Reviews for Failings and Misunderstandings
Billy JB II chapter 25 . 1/16/2016
Looks like Sasuke's little Kuchiyose trick worked out OK. Also, every time some claims to lack the numbers to do something, I just shake my head. Naruto can summon HOW MANY clones, exactly?
Billy JB II chapter 24 . 1/16/2016
And thus: how the fight between Lee and Gaara totally should've/would've gone in canon if Gaara's victory weren't so important to the plot.

Seriously, Kishimoto never gives the poor guy a break. Rock Lee is one of the most interesting characters, and he always gets matched up against opponents who could get up from a point-blank bomb detonation.
Billy JB II chapter 23 . 1/16/2016
Aw, Sasuke DIDN'T use oroike to incapacitate his un(?)fortunate male opponent? Phooey.

Oh no, he used a summoning technique, didn't he? Better than being kidnapped, I guess.
Billy JB II chapter 21 . 1/16/2016
Obviously Naruto's chakra reserves come from doing lots of push-ups and sit-ups, and drinking plenty of juice.

It probably would've saved a lot of bloodshed if Gaara had revealed what Jiraiya had done. After all, if Gaara can't go full Shukaku and break things, their invasion force is seriously ill-equipped to take on Konohagakure.
Billy JB II chapter 20 . 1/16/2016
Of COURSE the Suna mission isn't nice and cushy. That would be too easy.
Billy JB II chapter 18 . 1/16/2016
Everybody's got these mutually exclusive plans. Mess incoming.
JerseyPrime23 chapter 42 . 1/11/2016
I really injoyed this story. I'm glad that it was made different from the original. I like to see different turnouts then from the series because I'm always wondering "what if?" I'm glad Sakura is taking this seriously too. Is she gonna learn medical jutsus and her strength like before since Sasuke and Naruto got their original signature moves? And yay for Hinata and Naruto! They are so cute together. I hope Sasuke and Sakura end up together too. I'm about to start the Sequel. Can't wait!
The Mackarel chapter 42 . 12/27/2015
This story is amazing! How come I only found this today? Should'a found it years ago.

I really love how nicely written and plotted this story is. The way you describe every event that transpires and the way you guys depict their characters is simply astonishing! And the character development is so lovely! This is what I think the original story should have been, in fact, I think I prefer your version over the original. :) You guys obviously have a knack for writing, and I look forward to reading more of your works.

Kudos to y'all. :))
Billy JB II chapter 14 . 12/21/2015
I can't help but feel like kage bunshin are poorly suited for Tora missions specifically, given how flimsy the clones are and how aggressive-and sharp-Tora is.
Leaning Leon chapter 25 . 11/20/2015
One of the most badass oneliners I have ever read.
Dark Archer chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
Well I'll be. Naruto learning how to be subtle. I would say it was too quick a change, but when he's motivated, Naruto can be very dedicated to learning something.
Dark Archer chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
oh! this is. Interesting.. Very Interesting. By rights, in cannon, this would have been a perfectly logical solution to the villagers demon problem being a ninja. I'm interested in this story now since so many times it's a given that Naruto and team 7 pass the chunnin exams. The possibilities this unleashes! Sasuke won't be in the forest of Death to get the cursed seal and all that entails, meaning that this might actually bring Team 7 closer into the amazing team it was supposed to be :D Fantastic!
Spica75 chapter 42 . 11/4/2015
"pink haired chunin"? If she was, she wasnt going to the exams...

And its about time someone at least kicks over the bad old "Naruto must go training journey, must go alone" a little bit.

An interesting set of alternate events.
Blitzstrahl chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Naruto who out maneuvers ANBU on pranks has sucky stealth skills Kakashi?!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/14/2015
Question: When exactly have you seen Sasuke or Sakura use strategy or plan their moves beforehand? Naruto has a more tactical mind than those two and has a knack for seeing things that others miss. I hate it when fanfic authors make him out to be retarded and stupid.
1,047 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »