Reviews for Beyond the Veil
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 4 . 4/3
I like your story! Update soon!
I DONT CARE IF ITS ALMOST BEEN 2 WHOLE YEARS SINCE THIS WAS UPDATED IT IS AMAZING AND NEEDS TO BE CONTINUED OMG I LOVE IT
GREAT WORK!
Nameless Angel 00 chapter 4 . 2/21
damn azula .
avidreaded chapter 4 . 2/10
You're never updating this aren't you
Carcrash87 chapter 4 . 1/28
Plz update I love this it is my first naruto crossover and I love it Plz update:)
scarlettravencrove chapter 4 . 1/4
Hope you continue !
godzillafan1 chapter 4 . 12/12/2014
not bad I really like this story please write the next chapter soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
For me the story had a lot of points cut because you made Kurama a female but I pushed through I'm wondering if you'll update though, it's been a while.
NobodyJinx chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
I'm curious as to how the plot will continue I hope you're still working on this story it's awesome
Allykrau chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
Fufufu loved it :3
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
Heh, I hope Gaara and Naruto kick ass during the drill scene! It'd be fun to read about them fighting azula, mai, and Ty Lee ahaha
xbox432 chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
To be honest I'm glad your making the story more realistic. I loved the show but honestly, they glossed over so much, and I'm sorry but there really isn't much room for a pacifist in a war. I don't want Aang to go all serial killer, but a more realistic approach to the war would be nice to see. (Honestly, the soldiers in AtLAB were as bad as the soldiers from the old school G.I. Joe cartoon.)
Harmonic Bunny chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
You know, I am going to try to review every story that I know by fiction. Because every single one of them is awesome.

Glorious.
Silverfrost123 chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
I really like this story of yours. Please write more, I can't wait!
zomgonozdinosaurs chapter 4 . 1/19/2014