Reviews for Failings and Misunderstandings
marquis.shax chapter 38 . 3/13/2015
what's the Chikatsu Saisei no Jutsu? I checked google translate for it but Chikatsu doesn't translate
marquis.shax chapter 36 . 3/13/2015
hmm I don't think this is going to play out so well for the snake Pedo lol
marquis.shax chapter 33 . 3/13/2015
hmm I know Anko is a great person to talk to about poisons WITHIN Konoha but I'd honestly believe that if you brought Tsunade back that Shizune would probably be much better with poisons than Anko as not only is she Tsunades apprentice but she uses poisoned senbon needles AND breathes out poison gas
marquis.shax chapter 30 . 3/13/2015
oh HELL THE FUCK NO GIVING HER TO DANZO HE'S GONNA TRY AN TURN HER INTO A DAMN DRONE WITH NO EMOTIONS
marquis.shax chapter 14 . 3/13/2015
uhm you made a mistake in Sakuras line of thinking about shadow clones during this chapter. Shadow Clones can help your control AND your reserves. If she has a clone working on something like tree walking and water walking the experience is transferred to her so she's improved the control and by making the clones it tires her out therefor helping increase her reserves
marquis.shax chapter 10 . 3/13/2015
wow leave it to Shika to figure something as "troublesome" as Naruto being a Jinchuriki out
Taichi-Doragon Tentei chapter 30 . 3/11/2015
DANZO!? I mean...come on...Sarutobi doesn't trust him at all. He hates the very idea what Danzo represents...and this is Hinata...Danzo is more likely to scar her for life than do any lasting good. Sorry...I know this chapter was posted a long time ago and that this is your story but I just don't wanna see Hinata tortured by fucking Danzo.
Rakaan chapter 41 . 3/4/2015
A damn fine story. Looking forward to the sequel!
Jiggly Joe chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Oh yeah, the boy who painted the Hokage Monument in broad daylight without getting caught sure does suck at stealth...
SakuradaHaruno2020 chapter 43 . 3/2/2015
awesome story, but...where's the SasuSaku moments!? Why does Tenten get to be and ANBU with Sasuke!? WHY!? Hinata and Naruto and Sasuke and Sakura don't even end up together!?
dukeofpoorplanning chapter 43 . 3/2/2015
Oh snap, a character's happy. This can only mean one thing: the world's going to end VERY SOON.
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 36 . 3/2/2015
Holy fucking shit.

Danzo in the Akatsuki on Hiruzen's orders.

Sasuke delivering a killing blow on Kisame-motherfucking-Hoshigaki.

And OROCHIMARU STILL HAS ACCESS TO EDO TENSEI'D SHODAI AND NIDAIME.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

I had my doubts early on, but this has truly progressed into one HELL of a fic. Bravo, monsieurs, bravo. *slow clap*
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 24 . 3/2/2015
YAAAAY LEE! That last fight made me so damn giddy.
The Defenestrated Typewriter chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
There is a fairly easy way for Ibiki to tell whether or not Naruto was kicked out unfairly. He just has to gather up the proctor and ask them to list who they caught and how they were trying to cheat (there would probably be a list already as they have to keep track of how many times each person's been caught). Either nobody will admit to having caught Naruto cheating which will prove that it was unwarranted or one or more will claim to have caught him in which case there is the possibility for verification from the others in the room.
Hektols chapter 43 . 3/1/2015
Thank you for telling, I will check it now.
983 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »