Reviews for Failings and Misunderstandings
Turmanarmo chapter 33 . 7/12/2014
Another interesting chapter, nice to see things progressing as they are and I look forward to seeing where this goes from here.
Ariastella chapter 15 . 7/11/2014
I really want Naruto to, at least, learn the basics of Fuinjutsu. It just seems like a jip if he doesn't. I mean, not only were his Dad & Godfather both Seal Masters, but the entire Uzumaki Clan were, too.
It just makes too much sense that he'd know a little bit. Of course, he wouldn't have to be a Master at it, but he should at least know a thing or two about making his own Exploding Tags & maybe even Storage Seals,
hama431 chapter 33 . 7/11/2014
Update the next chapter
Fred chapter 33 . 7/11/2014
I found your story last week, and it's extremely interesting, like the twist with Hinata being bitten, can't wait till the next chapter.
vic boss chapter 33 . 7/10/2014
good stuff
Guest chapter 33 . 7/10/2014
I'm confused, why would Itachi come back to the village if the third hokage is alive. The only reason he came back was because the third was dead and he had threaten the elders, but thats not the case here
Analelle chapter 33 . 7/10/2014
Oh shoot! Itachi and Kisame maybe? The encounter with Ino was pretty hilarious though, and I wonder what Anko has in store for Sakura.
Hektols chapter 33 . 7/10/2014
Hinata will be touched if she knew how much her little sister cares for her, that would motivate her to train more so she wouldn't threaten Hanabi again.

And we thought that Naruto was oblivious, Sakura should have realized earlier that it looked like Sasuke and her were having a date.

It's great that Naruto and Jiraiya will take a pause during the training trip for the next Chuunin Exams, in this story their team was not broken after all.
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 33 . 7/10/2014
You do know that the presence of Akatsuki after the Chuunin exams was mostly, to remind Danzo that Itachi was there, so he shouldn't be doing anything foolish against his brother... Right?

Well, this could be at least a reminder for not only Danzo, but Sarutobi, too.

Thanks for the update.
Ryuujin96 chapter 33 . 7/9/2014
First off your story is great, however I really wish Naruto would see that Jiraiya is stunting his growth by focusing on taming the Kyubi chakra. It gets worst if you are going to have Naruto gain control the same way as he did in canon because that means no only means his struggles were for nothing but is it frustrating as well that it took him so long to control it than all of sudden he has control. And soon after that he becomes friend with Kyubi for no apparent reason, gaining another power boost as well.

Jiraiya was an idiot for not consulting the toads on the matter when they conveniently knew what was required in order for control to be gained, if he had than he would know that it was foolish to have Naruto and would focused on making Naruto as strong as possible at base before any augmentations so he would ready for the Kyubi when they eventually fight. That is assuming that you go the canon route, which I hope to god you don't, because it would make the fact that you had Naruto slowly grow be meaningless at worst or a plot device at best. It would be much better if Kurama had a change of heart and would be able to work with Naruto so that things will be more gradual than they were in canon, the effects of this would be that Naruto only damages himself when using the Kyuubi chakra, it could be that he has to achieve eight tail before he can challenge Kurama for fully control and subsequently be able the use the chakra without harming himself.
Anyways it was just a suggestion that would keep him on par with Sasuke using the gates and Hinata using the seal.

I'll be honest while I understand that Sasuke needs a trump card but I am still irked that he will be learning the eight gate when Naruto would be a better candidate to learn them, yes I know that Sasuke won't be able to open the higher level gates anytime soon but his struggles in training will be more interesting to read about than Naruto's. Especially if you are going to go the canon route where the Kyubi is concerned. So I would like to ask will you do anything interesting for Naruto as well, aside from sealing, wind ninjutsu and the Kyubi. Like maybe having him actually learn a Taijutsu style or even a Taijutsu few styles, he could train in speed and strength training as well. Sorry if this seems like a flame, it not the story is really great, also sorry for complaining about the fact that I find Naruto skill set boring. One question though why is the story labeled with romance genre in addition to adventure when it appears that romance won't have that much focus even in the shippuden timeline, you could have just labeled it under adventure or general.
Shinigami Miroku chapter 33 . 7/9/2014
1. I hope Kiba remembers that "rules be damned" can get you killed, or in huge trouble with your superiors (especially when the highest one happens to be the leader of the whole village).

2. Oh boy, Izumo and Kotetsu are gonna be in SO much trouble... those two are so unlucky it's not even funny.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/9/2014
Naruto is going to be okay, right!?
moose892000 chapter 31 . 7/9/2014
Great we get to see another broken hinata gag its not like we havent seen those before. Instead of doing something smart like handing her off to the most powerfull sealing master or increase her contact with the one person who boosted confidence, calmed her, and gave her a reason to fight you hand her off to some one who gets off on breaking small childern and uses them as living weapons. good luck filling that plot hole
SilverBladeStar chapter 33 . 7/9/2014
Man, this is great. I hope Hinita is okay.
larryjc chapter 33 . 7/9/2014
Akatsuiki...oh yeah. No Hinata. Anko is here...Naruto doesn't know rasengan yet?, the romance seems to be coming back into the story.
940 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 .. Last Next »