Reviews for Failings and Misunderstandings
SioQu chapter 35 . 9/22/2014
Wow! Oh yeaaah! This is just awesome! Naruto and Hinata's reunion is awesome enough (I just love those two)! and now we have a brother's reunion! WHOOOOO!

I don't want to sound demanding but... PLS update! I am dying here! Why didja have to put a scary cliff hanger! why!?
SioQu chapter 34 . 9/22/2014
Oh yeah! Naruto's Talk no Jutsu is unbeatable! And it's 100% effective against Hinata :3. Kinda wished itachi will show up now but instead I get a Danzo -/_\-. This will test my patience.
SioQu chapter 33 . 9/22/2014
*Ghasp* He's here! Konoha's greatest hero is here! Whooooooo and this time he's not gonna meet his emo little brother! Whooooooooooo! Sory I have been complaining about emo a lot.. but I really hate emo -/_\-

Sasuke telling about killing his brother in a less emo and avenger way is sooo awesome! Maybe because he was talking about justice and not vengence that it sounds less emo.

Naruto had changed sooo much compared to the original in this point of the story! I hope his encounter with Itachi will be a lot different. And pls talk to your future frend, Kura-chan! I wanna see more of the orange furball! :3
SioQu chapter 32 . 9/22/2014
Wow! I really love this Sasuke! Not only is not... well a sasuke(yes it's part of my vocabulary). He's interactions with Lee is awesome! He's really not comparing himself to anyone! And he's a lot nicer! I hope this will not change when he finally meet his nii-san :3.
Oh ya... He's gonna learn about the gates! Whooo!

Now that Naruto is trying to control the Kyuubi I hope him and Kura-chan have the chance to chat... and be friends before shippuden! Yeah! No one can resist Naruto's Talk no Jutsu!

Oh ya Sakura is not useless! wahahahahaha
SioQu chapter 31 . 9/22/2014
Hinataaaa! Poor poor child. This isn't gonna end well

I like Naruto's interaction with Kura-chan :3 I think and hope they're gonna end up being frends sooner than the original story
SioQu chapter 30 . 9/22/2014
No... Nooooo no no noooo! Grah! Danzo... -/_\-
Hinata! Noooooo! Sarutobi BAKA! That guy is worst than Orochi!... Ok maybe not worst, but atleast you know Orochi is a snake! Danzo is a Danzo wearing a sheep's clothing witch is worse!(although he's only fooling people like Sarutobi)

That's... Graaah! I don't know what to write anymore! I hate that guy sooo much that I actually think that killing him was the most honorable thing Sasuke have ever done. So... Graaaahhhakshjdkajshdksskjfdhskdhfka!
SioQu chapter 29 . 9/22/2014
Wow awesome! I love evry part of it! I kinda wished this is what really happened.

Now I think Gaara is gonna save Naruto! Whooo soooo awesome! This is sooo far the best Naruto fanfiction I have ever read.. and I read alot of fanfics. I love how it's soooo like the original series and at the same time it's not. the tone of your story is sooo much like the original... i don't know how to explain it. For some reason I feel like Kishi is the one writing this and it's all just an AU. The only thing that is missing to be really like the original series are the flashbacks :3
SioQu chapter 26 . 9/22/2014
Awww Temari! She had always been my fave kunoichi! Yay Gaara he's sane again!
Glad to see Sasuke is ok and not emo... i mean captured. Got me worried there.
SioQu chapter 25 . 9/22/2014
Boom! All sand siblings lost... I love Temari and Gaara, but I think it's awesome that they lost! Now the invasion will be really different.

Oh ya... Yay! Sasuke is back! Pls don't be emo pls don't be emo pls don't be emo...
SioQu chapter 24 . 9/22/2014
Wow that was wow! I kinda thought he might loose now cuz he didn't have Shukaku and Lee is strong. Still It was an awesome fight! I love Gaara's development!

Oh ya and since Sasuke was taken captive by Orochi(I actually hope he'd been taken by someone else)... pls pls don't be an emo. the reason why sasuke didn't became an emo in this story is because he didn't meet Orochi... sooo pls don't be emo!
SioQu chapter 23 . 9/22/2014
Kapparino frapuchino! This is soooo gooooooood! Shame on me! Shame on me for writing a review at the 23rd chapter! I should have wrote at every chapter I read, but your story is too good that I wanna know what's gonna happen next and I didn't have enough time to write! (It's also your fault you know you made it too good :P)

Story aside... characters are also good. Probably the best Sasuke character I have ever read(why can't this be the real Sasuke!?). Sakura's character and build up is also good... and awesome! And that is sooo rare! Gaara too! Gah this will go on forever if I list them all! Oh ya Naruto is awesome cuz he's Naruto :3. Actually I really think they will all be like this if only their situation were a little different.
SolarisAce chapter 35 . 9/20/2014
Thirty-five chapters and I'm hooked. Spelling errors aside, this is a beautifully written Fanfic, with the characters largely true to the source material. Looking at the end of this particular chapter, I'm anticipating Itachi making a personal appearance.

Hinata being the one with the Cursed Seal instead of Sasuke; I feel the urge to jump into the world and give the poor girl a hug. And Naruto himself...no one could blame Sakura or Sasuke for wanting to distance themselves from him for hosting the Kyuubi, but the slap across the face Sakura delivered opened up to a moment of pure heartwarming: she made it clear that she thought no less of him-it was the same guy who went to the academy with her, and fought alongside her in the Land of Waves.

My regards to the team behind these chapters.
hinatagirl0805 chapter 35 . 9/20/2014
oh shit! naked hinata all up on naruto! I wonder what danzo is thinking now. lol! I can't wait for more. I hope you update soon!
RykOakwine chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
"... sixty years ago he would have been much more mobile and so strong..."

Seems most Naruto fans don't realize Hiruzen was only 68 when he died. So 60 years before this scene Hiruzen Sarutobi would have been 8 years old, maybe an academy student, but certainly not more mobile or strong as he was as Hokage, even at 68.

Hell, Hiruzen and his friend Danzo were there when the Village of Konoha was built from nothing by the First Hokage, which means Konoha itself is only 60 years old (Hiruzen and Danzo were kids in the scene where the manga shows them witnessing the founding of the village, about 8 years old).

So, yeah, the village itself is barely 60 years old, Hiruzen was a kid 60 years ago, and Hiruzen was somewhere younger than 55 years old when he stepped down in favor of Minato (he couldn't be older than 55 when he stepped down since Naruto wasn't born yet and Naruto was 12 when Hiruzen died... so 68 minus 12 minus a year for Kushina's pregnancy, the oldest Hiruzen could have been was 55).

People keep making him really old, but he wasnt all THAT old, especially he wasn't all that old when he retired the first time around.
Leaf Ranger chapter 35 . 9/17/2014
SEE! SEE! THIWS IS WHY SARUTOBI IS A F$%-ING IDIOT! F$% YOU SARUTOBI! F$% YOU DANZOU!

I hope they get screwed ove rfor this. I really f$%-ing do. I hope Hiashi storms into the Hokage's office and raises holy hell over this. Because this was bulls$% they cannot, SHOULD NOT BE F$%-ING ALLOWED TO GET AWAY WITH! A$$HOLES! YOU DO NOT STRIP AN HEIRESS OF A CLAN OF HER EMOTIONS OR HER CLOTHES AND TREAT HER LIKE THIS! F$% YOU BOTH YOU SENILE F$%-ING B#$%-ARDS!

...that being said, I was happy to see Naruto annihilate Danzou's training, so I look forward to seeing what happens next chapter. But again, if Danzou and Sarutobi don't get blasted to hell for this, then that is bulls$%, no matter what their reasoning might be. Hiashi would never stand for this, and neither would any other shinobi of Konoha, no matter what.
1,036 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 .. Last Next »