Reviews for Mirrors: A Life Long Forgotten
This needs to continue
kpone1 chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
keep up the good work
Alex0597 chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
The kiss with Mia seemed... out of place. It felt rushed and kind of awkward; a confession that she had a crush on Keitaro, but that they're also completely different people now would've fit better, I think.
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Really is story. Ignore those who try to diminish your drive, simply push through them and you'll show them what you want to aim for.
Maxmanatarms chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
I hope you continue the story it's rather Unique and I love it.
I always wanted to post a fic chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
Cool, I'd be interested in reading more, good luck with the laptop thing.
Troublesome6791 chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Great story thus far. Nice little confrontation between original and Evil. It must really piss off Evil to think that Keitaro is right and that everytime, whether it's kissing, hugging, hanging out, or whatever, that the girls aren't thinking about them as them, but them as an aspect of Keitaro that they find most attractive. Please update when you can. The unfortunate thing about Love Hina fanfiction is that since it is older and doesn't have as many fans anymore, updates are scarce for stories. Many authors start a fic, update for a couple chapters, and then just seemingly give up. If I had any skill with writing I would try to adopt some of these potentially great fics. Sadly I'm one of the many with great imagination, but sub-par writing skills. Keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
You don't like being called a plagiarist...yet you basically rip off Jeice from DBZ -right down to having the same fucking name- o_รต

There's "inspired by," and then there's Sonic-recolor "original" characters. Guess which side you're on?

All that aside, you're actually a very good writer in terms of structure, narrative, and flow. Problem is your OCs are taking up way too much spotlight in a Love Hina story. It's beginning to feel less like that and more like "The Wacky Misadventures of Jeice and Mika with Special Guest Star Keitaro Urashima."

This is supposed to be about "Mirrors" and the fallout of that story (so you're basically writing fanfiction of fanfiction). Jeice and Mika give Keitaro a way out and that's fine, but we need less of them and more of the real focus: Keitaro himself, the Hinata girls, and finally the Clones. You actually fleshed them out some and have a chance to make them unique characters, so go with that.

Good luck.
Samhan chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
A9AMoose chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
I kinda figured that Jeice was that, I felt that I did sound harsh when talking about the characters, left that detail out. I expect more from this story because its different from the plots of Keitaro getting the same "beating and leaving" treatment, This story has potential and I dont want for this story to become that like so many other stories. Forgive if my criticism was harsh or offending in anyway. Now that we got that out of the way, I eagerly await the new chapter.
HarimaHige chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
Sorry about your computer. I hope you can return to writting soon. Good luck
HarimaHige chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
Great chapter. I especially like how you made the clones more real with their reaction to Keitaros speach.
Also the OC characters are good in this story. They are very well made.
Mia is very nice and I am glad for Keitaro
A9AMoose chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
This story is alright starting from the first chapter. Chapter Two, though... Hmm. This Mia seems like Miyuki from Heat Island on Fakku, actually Mia, and her brother are the same characters from off the manga, please try something more original for OC's and less plagiarism, Dont mean to be nitpicky but it felt like you rushed to get the OCs in Keitaros life in the story, like there was no character development starting from when Jeice "meets" up with Keitaro drowning his sorrows. Jeice is alright to me, but how you're making Mia, it seems to be a forced love interest with Keitaro. Introduce the OC's into the story first with background info about their lives and what they do, how the main character came to met the OC and what purpose do they give to the main character Keitaro. Follow this and you will be a execptional writer.

OriginalDeadman chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
You're doing an awesome job, so far. Hope the updates aren't too far and between because I like the direction of the story so far.
The Jabberwock of OZ chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
this is good
i mean really good
it i ssad to see how the Hinata Girls have really just removed Keitaro from their lives in favor of his clones
and it is sad to see that though his words are hurtful Keitaros is right
they are only Clones and not the real deal
i hope to see how this end up brother
see you next time