Reviews for Failings and Misunderstandings
JLdark chapter 30 . 4/26/2016
What? Danzo! I got a bad feeling about that, no matter what he does it always seems to be a set back with him. I trust that Sarutobi is doing to help her but I don't think is a good idea. Good for team seven, especially Sakura she really helped Naruto and gave Sasuke a little surprise! That was a good one, I'm happy with the result of the chunins, I was not expecting that.
JLdark chapter 29 . 4/26/2016
I can say that I enjoyed every part of this chapter, amazing! For the lack of word, you two are doing an amazing work. A little sad to see Naruto like that, but that the power of the Kyuubi, and one tail no less, at least his team is there for him.
JLdark chapter 28 . 4/26/2016
Talk about cliffhanger! That way to end the chapter was good, bad for Naruto but as a reader I feel the suspension, I wonder if this time he will talk with Kurama, and maybe Sasuke can see the power Naruto has thanks to the Fox. I can't wait for them to get to Konoha even if the invasion was stopped, it seem that they could help their teammates after the invasion.
JLdark chapter 27 . 4/26/2016
Wow the rookies defending from the enemy they got stronger. I only hope that Hinata stay calm after the invasion and have a good talk with someone, especially if is Naruto they can support each other.
JLdark chapter 26 . 4/26/2016
Serve you right Orochimaru, his plan is going bad! Go Konoha, I want team seven to help but maybe they are too far from the village. And yes! I was right Sasuke got himself a deal with summons. Better keep reading this is getting exciting!
JLdark chapter 25 . 4/26/2016
Well that ending was unexpected at least from Yoki I didn't see that coming, but yeah Sasuke is back in the right time! So Orochimaru still managed to keep his plan, I hope Gaara makes the right choice in the invasion plan. Anyway great chapter, I like it how Hiashi talked with Hinata, it seem is a new page for him to help her to grow stronger.
JLdark chapter 24 . 4/26/2016
This was good, glad that Kakashi talked to Naruto, he needed that, I thought it was a good advice for what just happened. I bet that Suna didn't expect that, good for Lee he is a good guy. Now I wonder if Orochimaru will continue the plan?
JLdark chapter 23 . 4/26/2016
So far this has been my favorite chapter, not only shows Hinata's resolve and strength but that even Hiashi wants to make stronger bonds with her daughter. That was one of a hell battle for Naruto and Sakura good that they managed to stay alive but it seem that Naruto will be the most affected from this battle.
JLdark chapter 22 . 4/26/2016
Wow that was exciting! How team seven handled those Suna nins, they were doing great if not for the numbers of the enemy but that ending was so good to read, I always like when Naruto uses his transformation. I wonder what jutsu Sasuke used? If he disappeared I can only imagine it was the summoning like how Jiraiya did the first time. Anyway great chapter you all did an excellent job on it, in really happy while reading it.
JLdark chapter 21 . 4/25/2016
Things are getting exciting, that was a big surprise for the genings, I wonder how this will affect the formation for the tournament. Good for Hinata and her family they are giving her the support she needs even Hiashi that was good from him.
JLdark chapter 20 . 4/25/2016
That was nice of Gaara, it seem that he started to change, I can't to read what he will do in the invasion. That was an interesting conversation that Hiashi had with Neji and Hinata, not to mention he made her daughter happy in a way, I really enjoy how you develop their characters is interesting.
JLdark chapter 19 . 4/25/2016
I hope to read more of Gaara, his change of attitude is great to read, besides he may learn one or two things from Jiraiya. And yes! That scene between Hinata and Naruto was good, she was really bold with that move, she left a big impression in the blond, might confuse him a little but it was worth it. Besides his kidnapping move was a surprise! He truly is unpredictable.
JLdark chapter 18 . 4/25/2016
Yes! Team seven is doing great! Even Sakura managed to defeat Tenten, Neji surprised me in this one, to seek help from Naruto but finally he may do something to help Hinata and her problem with the curse seal.
JLdark chapter 17 . 4/25/2016
Wonderful that Neji helped Hinata thank to what Jiraiya said to him, now that she has the motivation, she needs the control. Nice chat that Sakura had with Ino, and if she doesn't work with all her heart, Hinata may defeat her very easy in their match. Good thing that team seven is closer than ever and how Sakura put it they have their goals in mind.
JLdark chapter 16 . 4/25/2016
Nice how Naruto defeated Gaara, well with a little help of Jiraiya at the end but not bad. I really hope someone talk to Hinata soon, she is growing scared of that seal, and the influence may get stronger even for her.
1,052 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »