga's awesome. *nods*

And Tsunade is working for Orochimaru...that's just great. *sighs* Tsunade you moron.

Keep up the good work.
hinatagirl0805 chapter 36 . 10/6/2014
Good chapter. :) Is Itachi really a good guy in your fanfic? Anyway I hope you update as soon as you can.
Lerris chapter 36 . 10/5/2014
This continues to be fairly good, though the cliffhanger was slightly annoying. I still content that any path that allows one to effectively reverse death is likely too much, even if it is canon. Still, Hinata's path into the future continues to be the most compelling part, though one could wish she did not have to face such darkness.
Cerulean Knight chapter 9 . 10/3/2014
Jiraiya saying they shouldn't spoon feed Naruto made me think in my head-to the point that I had to leave it in a review- " 'Spoon feed Naruto', Naruto doesn't know what a spoon is. You got him over here eating soup with some damn chop sticks and he's half way done"
Vallavarayan chapter 36 . 10/3/2014
Kisane is given too much credit- after the sword was swiped- jiraiyA should have had one of his toads disappear with the sword and without the sword he would not have been able to heal- and when he was hit with the rasengan- he did not have the sword and therefore no access to the swords chakra or healing the rasengan should have done him in- kabuto survived as he could heal himself- kisane could not
Seldom Early chapter 36 . 10/2/2014
good chapter :)
jhosereyes chapter 36 . 10/2/2014
Sarutobi's senile definitely! What he did or tried to do Danzou is "treason" and his only punishment in the ninja world is "death", but the asshole Sarutobi still trust him! I hope to get to Nagato or Itachi Akatsuki given "death" because if it does not load it Nagato being one of the causes of the death of his friend Yahico, we are in serious trouble. English not first language. We read then ...
JOHNXgambit chapter 36 . 10/2/2014
TWO WORDS: holy sht in the good way of course
xHinaLovex chapter 36 . 10/2/2014
Oh

My

Goodness

So much crazy I don't even know where to start! This was pure awesome and I can't wait to see where you go from here!

Great job!
SilentSambo88 chapter 36 . 10/2/2014
...Holy shit. That was the furthest thing from what I expected, even if I expected Danz┼Ź's treachery to be exposed. The problem is, Hiruzen still trusts him, a fatal mistake, and I hope Nagato offs him the moment he shows up in Ame.

Kisame's death came totally out of nowhere, especially because it was Sasuke who dealt the finishing blow, as did Kakashi losing his arm. Hopefully this actually has dealt a blow to Sasuke's innate Uchiha arrogance, as the narration claims. And hopefully Kakashi's arm can be reattached.
Leaf Ranger chapter 36 . 10/2/2014
Well, I'm glad to see they got away okay, but seriously, Sarutobi needs some form of punishment as well. It was his dumbass mistake in the first place that led to this. It doesn't matter if it was a test, you don't put the heirs of three of your most powerful clans, as well as your own JINCHUURIKI into a situation like that. You just don't.

Though honestly...the only punishment I think would work is Srutobi losing Naruto's respect for what he did.

And so Kisame is dead, but Kakashi paid a price for it. Hope he'll be okay.

Keep up the good work!
dracohalo117 chapter 36 . 10/2/2014
Holy shit, the shit has hit the fan hard here.

Cannot wait for the next chapter.

dracohalo117