Reviews for Failings and Misunderstandings
The Defenestrated Typewriter chapter 1 . 3/2
There is a fairly easy way for Ibiki to tell whether or not Naruto was kicked out unfairly. He just has to gather up the proctor and ask them to list who they caught and how they were trying to cheat (there would probably be a list already as they have to keep track of how many times each person's been caught). Either nobody will admit to having caught Naruto cheating which will prove that it was unwarranted or one or more will claim to have caught him in which case there is the possibility for verification from the others in the room.
Hektols chapter 43 . 3/1
Thank you for telling, I will check it now.
Gremlin Jack chapter 43 . 3/1
nice little interlude setting up the big events
Musubi Kazesaru chapter 43 . 2/28
Something I don't quite get is how Sakura and Sasuke are listed as main characters as well as a couple, the former is more than understandable but they never get together so I'd say get rid of that for this story and do it for the sequel assuming it gets to it.
I love your writing style and how the scenes are very descriptive! Keep up the good work! I'm get not gonna get any sleep tonight because of your awesome story. Hahaha
SageModeSasuke chapter 42 . 2/18
Waiting for more will be torturous.
SageModeSasuke chapter 30 . 2/18
Poor Hinata!
SageModeSasuke chapter 10 . 2/17
Shikamaru for the win!
SageModeSasuke chapter 8 . 2/17
Ero-Senin for the win! Lol. I miss Jiraiya being alive in cannon.
SageModeSasuke chapter 7 . 2/17
The super pervert commeth!
SageModeSasuke chapter 5 . 2/17
Hinata with the seal mark is going to be epic!
SageModeSasuke chapter 4 . 2/17
I like how you are moving this story along. Great job.
SageModeSasuke chapter 1 . 2/17
Sasuke is awesome in chapter one...kinda cool.
Orion's Left Arm chapter 2 . 2/16
Great story so far. The idea is very unique (well, at least I haven't seen anything similar). Team 7's interactions are sweet. The hints of romance feel unforced and in-character, no spontaneous falling in love with people you just realized existed in here. Hinata's inner monologue is a really nice touch, especially that bit on Anko's attire.
I just have to say one, small, minor, insignificant complaint: Did Sakura just say "Do you reckon" !?
Mostly just kidding, though. This story is interesting, cowgirl-speaking-Sakura-or-no.
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 42 . 2/10
Happy to have found this fic. :-)
The ending wasn't what I expected, but I can't complain. :-) Thank you for writing this.
955 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »