Reviews for Failings and Misunderstandings
Usa-chan chapter 42 . 3/29/2015
I'm going to check the sequel now. This was very well written, the OC of Sasuke and Hinata have a very understandable explanation, the plot was interesting.
Great work I enjoyed it a lot.
Usa-chan chapter 41 . 3/29/2015
Beautiful! And so funny
X59 chapter 42 . 3/29/2015
This is brilliant story and I really liked all twists and turns.
Usa-chan chapter 34 . 3/28/2015
Yeah! The boys of team 8 defending little Hina and knowing her and her feelings so well. Go Naruto!
Awesome chapter as always.
Usa-chan chapter 30 . 3/28/2015
Danzo and Anko. What's going to happen with Hinata?
Usa-chan chapter 29 . 3/28/2015
Oh my! This chapter was so great! The fighs, the feelings, I was wondering how or when Naruto was going to revive.
Usa-chan chapter 21 . 3/27/2015
Nice chapter, as always. Everyone is in character and the writing is perfect.
Usa-chan chapter 20 . 3/27/2015
Oh no! Cliffhanger
Usa-chan chapter 19 . 3/27/2015
Great chapter! Oh I can't wait to know what's going to happen...
Usa-chan chapter 16 . 3/27/2015
This keeps getting better. Poor Hinata.
Usa-chan chapter 9 . 3/27/2015
I just wanted to say that this fic is amazing! To the next chapter!
Ramrikai chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Oooo! This is gonna be good! This first chapter was very well written. I don't know that I've ever read another story that starts like this one. And I've read a LOT of fanfics. Bonus points for originality!
Chewie Cookies chapter 42 . 3/23/2015
Dayum, this was fun. Glad I finally picked it up again!

ONTO THE SEQUEL! CHAAAAAAARGE!
hey chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
How are narutos stealth and reconnaissance skills bad if he was able to steal the forbidden scroll of seals before he was a ninja? BAD FORM
marquis.shax chapter 42 . 3/14/2015
While I definitely liked this story I do have to say the ending does seem a little bit rushed. Last chapter you had Naruto just leaving for training with Hinata as well as Hashirama thinking of killing that Snake Pedophile and this chapter you just do a 1 year time skip without even a flashback to what happened during Naruto an Hinatas training (or even that of the rest of team 7) and nothing mentioned about what happened to the snake pedo
983 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »