Reviews for Failings and Misunderstandings
Leaf Ranger chapter 36 . 10/2/2014
Well, I'm glad to see they got away okay, but seriously, Sarutobi needs some form of punishment as well. It was his dumbass mistake in the first place that led to this. It doesn't matter if it was a test, you don't put the heirs of three of your most powerful clans, as well as your own JINCHUURIKI into a situation like that. You just don't.

Though honestly...the only punishment I think would work is Srutobi losing Naruto's respect for what he did.

And so Kisame is dead, but Kakashi paid a price for it. Hope he'll be okay.

Keep up the good work!
dracohalo117 chapter 36 . 10/2/2014
Holy shit, the shit has hit the fan hard here.

Cannot wait for the next chapter.

dracohalo117
Guest chapter 36 . 10/2/2014
Will Kakashi get his arm reattached?

Has Sasuke's fight with Kisame opened his eyes to just how far out of his league Itachi is, and hopefully cooled Sasuke's hot-headedness?
DarkKinG DevZ chapter 36 . 10/2/2014
You Dare ... You dare stump the Copy ninja ... Please tell me you plan to regenerate his arm or something.. Don't Cripple the Lazy Scare crow.
amethystfirechik chapter 36 . 10/2/2014
Well I didn't think Itachi would have found Naruto and have helped him escape. I also wasn't expecting for Kakashi to lose his arm. Or for Orochimaru to contact Tsunade. This chapter has been one surprise after another. I loved it. Sending Danzo into the Akatsuki certainly still change the story completely. Though post of me thinks that he will eventually end up agreeing with Madara's way of thinking.
Meck Viking chapter 36 . 10/2/2014
well crap... i feel we will have one less sannen soon.
larryjc chapter 36 . 10/2/2014
Positive is Danzo leaving.
Negative is Orochimaru likely getting what he wants.
And Kisame is dead. Didn't see that coming. Nor Kakashi losing his hand.
legendary flash chapter 36 . 10/2/2014
kisame was to overpowered in it
well kakashi shoul have easily gotten his arm fixed ass it can be done by iryo ninjutsu
sasuke got chidori when will naruto get rasengan
hope kisame is finished for good
update soon
Chewie Cookies chapter 36 . 10/2/2014
Dayum, this is getting pretty dark...I've probably said that at least three times by now, though. I'm glad Naruto and co got out of Danzo's base! Seriously, I didn't know how they were going to get out of that one! Also, Kakashi losing one of his arms? DAYUM! That's gotta suck! Gotta wonder how you intend to have them defeat Obito now, though...

Keep up the good work!

On a side note, "Water Release: Water Shark Bullet" should be "Suiton: Suikodan". I've had enough thrown at me in video games to have heard it said many times, and I tend to be right about how the Japanese spell a word in our letters when I've heard said word before.

Later!
nono chapter 36 . 10/2/2014
super chapter
Ryuujin96 chapter 36 . 10/2/2014
Great chapter. It was interesting what you have done by giving Danzou the mission the sabotage Akatsuki, I am pretty sure that he would not betray Konoha despite his ambitions.
One mission is that when you had Jiraiya ask Sasuke about the hidden mist jutsu you called him Kakashi.
While I know any romance between Naruto and Hinata is a long, long way off, I at least hope you will start to give them time together.
I am still interested in seeing what deviations you have in store for Naruto's skill set, part of the fun in my opinion at least is seeing Naruto learn new things. It kind of unfortunate that Sasuke learning the gates was only so he had something to replace the curse mark, while Naruto does not need such a replacement as he has the Kyubi right now and he will eventually have Sage mode much later on.
Hektols chapter 36 . 10/2/2014
Danzo putting an excuse to back off the deal was not a surprise, luckily Itachi appeared. At the end Naruto will have to explain Team 8 about the Kyuubi. Fantastic fight against Kisame, let's hope that they will manage to reattach Kakashi's arm, if medic nins can implant eyes then limbs shouldn't be a problem.

Nice to see that Danzo won't go scot free as always although I find disturbing that Sarutobi is still trusting the traitor and his 'for the good of the village' excuses. At least he will be exiled from the village and labelled as the traitor he is. It will be priceless if just after he enters Akatsuki he finds out that the leaders are the Ame nins he screwed years ago and kill him on the spot, I highly doubt that Nagato and Konan would allow him to live, they can find someone else to fill Kisame's spot.
Ayrmed chapter 36 . 10/2/2014
Danzo's new assignment could prove interesting and I've never been so glad to see a Uchiha.
Can't wait for the next chapter.
Damon Snow chapter 35 . 9/29/2014
Need more Now!
SioQu chapter 35 . 9/22/2014
Wow! Oh yeaaah! This is just awesome! Naruto and Hinata's reunion is awesome enough (I just love those two)! and now we have a brother's reunion! WHOOOOO!

I don't want to sound demanding but... PLS update! I am dying here! Why didja have to put a scary cliff hanger! why!?
1,050 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 .. Last Next »