Reviews for Failings and Misunderstandings
JLdark chapter 5 . 4/23/2016
Good that Sakura made her choice, although I tough she would take more time, but is good that team seven is not only getting stronger but closer too. Good that team eight made but how far they will get, not inky that but Hinata will need support for what will happen to her.
JLdark chapter 4 . 4/23/2016
Nice development, specially Neji, it seem that he got a shock from her cousin maybe that could help his relationship with Hinata and be a support for what is going to happen to her. I can't wait to see what is Sakura decision for her ninja career.
JLdark chapter 3 . 4/23/2016
I like how team seven idle training, they underestimated Naruto, they will learn to never do that. I think that Hinata is brave when the situation require it, and you both have captured that part of her, I wonder what the seal will do to her, maybe change a little of her traits or maybe not, but now she will have to learn to control that influence.
JLdark chapter 2 . 4/23/2016
Good for Hinata she is doing a good job, I like that Kakashi is taking his team to a next level even if it wasn't their fault they got kicked out of the exam. I wonder who is behind this plan? Danza or someone else? Anyway it got me hooked so I better keep reading.
JLdark chapter 2 . 4/23/2016
JLdark chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
While I had this fic in my reading list, I read "A Ramen Life" by pure coincidence I found that Razamataz22 is the author of this one I had to read it. Nice beginning, I feel I little bad for Naruto, being the container of Kurama isn't easy for him, but to someone to ruin his ninja career is a low blow for him. At least his team is there for him, and better they want to understand why.
jeronix chapter 13 . 4/16/2016
O.o
Crystal M. Key chapter 42 . 4/7/2016
This has been an excellent story, and I'm excited to read the sequel. I love how you've characterized Hiashi, he's trying his hardest to be a good dad and show affection to his girls. Also, Flamethrower no Jutsu. Just that. Thanks!
satomika chapter 42 . 4/1/2016
Ayyyiiieee!

Nice!

I love it!

Akukukukuku

I would be expecting a lot of NaruHina in the next installment, though
Kaichoulover chapter 41 . 3/14/2016
Yesss i knew she was gonna get kidnapped. One of the best chapters. Ever. I love your work.
sam chapter 42 . 2/19/2016
...
first it really started soo well! it was what i was searching for for forever, a genin sasusaku with a different development. i really enjoyed it in the beginning, almost up until the end.
but really?! hinata gets to travel together with naruto and sasusaku doesn't happen, but instead sasuke and tenten?! wth -.- that is really shitty, for all the ss fans here. you shouldn't have put sasusaku in the description when it doesn't happen in the end! soo dissapointed right now
what a waste of time
Eman chapter 42 . 2/17/2016
Bravo! bravo! This has to be the best thing I have read on this site in a long time. Keep up the good work and please update soon.
Jimmythereptile chapter 31 . 2/1/2016
Oh Crap,Hidan and Tayuya.
That can't be good XD
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 42 . 1/26/2016
So far I absolutely love this fanfic! Can't wait to read the sequel :D
Billy JB II chapter 41 . 1/19/2016
I didn't think Hashirama Edo Tensei would work out for Orochimaru. It looks like it won't.

Kakashi's going to demand a fight for a Gai challenge. It doesn't say KAKASHI will be a fighter though.
1,055 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »