Reviews for Failings and Misunderstandings
Ayyyiiieee!

Nice!

I love it!

Akukukukuku

I would be expecting a lot of NaruHina in the next installment, though
Kaichoulover chapter 41 . 3/14/2016
Yesss i knew she was gonna get kidnapped. One of the best chapters. Ever. I love your work.
sam chapter 42 . 2/19/2016
...
first it really started soo well! it was what i was searching for for forever, a genin sasusaku with a different development. i really enjoyed it in the beginning, almost up until the end.
but really?! hinata gets to travel together with naruto and sasusaku doesn't happen, but instead sasuke and tenten?! wth -.- that is really shitty, for all the ss fans here. you shouldn't have put sasusaku in the description when it doesn't happen in the end! soo dissapointed right now
what a waste of time
Eman chapter 42 . 2/17/2016
Bravo! bravo! This has to be the best thing I have read on this site in a long time. Keep up the good work and please update soon.
Jimmythereptile chapter 31 . 2/1/2016
Oh Crap,Hidan and Tayuya.
That can't be good XD
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 42 . 1/26/2016
So far I absolutely love this fanfic! Can't wait to read the sequel :D
Billy JB II chapter 41 . 1/19/2016
I didn't think Hashirama Edo Tensei would work out for Orochimaru. It looks like it won't.

Kakashi's going to demand a fight for a Gai challenge. It doesn't say KAKASHI will be a fighter though.
Billy JB II chapter 39 . 1/19/2016
Wow Naruto, are you SURE you couldn't have phrased that a BIT better? It's NOT in your best interests to imply that you'll be disappearing from Hinata's life forever, which you totally did. But then, this fic isn't called Successful Communication.

Meh, the ANBU are useless if there's no actual threat to the village. They can't touch Naruto.
Billy JB II chapter 38 . 1/19/2016
Time skip inc...OK, that's not fair, the story is complete so I can tell. It seems Orochimaru has given up on getting fancy eyes for himself, in favor of going for shim..shikiam...shikut...dead bone pulse. Hell if I can remember words like that, it gets used only a handful of times in canon ANYWAY.
Billy JB II chapter 37 . 1/19/2016
In the anime, Orochimaru was NOT confident in his ability to control Hashirama with his will intact, even immediately after (re)summoning him. However, Hashirama knows nothing at all about Orochimaru aside from what he is told. If (while continuing to work) Tsunade told him about EXACTLY why he wanted her to cure this disease, Orochimaru might have to deal with a rather ticked off Shodaime.
Billy JB II chapter 36 . 1/19/2016
Running into Orochimaru is marginally better(?) than running into Sarutobi or Jiraiya, as they were unlikely to hurt her...? I'm afraid I don't understand, unless she's hoping that Orochimaru destroys her, which is not really implied anywhere.

Akatsuki would never accept, much less trust, Danzo. Leader-sama (because saying "their leader" might be misleading) knows who Danzo is and hates his guts. Additionally, Akatsuki no doubt has intelligence on Danzo's previous loyalties; that is, Konoha above everything else.
Billy JB II chapter 35 . 1/19/2016
Well, if Naruto's goal was to provoke an emotional response from Hinata, he won. If his goal was to make her blush, stutter, and faint, he didn't...but then, what would the point of the last week (or whatever) be?
Billy JB II chapter 31 . 1/16/2016
Did Tayuya just find Hidan or something? That's the only other character I can think of with that kind of tongue.

I think I know why you're having Danzo...remove...Hinata's stutter. You're lazy, and writing it is annoying.
Billy JB II chapter 30 . 1/16/2016
Danzo? DANZO? SHIMURA DANZO?

wut
Billy JB II chapter 26 . 1/16/2016
Whoa whoa whoa. Falcon? Would it have been THAT hard to stick with hawks? I can't imagine that the distinctions between falcons and hawks will be relevant to a story, and I feel like it can only serve to create unnecessary confusion.
1,047 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »