Reviews for Failings and Misunderstandings
JLdark chapter 18 . 4/25/2016
Yes! Team seven is doing great! Even Sakura managed to defeat Tenten, Neji surprised me in this one, to seek help from Naruto but finally he may do something to help Hinata and her problem with the curse seal.
JLdark chapter 17 . 4/25/2016
Wonderful that Neji helped Hinata thank to what Jiraiya said to him, now that she has the motivation, she needs the control. Nice chat that Sakura had with Ino, and if she doesn't work with all her heart, Hinata may defeat her very easy in their match. Good thing that team seven is closer than ever and how Sakura put it they have their goals in mind.
JLdark chapter 16 . 4/25/2016
Nice how Naruto defeated Gaara, well with a little help of Jiraiya at the end but not bad. I really hope someone talk to Hinata soon, she is growing scared of that seal, and the influence may get stronger even for her.
JLdark chapter 15 . 4/25/2016
Poor Hinata, I know Hiashi think he is doing the best for the clan and her daughter, but he is not the parent of the year, I admit that sometimes I don't like his attitude but he doesn't understand what to do with Hinata as she is gentle by nature. I'm excited for the next chapter, Gaara appeared and he wants Naruto's blood, the next chapter should be so good.
JLdark chapter 14 . 4/25/2016
Is is good idea that team seven is using the shadow clone to get more experience and get stronger. As for Hanabi and Hinata the later one will regret what she had done to her little sister, but she needs to be mentally strong to be ready for anything the mark may influence her to do.
JLdark chapter 13 . 4/24/2016
Yes a little bit of Naruto and Hinata, I like that she was brave enough this time, it seem that she prefers talk to him alone. It is good that everyone in team seven is getting stronger in their own way.
JLdark chapter 12 . 4/24/2016
I really enjoyed this chapter it was fun to read, so satisfying that Hinata was there maybe a little bit more of her courage and she could talk to Naruto or maybe if she is alone. My only concern is who is going to train Hinata to be ready to the final part of the exam, I doubt Jiraiya maybe Anko?
JLdark chapter 11 . 4/24/2016
Good good, I like how this is going, nice how team seven have gone from so little to a good team working in unity. Evwn Ino looked shocked at her friend, I noticed that Sasuke hasn't talked bad about Sakura maybe even he has to admit that she is taking her training session serious.
JLdark chapter 10 . 4/24/2016
What the heck Shikamaru, you just trow it like that! I liked their reaction it was good, now what they will do? I hope Naruto does something for Hinata, she needs it. By the that was a good talk Jiraiya had with Neji, it was refreshing and interesting.
JLdark chapter 10 . 4/24/2016
JLdark chapter 9 . 4/24/2016
Very good they are back, and things have changed a little if Neji's behavior is something to talk about, glad that he is in his own way comforting Hinata. Good thing that Naruto found a way to talk Hinata without being too straightforward, but I'm curious what Hinata will do?
JLdark chapter 8 . 4/24/2016
That is an interesting order for the tournament, but I like it I can't wait to read that part, Sakura must have enjoyed this mission a lot, but Naruto's idea was a good one what surprised me was how Sasuke went along with the plan. Anyway good development for the story I need to keep reading it.
JLdark chapter 7 . 4/24/2016
This was a good chapter, interesting to see how team seven is bonding not only that, but Kakashi telling them about his team was good. I feel bad for Hinata, she was brave really brave but she has her limit, I hope she gets support from a certain blonde to face this situation, I'm curious as well how her family will react to that, I mean even they have to admit that survive to Orochimaru was no small business.
JLdark chapter 6 . 4/23/2016
As much I liked this chapter, I hate Orochimaru for made Hinata suffer like that, good thing her team is there for support, they are good friends Kiba and Shino. Nice that Kakashi is taking their training to the next level, so the next time they will be ready for any situation.
JLdark chapter 5 . 4/23/2016
Good that Sakura made her choice, although I tough she would take more time, but is good that team seven is not only getting stronger but closer too. Good that team eight made but how far they will get, not inky that but Hinata will need support for what will happen to her.
1,055 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »