Reviews for Beyond the Veil
meow goes a cat chapter 4 . 6/22
I COMPLETELY agree with you on making it a bit more graphic and realistic, nya. Plz update, nya!~ -
blue phonix chapter 4 . 5/20
good
funnylittlestory chapter 1 . 4/30
Please update. I can wait forever if need be but please please update.
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 4 . 4/3
I like your story! Update soon!
I DONT CARE IF ITS ALMOST BEEN 2 WHOLE YEARS SINCE THIS WAS UPDATED IT IS AMAZING AND NEEDS TO BE CONTINUED OMG I LOVE IT
GREAT WORK!
Nameless Angel 00 chapter 4 . 2/21
damn azula .
avidreaded chapter 4 . 2/10
You're never updating this aren't you
Carcrash87 chapter 4 . 1/28
Plz update I love this it is my first naruto crossover and I love it Plz update:)
scarlettravencrove chapter 4 . 1/4
Hope you continue !
godzillafan1 chapter 4 . 12/12/2014
not bad I really like this story please write the next chapter soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
For me the story had a lot of points cut because you made Kurama a female but I pushed through I'm wondering if you'll update though, it's been a while.
NobodyJinx chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
I'm curious as to how the plot will continue I hope you're still working on this story it's awesome
Allykrau chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
Fufufu loved it :3
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
Heh, I hope Gaara and Naruto kick ass during the drill scene! It'd be fun to read about them fighting azula, mai, and Ty Lee ahaha
xbox432 chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
To be honest I'm glad your making the story more realistic. I loved the show but honestly, they glossed over so much, and I'm sorry but there really isn't much room for a pacifist in a war. I don't want Aang to go all serial killer, but a more realistic approach to the war would be nice to see. (Honestly, the soldiers in AtLAB were as bad as the soldiers from the old school G.I. Joe cartoon.)