Reviews for You're my Bitch
DAMN! Holy crayon that was kinky!
HetalianOtaku chapter 1 . 8/23
I love love love LOVE! This story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
XD DAMN CANADA, WHO KNEW HE HAD /THIS/ SIDE TO HIM?!
Rin Kaneko chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
I loved that~ it was so hot~ I want to beg for more~
Sage Rose chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
That...was awesome! I'm a large fan of pet play, so to see you combine it with Hetalia... :). I enjoyed reading that; it was funny and hot and so many other things. Out of curiosity, after writing that much, do you still hate PruCan? ;)
Anna fox chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
OMG this is so amazing! I love love love this! I love seme!Canada so this was the best PrUCan smut I have ever read!
b2 chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Okay. I don't read PruCan where Canada is seme but this is the best PruCan one shot I have read! I swear! I am starting to like seme!Canada he is sooooooo dominating. Maybe Gilbert will mind his words next time! I love the nickname that Matthew gave him! Gil pup! Hahahahahaha he should permanently call Gilbert that from now on! Lol! This story was awesome,well written and now one of my favs! Dont stop writing your too good to stop!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Holy shit yes
00Geeky00 00Goggles00 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
NOSEBLEED Holy crap...
TheGrimAuxiliatrix chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Be nice? This was absolutely awesome, who wouldn't be nice to you. My complements and many many more. Wow!
madds chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
omg loved it. whoa...
xD
reinacuz chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Wow. Omg. Wow. I started reading this and then my sister joined me to read it also. At first, I thought it was Matthew who was the one that was tied up. This was absolutely perfect. You're an amazing writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT IT IS ONE IF NOT THE BEST THAT I HAVE READ!
P.S.S
I'M NOT JUST SAYING THAT ETHER!
pleasegetout chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I've died of absolute...I can't even find a word. All I know is...that was SO FUCKING HAWT *o*
You've officially become my favorite author, hands down.
Your just like me, we have the same OTP and favorite character, as well as your an amazing writer.
Oh yeah...and...THE WORLD NEEDS MORE PRUCAN SMUT! ._.
The-Halloween-Queen chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Awesome! I love this! You should post more stuff like this!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »