Reviews for Failings and Misunderstandings
Billy JB II chapter 39 . 1/19/2016
Wow Naruto, are you SURE you couldn't have phrased that a BIT better? It's NOT in your best interests to imply that you'll be disappearing from Hinata's life forever, which you totally did. But then, this fic isn't called Successful Communication.

Meh, the ANBU are useless if there's no actual threat to the village. They can't touch Naruto.
Billy JB II chapter 38 . 1/19/2016
Time skip inc...OK, that's not fair, the story is complete so I can tell. It seems Orochimaru has given up on getting fancy eyes for himself, in favor of going for shim..shikiam...shikut...dead bone pulse. Hell if I can remember words like that, it gets used only a handful of times in canon ANYWAY.
Billy JB II chapter 37 . 1/19/2016
In the anime, Orochimaru was NOT confident in his ability to control Hashirama with his will intact, even immediately after (re)summoning him. However, Hashirama knows nothing at all about Orochimaru aside from what he is told. If (while continuing to work) Tsunade told him about EXACTLY why he wanted her to cure this disease, Orochimaru might have to deal with a rather ticked off Shodaime.
Billy JB II chapter 36 . 1/19/2016
Running into Orochimaru is marginally better(?) than running into Sarutobi or Jiraiya, as they were unlikely to hurt her...? I'm afraid I don't understand, unless she's hoping that Orochimaru destroys her, which is not really implied anywhere.

Akatsuki would never accept, much less trust, Danzo. Leader-sama (because saying "their leader" might be misleading) knows who Danzo is and hates his guts. Additionally, Akatsuki no doubt has intelligence on Danzo's previous loyalties; that is, Konoha above everything else.
Billy JB II chapter 35 . 1/19/2016
Well, if Naruto's goal was to provoke an emotional response from Hinata, he won. If his goal was to make her blush, stutter, and faint, he didn't...but then, what would the point of the last week (or whatever) be?
Billy JB II chapter 31 . 1/16/2016
Did Tayuya just find Hidan or something? That's the only other character I can think of with that kind of tongue.

I think I know why you're having Danzo...remove...Hinata's stutter. You're lazy, and writing it is annoying.
Billy JB II chapter 30 . 1/16/2016
Danzo? DANZO? SHIMURA DANZO?

wut
Billy JB II chapter 26 . 1/16/2016
Whoa whoa whoa. Falcon? Would it have been THAT hard to stick with hawks? I can't imagine that the distinctions between falcons and hawks will be relevant to a story, and I feel like it can only serve to create unnecessary confusion.
Billy JB II chapter 25 . 1/16/2016
Looks like Sasuke's little Kuchiyose trick worked out OK. Also, every time some claims to lack the numbers to do something, I just shake my head. Naruto can summon HOW MANY clones, exactly?
Billy JB II chapter 24 . 1/16/2016
And thus: how the fight between Lee and Gaara totally should've/would've gone in canon if Gaara's victory weren't so important to the plot.

Seriously, Kishimoto never gives the poor guy a break. Rock Lee is one of the most interesting characters, and he always gets matched up against opponents who could get up from a point-blank bomb detonation.
Billy JB II chapter 23 . 1/16/2016
Aw, Sasuke DIDN'T use oroike to incapacitate his un(?)fortunate male opponent? Phooey.

Oh no, he used a summoning technique, didn't he? Better than being kidnapped, I guess.
Billy JB II chapter 21 . 1/16/2016
Obviously Naruto's chakra reserves come from doing lots of push-ups and sit-ups, and drinking plenty of juice.

It probably would've saved a lot of bloodshed if Gaara had revealed what Jiraiya had done. After all, if Gaara can't go full Shukaku and break things, their invasion force is seriously ill-equipped to take on Konohagakure.
Billy JB II chapter 20 . 1/16/2016
Of COURSE the Suna mission isn't nice and cushy. That would be too easy.
Billy JB II chapter 18 . 1/16/2016
Everybody's got these mutually exclusive plans. Mess incoming.
JerseyPrime23 chapter 42 . 1/11/2016
I really injoyed this story. I'm glad that it was made different from the original. I like to see different turnouts then from the series because I'm always wondering "what if?" I'm glad Sakura is taking this seriously too. Is she gonna learn medical jutsus and her strength like before since Sasuke and Naruto got their original signature moves? And yay for Hinata and Naruto! They are so cute together. I hope Sasuke and Sakura end up together too. I'm about to start the Sequel. Can't wait!
1,055 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »