Reviews for Failings and Misunderstandings
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 5 . 2/2
The development for team seven is truly very well planned and executed and the path that Sakura has chosen is another interesting turn. This may be one of the best AUs out there.
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 4 . 2/2
Nice development here. For team 7, it would be development in their skills and knowledge of what each of them can do, and for the Hyuuga cousins, a development in the relationship with each other. :)

Love that little NaruHina scene, by the way. I'm sure it made every fan of that pairing very happy
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 3 . 2/2
To all things good and holy, this story just git very, very interesting... I'm definitely on the edge of my seat now.
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 2 . 2/2
Very believable and everyone seems in character. :) I am liking this story of yours.
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 1 . 2/2
An interesting turn of events.
If Sasori can fight and exist as only a human heart in a puppet body. Danzo has an transplanted arm. Kabuto can regrow body damage (probably limbs too). It's unbelievable that the Konoha medical system is so incompetent that they can't give Kakashi an arm back.
Harmiona chapter 42 . 1/27
Wow! Just wow! That was a spectacular story, and it really was a true gem. The plot as well as the description, and the characterization! Splendid! And no grammatical or spelling mistakes whatsoever!

Okay... now I've got that overwith... time to act my age!

Heh... I don't really know what to say. I read this story from yesterday to today, and I didn't lose interest once. But it kinda killed my homework time *shudders*.

Can't wait till the sequel, and I kinda feel bad I haven't reviewed until now *rubs head sheepishly*.

This might not mean much from a 12-soon-to-be-13-in-3 days-year-old though. :P

Until next time, yeah!
Harmony :)
The sexy technique is not a different jutsu it's the transformation technique used to resemble a nude female. Any ninja that can use the academy jutsus can do it. They just don't because it's in poor taste, and their not idiots like Naruto.
In Japanese culture, which the Naruto story is based black is a common color often used in normal daily wear in Japanese traditional culture, and white is the historic color of mourning. This may have changed a bit in modern times due to the influence of non Shinto based religions, and western influences, but the Naruto world is based more on a traditional model. The Japanese also traditionally also cremate their dead, and the monuments in their graveyards are often used to contain the urns of each of their deceased family member together. The Naruto story may be different in this regard as there are instances of the dead being buried instead. This however may also be more for convenience sake. With the sealing arts in use bodies may also be sealed in scrolls instead of cremated. This would account for how body parts of long deceased people turn up in unexpected ways.
Chapter twenty five: Why is the Kakashi of this story so incompetent. He has his summons who are by this time familiar with Sasuke and his scent. Tracking Sasuke down should be easy.
If tent stakes go in to sand easy, then they will come out just as easy, and you can not make a tent stay up correctly without being firmly staked down. You should go camping some time and put up a tent.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/17
More sasusaku in the sequel please :( and even a sasukesakura-neji love triangle since sasuke spends too much time with tenten!
Unknown2112015 chapter 42 . 1/10
That is good to hear, I was wondering about this story for it was a good read and a nice what if take to it. I liked it and was glade to see this chapter as well news for the sequel that is nice.
Sayuri chapter 42 . 1/7
Hey guys, it was an incredible story, thanks for it, and I will definitly be looking for the sequel, I was surprised to learn that you are actually a group of authors since the writing style is consisting, you did an awesome job ! :)
CrazyScythe chapter 23 . 1/6
Orochimaru wanted dat Uchiha ass that badly huh?
891 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »