Reviews for Beyond the Veil
I don't want to read this shit. Too cliche. Far too cliche idiot.. No wonder I was told not to read this by a friend.. Guess I'll listen next time. Cya asshole.
Karosam chapter 4 . 2/7
I love it hopefully you chose to update it
Brazilwolf chapter 4 . 1/18
I really like the story. But if you aren't continuing please tell us readers. If you are that's great. So happy that Appa is safe and not stolen. Cool that Gaara and Naruto are wiser and stronger though there hasn't been any fighting scenes. Maybe in the next chapter with the drill you can change that. I also hope that Naruto and Gaara learn some bending though more Naruto hopefully. It's great how Kurama and Shukaku are nicer. It's amazing how you changed some of the original scenes in The Avatar. I'm looking forward to reading more.
wildtrance chapter 4 . 1/7
Maternal fem!Kyūbi thank you! People often pair fem!Kyūbi with Naruto or Minato. Why? I have no clue, but thank you for writer her the way you did!
I think naruto should learn air bending and should go back to the elemental nations once the war is won with garaa please update soon!
numair2304 chapter 4 . 10/1/2015
I think that the shift in the timeline makes complete sense as in this timeline they still had Appa for transport. Having a flying bison would definetly cut travel time. It's always a problem to me when you read a crossover story, that despite having a new character to alter events, still sticks to closely to the canon. I'm really enjoying this story and liking the changes that have occurred. I'm very interested to see what happens in the future when the truths of Naruto, Gaara, Kurama and Shukaku are revealed.
meow goes a cat chapter 4 . 6/22/2015
I COMPLETELY agree with you on making it a bit more graphic and realistic, nya. Plz update, nya!~ -
Royal Blue Phoenix chapter 4 . 5/20/2015
good
funnylittlestory chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Please update. I can wait forever if need be but please please update.
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 4 . 4/3/2015
I like your story! Update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/27/2015
I DONT CARE IF ITS ALMOST BEEN 2 WHOLE YEARS SINCE THIS WAS UPDATED IT IS AMAZING AND NEEDS TO BE CONTINUED OMG I LOVE IT
GREAT WORK!
Nameless Angel 00 chapter 4 . 2/21/2015
damn azula .
avidreaded chapter 4 . 2/10/2015
You're never updating this aren't you
Carcrash87 chapter 4 . 1/28/2015
Plz update I love this it is my first naruto crossover and I love it Plz update:)
scarlettravencrove chapter 4 . 1/4/2015